View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

NWO even in Sesame Street? Please Think!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

NWO even in Sesame Street? Please Think!

Postby highflyertoo » 14 Jan 2010, 21:24

Here's a video of an old Sesame Street clip featuring a magic puppet Queen showing the three sixes in an enchanted garden setting.

Watch how the opening gates display the three sixes as an invite to the viewer( mainly children watch Seasame Street), and then the three sixes are arrayed in the background. It's obvious that people involved in Sesame Street were trying to brain wash the children into accepting the three sixes as being normal.

The NWO is everywhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAIefBMs ... re=related

This is similar to how the Nazi's trained the youth of Germany by enforcing their propaganda through daily activities. In TODAY'S AGE, watching Sesame Street is considered a normal ''daily activity'' for the youth of the Western World.
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Re: NWO even in Sesame Street? Please Think!

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Jan 2010, 22:10

I see no references to NWO. There are three sixes in the opening, which is actually two sixes on the gate and one on the building. Granted, it seems strange that the gate would show 6 6 and the building only one 6 but she is the queen of 6's so I don't find anything unusual in the Sesame Street SOP.

Where do you see references to NWO?
NinjaPuppy

Postby highflyertoo » 14 Jan 2010, 22:31

NinjaPuppy wrote:I see no references to NWO. There are three sixes in the opening, which is actually two sixes on the gate and one on the building. Granted, it seems strange that the gate would show 6 6 and the building only one 6 but she is the queen of 6's so I don't find anything unusual in the Sesame Street SOP.

Where do you see references to NWO?

You are old indeed.

Children see the two ''red sixes'' on the gates and the solitary six in the background as a group of sixes together , children like to count and put things that are the same into pattern groups. The three sixes form a visual pattern inthe opening two seconds, then in the following two seconds there's three sixes all of the same ''size and color'' ( two grey sixes on the left and right side of the walls and the third six high up on the castle top).

Children notice the ''red sixes'' at first and then the castle top six. Remember that children's eyes are very sharp in noticing very fine detail. Colours and Shapes is what children learn FIRST.

So it's three sixes 666 which is subconsciously placed in the minds of children. The enchanted music is the secondary reinforcement for the children to remember that the song was about the number six, but the children count the ''sets'' of sixes of three, which appears three times in the opening thirty seconds.

This is a caper of the NWO, the NWO for been around for about one hundred years and is gathering momentuem. The NWO is involved in all things of what people would call harmless.

The NWO agenda is to rule and destroy the Earth, by what ever they can. The Elite of the NWO will stop at nothing to ''sack the Earth''.
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Jan 2010, 22:36

Granted, using three 6's in a row would not be my first choice. I also think that someone over at Sesame Street would have picked up on this as well and made a few minor changes. Do we know if this video was ever aired or perhaps may have been scrapped for this exact reason? Just because someone found it on YouTube doesn't mean it ever actually aired.
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Jan 2010, 22:44

I did a bit of research over at http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Jim_Henson, and "The Queen of Six" was written by Jim Henson himself. It did in fact air during the 1970-1971 season.

Muppet Wikia wrote:On Sesame Street, Jim Henson performed Kermit the Frog, the only major established Muppet to appear regularly on the new series (although Rowlf made one cameo). He also performed such new characters as Ernie and game show host Guy Smiley. Continuing his penchant for animation and live film-making, Henson wrote and directed such inserts as the Number Song Series that always ended with a baker falling down the stairs (Henson dubbed the voice of the baker, even though a different actor portrayed the baker) and several animated shorts, including "King of 8", "Queen of 6", and "Eleven Cheer." He also built the dollhouse seen in the Dollhouse film. According to season two research studies found in CTW Archives files, "All of the Henson films are extremely effective in getting the children to watch and to participate. The involvement of children viewing these films is remarkable."

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Jim_Henson

So are you saying that Jim Henson was a member of NWO?
NinjaPuppy

Postby highflyertoo » 14 Jan 2010, 22:48

NinjaPuppy wrote:Granted, using three 6's in a row would not be my first choice. I also think that someone over at Sesame Street would have picked up on this as well and made a few minor changes. Do we know if this video was ever aired or perhaps may have been scrapped for this exact reason? Just because someone found it on YouTube doesn't mean it ever actually aired.

I watched this video on Sesame Street over about ten years, as this particular clip was repeated many time over here in Australia on the ABC Channel. Sesame Street would begin at 8:00 OClock am in the morning and then the same show would be repeated at 3:00 OClock pm in the afternoon.

Some Seasame Street programs were repeated throughout the years, the Queen of Six, and the King of Eight were probably the most repeated clips. Almost indoctrination in my honest opinion.

Does this help to convince you NP?
highflyertoo

Postby highflyertoo » 14 Jan 2010, 22:51

NinjaPuppy wrote:I did a bit of research over at http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Jim_Henson, and "The Queen of Six" was written by Jim Henson himself. It did in fact air during the 1970-1971 season.

Muppet Wikia wrote:On Sesame Street, Jim Henson performed Kermit the Frog, the only major established Muppet to appear regularly on the new series (although Rowlf made one cameo). He also performed such new characters as Ernie and game show host Guy Smiley. Continuing his penchant for animation and live film-making, Henson wrote and directed such inserts as the Number Song Series that always ended with a baker falling down the stairs (Henson dubbed the voice of the baker, even though a different actor portrayed the baker) and several animated shorts, including "King of 8", "Queen of 6", and "Eleven Cheer." He also built the dollhouse seen in the Dollhouse film. According to season two research studies found in CTW Archives files, "All of the Henson films are extremely effective in getting the children to watch and to participate. The involvement of children viewing these films is remarkable."

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Jim_Henson

So are you saying that Jim Henson was a member of NWO?

Maybe.......
highflyertoo

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Jan 2010, 22:55

I've dug through his basic biography-

Jim Henson was the younger of two boys. His parents were Paul Henson, agronomist for the U.S. Department of Agriculture, and Elizabeth Marcella Henson.[3] After spending his early childhood in Leland, Mississippi, he moved with his family to Hyattsville, Maryland, near Washington, DC, in the late 1940s. Henson was raised as a Christian Scientist;
NinjaPuppy

Postby highflyertoo » 14 Jan 2010, 23:05

NinjaPuppy wrote:I've dug through his basic biography-

Jim Henson was the younger of two boys. His parents were Paul Henson, agronomist for the U.S. Department of Agriculture, and Elizabeth Marcella Henson.[3] After spending his early childhood in Leland, Mississippi, he moved with his family to Hyattsville, Maryland, near Washington, DC, in the late 1940s. Henson was raised as a Christian Scientist;

And Satan was formerly God's highest ranked Angel..... So what are you trying to say about Jim Henson? That he's a good man because of his background? The Bush's, George and George are members of the Bohemian Grove in New York http://www.infowars.com/bg1.html , and they were Presidents with Religious backgrounds.

The NWO is everywhere.......
highflyertoo

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Jan 2010, 23:08

highflyertoo wrote:And Satan was formerly God's highest ranked Angel..... So what are you trying to say about Jim Henson? That he's a good man because of his background? The Bush's, George and George are members of the Bohemian Grove in New York http://www.infowars.com/bg1.html , and they were Presidents with Religious backgrounds.

And in my personal opinion, I would not put anything past those two. Bush could fit into that NWO stuff VERY well. But I do like Barabara and Jeb.
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Jan 2010, 23:47

You make Kermit unhappy.

NinjaPuppy

Postby ciscop » 15 Jan 2010, 05:35

highflyertoo wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:I've dug through his basic biography-

And Satan was formerly God's highest ranked Angel..... So what are you trying to say about Jim Henson? That he's a good man because of his background? The Bush's, George and George are members of the Bohemian Grove in New York http://www.infowars.com/bg1.html , and they were Presidents with Religious backgrounds.

The NWO is everywhere.......

there's no such thing as a christian god nor a devil
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby ProfWag » 15 Jan 2010, 21:56

highflyertoo wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:Granted, using three 6's in a row would not be my first choice. I also think that someone over at Sesame Street would have picked up on this as well and made a few minor changes. Do we know if this video was ever aired or perhaps may have been scrapped for this exact reason? Just because someone found it on YouTube doesn't mean it ever actually aired.

I watched this video on Sesame Street over about ten years, as this particular clip was repeated many time over here in Australia on the ABC Channel. Sesame Street would begin at 8:00 OClock am in the morning and then the same show would be repeated at 3:00 OClock pm in the afternoon.

Some Seasame Street programs were repeated throughout the years, the Queen of Six, and the King of Eight were probably the most repeated clips. Almost indoctrination in my honest opinion.

So, in order for your claim to be true, not only is Jim Hensen part of the NWO, but all of the networks and executives you mentioned must be in it as well. Uhhhhh, yea, okay.
Personally, I believe Seseme Streat has done great things through the years, and helping children learn to count is one of them. I think one should provide a little more evidence than a simple clip of a segment that involved the number 6. What should they have done, taught people to count as 1-2-3-4-5-7-8-9-10? I mean, c'mon.
ProfWag

Postby ciscop » 16 Jan 2010, 09:01

hahahaha
i just saw the video again
is awesome

i cant believe HF2 is even afraid of a MEANINGLESS number
is great to take a look inside of a believer´s mind.. is just funny

For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby highflyertoo » 16 Jan 2010, 10:41

ProfWag wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:

So, in order for your claim to be true, not only is Jim Hensen part of the NWO, but all of the networks and executives you mentioned must be in it as well. Uhhhhh, yea, okay.
Personally, I believe Seseme Streat has done great things through the years, and helping children learn to count is one of them. I think one should provide a little more evidence than a simple clip of a segment that involved the number 6. What should they have done, taught people to count as 1-2-3-4-5-7-8-9-10? I mean, c'mon.

I never mentioned ''all the networks and executives'' for it to be true! That be YOUR words ProfWag. Seems your IQ quoting ability has slumped somewhat.

I lightly suggest you watch the opening sixteen seconds of the video again and see how the sixes are displayed. Remember the theme of the video is about Royality, and children find Royal Palaces intriguing.

The video is suggesting the pattern of three sixes is heavenly. Children believe that King and Queens and Castles are heavenly to behold. The video is like a magic trance for the minds of children.
highflyertoo

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups