View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Disinformation Agents

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Disinformation Agents

Postby RarelyImpressed » 23 Dec 2009, 10:30

It has come early to my research recently that some of these trusted "alternative news media" websites are actually owned by smaller parent companies of ABC. For example Alex Jones and Jeff Rense are owned by GCN which is affliated with ABC, which they supposedly are "fighting" against. I really liked Jeff Rense....as for Alex Jones he always seemed fishy to me with his extreme fear-mongering scare tactics...I was wondering from any of the truth-seekers is you have a somewhat reliable resource for "alternative news media websites" for information and different points of view not tainted by multi-national corporations.
RarelyImpressed

Re: Disinformation Agents

Postby NinjaPuppy » 28 Dec 2009, 02:39

Sorry, but what you are looking for is as elusive as Bigfoot.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 30 Dec 2009, 12:52

The news agencies work hard to get the story across. They do this with lots of constraints that may include elements that may make articles unreliable. So-called alternative news sources usually do not have the resources to get direct access to the people involved and end up writing reports that are third or fourth hand reports. Although we can all recognize the limitations of first hand reports they are likely to be better than second hand reports (new reports) and better than rehashes of these reports (the 3rd, 4th, 5th ... ).
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby RarelyImpressed » 30 Dec 2009, 14:16

Sorry can't watch the mainstream media it makes me feel retarded I need a different view/point of things I was always suspicious of Jones, but I guess I will take what I know from both sources and come up with a conclusion of my own.
RarelyImpressed

Postby Nostradamus » 30 Dec 2009, 21:33

I think it's important to take sources with a grain of salt. The mainstream medias, especially television broadcasts, appear to dumb down their material to the least common element. What I find annoying is the insertion of editorial comments into reports.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups