View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

NWO even in Sesame Street? Please Think!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: NWO even in Sesame Street? Please Think!

Postby highflyertoo » 16 Jan 2010, 19:42

ciscop wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:I've dug through his basic biography-

Jim Henson was the younger of two boys. His parents were Paul Henson, agronomist for the U.S. Department of Agriculture, and Elizabeth Marcella Henson.[3] After spending his early childhood in Leland, Mississippi, he moved with his family to Hyattsville, Maryland, near Washington, DC, in the late 1940s. Henson was raised as a Christian Scientist;

And Satan was formerly God's highest ranked Angel..... So what are you trying to say about Jim Henson? That he's a good man because of his background? The Bush's, George and George are members of the Bohemian Grove in New York http://www.infowars.com/bg1.html , and they were Presidents with Religious backgrounds.

The NWO is everywhere.......

there's no such thing as a christian god nor a devil

who told you there's no god? Your Science Teacher?
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Postby NinjaPuppy » 16 Jan 2010, 19:48

HF2 - Please don't ask members for their personal information. It's not good netiquette. Thank you.
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 16 Jan 2010, 20:00

highflyertoo wrote:
ciscop wrote:there's no such thing as a christian god nor a devil

who told you there's no god? Your Science Teacher?

HF2 - Not everyone subscribes to a patriarchal, monotheisitic religion.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 16 Jan 2010, 20:17

highflyertoo wrote:
I never mentioned ''all the networks and executives'' for it to be true! That be YOUR words ProfWag. Seems your IQ quoting ability has slumped somewhat.

I lightly suggest you watch the opening sixteen seconds of the video again and see how the sixes are displayed. Remember the theme of the video is about Royality, and children find Royal Palaces intriguing.

The video is suggesting the pattern of three sixes is heavenly. Children believe that King and Queens and Castles are heavenly to behold. The video is like a magic trance for the minds of children.

No HF, those are your words. You are the one who is suggesting that clip is part of the NWO and Satan or something like that. You are the one who stated that the clip has been shown over and over and given more air time than the other numbers. Hence, if it gets more airtime then the people who want to give it more airtime MUST be in on it as well. Those would be the executives I mentioned. That's a problem I see over and over with conspiracy theorists. They see what they want to see, but often don't look at the whole picture.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 16 Jan 2010, 20:25

I agree with ProfWag on this one.

That whole 666 thing is so over rated: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast
NinjaPuppy

Postby highflyertoo » 17 Jan 2010, 00:12

ProfWag wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:
I never mentioned ''all the networks and executives'' for it to be true! That be YOUR words ProfWag. Seems your IQ quoting ability has slumped somewhat.

I lightly suggest you watch the opening sixteen seconds of the video again and see how the sixes are displayed. Remember the theme of the video is about Royality, and children find Royal Palaces intriguing.

The video is suggesting the pattern of three sixes is heavenly. Children believe that King and Queens and Castles are heavenly to behold. The video is like a magic trance for the minds of children.

No HF, those are your words. You are the one who is suggesting that clip is part of the NWO and Satan or something like that. You are the one who stated that the clip has been shown over and over and given more air time than the other numbers. Hence, if it gets more airtime then the people who want to give it more airtime MUST be in on it as well. Those would be the executives I mentioned. That's a problem I see over and over with conspiracy theorists. They see what they want to see, but often don't look at the whole picture.

They are not my words. That's you painting a different picture than me .... And conspiracies do happen, and I don't have a problem expect with people like you who are frightened to acknowledge that the Bush's are Tyrants whose LIES caused Millions of Deaths through starvation and illegal bombing raids.
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Postby highflyertoo » 17 Jan 2010, 00:25

So Jeff what's with the labeling me as a Conspiracy Theorist. It's not theory, it's FACTUAL! Governments are run by the NWO, goverments are the NWO. How come you keep denying the evidence.

Have a listen to the people that speak on the Alex Jones Radio Show. They're real people who do real research. FACT RESEARCHERS... i like the caps button:)
highflyertoo

Postby NinjaPuppy » 17 Jan 2010, 00:36

HF2 - Simmer down. I don't see where ProfWag called you a CT at all.

He merely stated: "That's a problem I see over and over with conspiracy theorists. They see what they want to see, but often don't look at the whole picture".

That is not an accusation, it's a general statement. You are the one who flung an accusition: "people like you who are frightened to acknowledge that the Bush's are Tyrants whose LIES caused Millions of Deaths through starvation and illegal bombing raids". Who mentioned Bush? Who mentioned death through starvation and illegal bombing raids?? The main topic was a Sesame Street video and it's connection to NWO.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ciscop » 17 Jan 2010, 06:31

highflyertoo wrote:
ProfWag wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:

acknowledge that the Bush's are Tyrants whose LIES caused Millions of Deaths through starvation and illegal bombing raids.

i do agree on you on this one
:lol:

but i would change bush by AMERICAN GOVERNMENT... they are still doing the same thing they have done for the past 60 years... obama seemed like a cool dude but now he is sending MORE troops to irak? what the hell.. .what a joke
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby highflyertoo » 17 Jan 2010, 12:58

ciscop wrote:
i do agree on you on this one
:lol:

but i would change bush by AMERICAN GOVERNMENT... they are still doing the same thing they have done for the past 60 years... obama seemed like a cool dude but now he is sending MORE troops to irak? what the hell.. .what a joke

Obama(Head of NWO) is the EXACTOR who has about 28 months left of his Hellish Reign... Obama is a 666 Demon King who knows how people are manipulated into swallowing something that looks good,but is really poision.

The Sesame Street Queen of Six video is a trap in disguise, like Obama the LIAR. Obama said he would get Americans out of Afghanistan and Iraq....... Obama lies through his factory made smile.

See ciscop,even you were duped by Obama, and soon God Willing you to ciscop will see how there's Demons in disguise throughout all walks of life. EVEN SESAME STREET...... i like the caps button :)
highflyertoo

Postby highflyertoo » 17 Jan 2010, 13:46

Hey NP and JeffWagg if you care to scroll down and read ''CanadaFamilyMan'' comments on the SESAME STREET VIDEO about how many times he seen it, ''Zillions''. And if you click on CanadaFamilyMan name and read his Profile..... maybe a German of the Horrible Old School? and he calls himself Christian..... NWO Christian are like all Globalists? Maybe the NWO are a mixed bunch of Global Terrorists?. All Sorts, eh?

NWO genre is terrorism
highflyertoo

Postby ProfWag » 17 Jan 2010, 20:36

highflyertoo wrote:Hey NP and JeffWagg if you care to scroll down and read ''CanadaFamilyMan'' comments on the SESAME STREET VIDEO about how many times he seen it, ''Zillions''. And if you click on CanadaFamilyMan name and read his Profile..... maybe a German of the Horrible Old School? and he calls himself Christian..... NWO Christian are like all Globalists? Maybe the NWO are a mixed bunch of Global Terrorists?. All Sorts, eh?

NWO genre is terrorism

I am not Jeff Wagg. He certainly wouldn't have time to spend in this forum as he's busy enough over on his.
ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 17 Jan 2010, 20:45

highflyertoo wrote:They are not my words. That's you painting a different picture than me .... And conspiracies do happen, and I don't have a problem expect with people like you who are frightened to acknowledge that the Bush's are Tyrants whose LIES caused Millions of Deaths through starvation and illegal bombing raids.

Here is what you said on page 1 of this thread highlyertoo:
highflyertoo wrote:
I watched this video on Sesame Street over about ten years, as this particular clip was repeated many time over here in Australia on the ABC Channel. Sesame Street would begin at 8:00 OClock am in the morning and then the same show would be repeated at 3:00 OClock pm in the afternoon.

Some Seasame Street programs were repeated throughout the years, the Queen of Six, and the King of Eight were probably the most repeated clips. Almost indoctrination in my honest opinion.

For you to say they are probably the most repeated clips, you are insinuating that somebody wanted to reinforce the 666 exposure. The people who make that decision are network executives. That is why I am sayiong that not only Jim Hansen who developed that video would have to be part of the NWO as you state, but he wouldn't be able to spread his word without help. You can make all the anti-NWO videos you want, but without help getting the word out, it would be pointless.
ProfWag

Postby highflyertoo » 18 Jan 2010, 08:00

ProfWag wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:Hey NP and JeffWagg if you care to scroll down and read ''CanadaFamilyMan'' comments on the SESAME STREET VIDEO about how many times he seen it, ''Zillions''. And if you click on CanadaFamilyMan name and read his Profile..... maybe a German of the Horrible Old School? and he calls himself Christian..... NWO Christian are like all Globalists? Maybe the NWO are a mixed bunch of Global Terrorists?. All Sorts, eh?

NWO genre is terrorism

I am not Jeff Wagg. He certainly wouldn't have time to spend in this forum as he's busy enough over on his.

Why do you want to know if the paranormal exists? Surely according to a ''non believers'' structure of critical thinking is that if there's magic out there then MAIN STREAM SCIENCE would know about it already.
Maybe the real reason why Randi and ProfWag keep searching for the supernatural,is they think some people are hiding their paranormal abilities from Nosey Parkers? As if there's some kind of conspiracy being played against the Scientists in keeping the magic hidden from the Academics of society.

As you ProfWag have said before (some place and some time), if the supernatural exists then surely somebody would have won the MDC by now.

So you ProfWag can give yourself permission to call off the search for magic abilities as it will reveal itself. Take the pressure off your mind and have a relax ProfWag ;)
highflyertoo

Postby NinjaPuppy » 18 Jan 2010, 09:32

Highflyertoo wrote:As if there's some kind of conspiracy being played against the Scientists in keeping the magic hidden from the Academics of society.

Oh mannnn! Now you went and told them. We're going to have to change the rules again. :lol:
NinjaPuppy

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups