View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

NWO even in Sesame Street? Please Think!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: NWO even in Sesame Street? Please Think!

Postby ProfWag » 18 Jan 2010, 19:30

highflyertoo wrote:
As you ProfWag have said before (some place and some time), if the supernatural exists then surely somebody would have won the MDC by now.

Pretty good memory HF2, but not exact. I've said that if the paranormal exists, than somebody would know about it. I usually try to avoid discussion on the JREF and the MDC.
ProfWag

Postby highflyertoo » 18 Jan 2010, 22:46

ProfWag wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:
As you ProfWag have said before (some place and some time), if the supernatural exists then surely somebody would have won the MDC by now.

Pretty good memory HF2, but not exact. I've said that if the paranormal exists, than somebody would know about it. I usually try to avoid discussion on the JREF and the MDC.

So your claim ProfWag is not knowing about the paranormal. So who is the somebody who does know about the paranormal? Please name them or who it is.
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Postby ProfWag » 19 Jan 2010, 00:30

highflyertoo wrote:
ProfWag wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:

So your claim ProfWag is not knowing about the paranormal. So who is the somebody who does know about the paranormal? Please name them or who it is.

Hmmm, let's me restate my restated statement. If the paranormal exists, then somebody would (should) know about it. As far as I know, this person doesn't exist since there has yet to be a claim that has been replicated. Got it?
And by the way, if the paranormal actually existed, then the word to describe it would not begin with "para."
ProfWag

Postby highflyertoo » 19 Jan 2010, 11:16

Who told you ProfWag the ''person'' doesn't exist, And why would the paranormal be replicated. What do you mean in having to be replicated. Who does the replicating
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Postby highflyertoo » 19 Jan 2010, 11:48

Guess ''who'' the person is who told you ProfWag that the paranormal doesn't exist to be replicated?...

It's not James Randi
It's not your Family
And it's definetly not the majority of Scientists.

It's You only You ;)
highflyertoo

Postby ciscop » 19 Jan 2010, 13:53

highflyertoo wrote:Guess ''who'' the person is who told you ProfWag that the paranormal doesn't exist to be replicated?...

It's not James Randi
It's not your Family

It's You only You ;)

dude....
how many voices live inside your head?
is like you are having an argument with yourself
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby highflyertoo » 19 Jan 2010, 16:53

ciscop wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:Guess ''who'' the person is who told you ProfWag that the paranormal doesn't exist to be replicated?...

It's not James Randi
It's not your Family

It's You only You ;)

dude....
how many voices live inside your head?
is like you are having an argument with yourself

That's your opinion ciscop. So who has told you ciscop that the paranormal doesn't exist? Was it Dean Radin? Nah, Dean Radin has told people the paranormal exists, yet mainstream Science doens't believe.

Surely you ciscop believe your TEACHERS the Scienctic Rant Mob,eh?
highflyertoo

Postby ProfWag » 19 Jan 2010, 19:37

highflyertoo wrote:Who told you ProfWag the ''person'' doesn't exist, And why would the paranormal be replicated. What do you mean in having to be replicated. Who does the replicating

The same person who told me the Tooth Fairey doesn't exist. I kind of figured it out on my own HF2.
ProfWag

Postby highflyertoo » 20 Jan 2010, 11:26

ProfWag wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:Who told you ProfWag the ''person'' doesn't exist, And why would the paranormal be replicated. What do you mean in having to be replicated. Who does the replicating

The same person who told me the Tooth Fairey doesn't exist. I kind of figured it out on my own HF2.

Who told you the paranormal doesn't exist,was it the Scientists? What Scientists told you? name them if those Scientists ever existed.

Was it Charles Darwin?
highflyertoo

Postby ProfWag » 20 Jan 2010, 20:17

highflyertoo wrote:
ProfWag wrote:

Who told you the paranormal doesn't exist,was it the Scientists? What Scientists told you? name them if those Scientists ever existed.

Was it Charles Darwin?

"Probably" doesn't exist HF2, and that answer to your question would be the National Academy of Sciences:
Druckman, D. and Swets, J. A. eds. (1988). Enhancing Human Performance: Issues, Theories and Techniques. National Academy Press, Washington, D.C.. p. 22. ISBN 0-309-07465-7.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 20 Jan 2010, 20:18

It's good to know that you didn't know Charles Darwin personally. :lol:
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 20 Jan 2010, 21:43

NinjaPuppy wrote:It's good to know that you didn't know Charles Darwin personally. :lol:

I was trying to figure out what the hell you meant, then I saw his comment at the end about asking if it was Charles Darwin. Last time I checked, Darwin didn't have much to do with telekinesis. If he was talking about god or something, then I can also state emphatically that no, the theory of evolution had nothing to do with me not believing in god.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 20 Jan 2010, 21:46

I know. It gets a bit hard to translate at times. :D
NinjaPuppy

Previous

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups