View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Scientists Find Unignited Explosive Residues in WTC Dust

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Scientists Find Unignited Explosive Residues in WTC Dust

Postby Scepcop » 18 May 2009, 03:35

To those of you who say there's no evidence, here you go:

Apr 22, 2009
Scientists Find Unignited Explosive Residues in WTC Dust
— Gregg Roberts

http://www.ae911truth.org/info/57


Explosives Found in
World Trade Center Dust
Scientists Discover Both Residues
And Unignited Fragments
Of High-Tech Metal Incendiaries
In Debris From the Twin Towers
by
Jim Hoffman
Version 1.0, April 3, 2009

http://www.911research.com/essays/therm ... idues.html

As Richard Gage said, it's not about conspiracy theories, it's about scientific forensic evidence.

For example:

http://www.ae911truth.org/info/51

Apr 5, 2009
Exotic High Tech Explosives Positively Identified in World Trade Center Dust
— Editor

A ground-breaking scientific paper confirmed this week that red-gray flakes found throughout multiple samples of WTC dust are actually unexploded fragments of nanothermite, an exotic high-tech explosive.

The samples were taken from far-separated locations in Manhattan, some as early as 10 minutes after the second tower (WTC 1) collapsed, ruling out any possible contamination from cleanup operations.

Authored by an international team of physicists, chemists, and others, the research paper was titled "Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe." It was published in The Open Chemical Physics Journal, 2009, Vol. 2. (http://www.bentham.org/open/tocpj/openaccess2.htm), and is available online for free download. The lead author is Niels H. Harrit of the Department of Chemistry, University of Copenhagen.

The paper ends with the statement, "Based on these observations, we conclude that the red layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or explosive material."

Ordinary thermite burns quickly and can melt through steel, but it is not explosive. Nanothermite, however, can be formulated as a high explosive. It is stable when wet and can be applied like paint.

The presence of pre-planted explosives in the WTC buildings calls into question the official story that the buildings were destroyed by the airplane collisions and fire alone. The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), the official government agency that investigated the building collapses, did not test for residues of explosives.

Richard Gage, AIA, said, "This peer-reviewed scientific study of the disturbing contents of the WTC dust is yet another smoking gun proving to the over 600 Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth) who I represent that a real investigation must be carried out immediately as to the actual cause of the destruction of the 3 WTC high-rises on 9/11."

One of the paper's co-authors is AE911Truth researcher/editor Gregg Roberts. When Roberts signed the AE911Truth petition demanding a new 9/11 investigation, he wrote, "What struck me on 9/11 was how much dust was created." Now, over 7 years later, Roberts has an intimate appreciation for that dust. The steel was removed and destroyed very quickly after the catastrophe, despite loud protests from fire fighters and others. It was destruction of the primary evidence at a crime scene. The dust, however, remains as a key piece of physical evidence.

The nine co-authors are Niels H. Harrit, Department of Chemistry, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, Jeffrey Farrer, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Brigham Young University, Steven E. Jones, S&J Scientific Co., Provo, UT, Kevin R. Ryan, 9/11 Working Group of Bloomington, Bloomington, IN, Frank M. Legge, Logical Systems Consulting, Perth, Western Australia, Daniel Farnsworth, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Brigham Young University, Gregg Roberts, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, Berkeley, CA, James R. Gourley, International Center for 9/11 Studies, Dallas, TX, and Bradley R. Larsen, S&J Scientific Co., Provo, UT.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29






9/11 Inside Job - The most damning evidence yet!

Postby Scepcop » 06 Oct 2010, 18:01

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Scientists Find Unignited Explosive Residues in WTC Dust

Postby Craig Browning » 06 Oct 2010, 22:07

And yet you cannot find a single thing about it in any CREDIBLE news source around the globe :roll:

However, IF they did find such a thing, has anyone considered the fact that some of the businesses based in those buildings had government contracts and in some instances low grade explosives are used so as to destroy materials in case of a hostile situation?

Why is this such an obsession for you?
User avatar
Craig Browning
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: 13 Feb 2010, 05:20
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: Scientists Find Unignited Explosive Residues in WTC Dust

Postby Scepcop » 06 Oct 2010, 23:13

Craig Browning wrote:And yet you cannot find a single thing about it in any CREDIBLE news source around the globe :roll:

However, IF they did find such a thing, has anyone considered the fact that some of the businesses based in those buildings had government contracts and in some instances low grade explosives are used so as to destroy materials in case of a hostile situation?

Why is this such an obsession for you?


Cause truth is an aphrodisiac to me :)

Dude, is the mainstream media your source of truth? lol

My God.

Imagine you were a mainstream media reporter. Would you report on this if it would get you fired?

LIsten to David Icke talk about how the media works:

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Scientists Find Unignited Explosive Residues in WTC Dust

Postby caniswalensis » 07 Oct 2010, 02:42

Scepcop wrote:
Imagine you were a mainstream media reporter. Would you report on this if it would get you fired?



I would. if I were a news reporter and i could break a revealation like this into the mainstresm press, I would do it in a heartbeat.

I doubt I would lose my job, but if i did, who cares? My career would sky-rocket. I would be set for life. My name would be known in every household. Any personal appearance I made would be standing room only, and any book I wrote would dominate all the best seller lists.

I would do so with no fear, because once the truth was out, it would be pointless to harm me in any way, and only serve to further damage those that were implicated in my revealation.

Regards, Canis
"It is proper for you to doubt ... do not go upon report ... do not go upon tradition ... do not go upon hear-say." ~ Buddha
caniswalensis
 
Posts: 208
Joined: 02 Jun 2010, 03:41

Re: Scientists Find Unignited Explosive Residues in WTC Dust

Postby Scepcop » 07 Oct 2010, 02:48

caniswalensis wrote:
Scepcop wrote:
Imagine you were a mainstream media reporter. Would you report on this if it would get you fired?



I would. if I were a news reporter and i could break a revealation like this into the mainstresm press, I would do it in a heartbeat.

I doubt I would lose my job, but if i did, who cares? My career would sky-rocket. I would be set for life. My name would be known in every household. Any personal appearance I made would be standing room only, and any book I wrote would dominate all the best seller lists.

I would do so with no fear, because once the truth was out, it would be pointless to harm me in any way, and only serve to further damage those that were implicated in my revealation.

Regards, Canis


You are naive and you don't know how things work in real life do you? If journalists say things they are not supposed to say, their article/story will not even be published or aired. It gets filtered out. They learn that early on, so they make sure that they only submit stories that the media corporations will approve of.

Didn't you watch the David Icke video above? He explains it. He used to work for the media and knows how it works.

Did you hear what happened to Lou Dobbs for exposing the North American Union? Bullets were fired at his house, and so he resigned.

Btw, your career would not skyrocket, not at first. At first you'd be ridiculed. Then you might get attention in the alternative media. But you would not get rich off it. Look at what happened to William Rodriguez? He lost everything for speaking out the truth.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Scientists Find Unignited Explosive Residues in WTC Dust

Postby caniswalensis » 07 Oct 2010, 11:32

Scepcop wrote:
caniswalensis wrote:
Scepcop wrote:
Imagine you were a mainstream media reporter. Would you report on this if it would get you fired?



I would. if I were a news reporter and i could break a revealation like this into the mainstresm press, I would do it in a heartbeat.

I doubt I would lose my job, but if i did, who cares? My career would sky-rocket. I would be set for life. My name would be known in every household. Any personal appearance I made would be standing room only, and any book I wrote would dominate all the best seller lists.

I would do so with no fear, because once the truth was out, it would be pointless to harm me in any way, and only serve to further damage those that were implicated in my revealation.

Regards, Canis


You are naive and you don't know how things work in real life do you? If journalists say things they are not supposed to say, their article/story will not even be published or aired. It gets filtered out. They learn that early on, so they make sure that they only submit stories that the media corporations will approve of.

Didn't you watch the David Icke video above? He explains it. He used to work for the media and knows how it works.

Did you hear what happened to Lou Dobbs for exposing the North American Union? Bullets were fired at his house, and so he resigned.

Btw, your career would not skyrocket, not at first. At first you'd be ridiculed. Then you might get attention in the alternative media. But you would not get rich off it. Look at what happened to William Rodriguez? He lost everything for speaking out the truth.


lol I do not consider myself to be naive, Winston, but what naive person would, right? :D

It's true that mainstream media outlets have editors, and that these editors have a responsability to weed out the specious articles that may be submitted for publication. It is all about evidence. If I am a jurnalist, I have an obligation to fullfil due dilligence. I need to make sure that I am reporting the truth, and the only way to do that is to gather objective evidence to support my claims. If I rely on supposition & conjecture while connecting the dots with subjective evidence only, I should be reined in by my editor. If I can support my claims with objective facts & evidence, then I maintain what I said in my earlier post.

I have nothing against Mr. Rodriguez, but at the end of the day, he has nothing but a story of his personal experience. There is no evidence to back it up, it is just another thing that people have latched onto because it supports their theories about a conspiracy. He could easily be mistaken about the nature of his experience. I am not sure what you mean when you say he lost everything. Could you elaborate on that, please?

I did watch the video, I just subjectively disagree with Mr. Icke's subjective version of reality. ;)

regards, Canis
"It is proper for you to doubt ... do not go upon report ... do not go upon tradition ... do not go upon hear-say." ~ Buddha
caniswalensis
 
Posts: 208
Joined: 02 Jun 2010, 03:41

Re: Scientists Find Unignited Explosive Residues in WTC Dust

Postby Edx » 09 Oct 2010, 06:08

caniswalensis wrote:I have nothing against Mr. Rodriguez, but at the end of the day, he has nothing but a story of his personal experience. There is no evidence to back it up, it is just another thing that people have latched onto because it supports their theories about a conspiracy. He could easily be mistaken about the nature of his experience. I am not sure what you mean when you say he lost everything. Could you elaborate on that, please?

I did watch the video, I just subjectively disagree with Mr. Icke's subjective version of reality. ;)

regards, Canis


W.Rodriguez, while a hero at the time, is a liar. He said anything about any of his wild claims he now makes until years afterwards and is not backed up by a single other person.
Edx
 
Posts: 128
Joined: 03 Jul 2010, 03:21


Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron