View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Postby Killtown » 19 Jan 2010, 15:23

ProfWag wrote:The plane didn't bury as much as it disintegrated. You're posting a challenge for something that can't be challenged.

What's your definition of "disintegrated"? Do you mean it disintegrated into tiny pieces, like a quarter/nickel/dime/etc, or disintegrated as in virtually "vanished" as if it turned into powder?
User avatar
Killtown
 
Posts: 61
Joined: 10 Dec 2009, 11:34
Location: USA






Re: Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Postby ProfWag » 19 Jan 2010, 19:40

Killtown wrote:
ProfWag wrote:The plane didn't bury as much as it disintegrated. You're posting a challenge for something that can't be challenged.

What's your definition of "disintegrated"? Do you mean it disintegrated into tiny pieces, like a quarter/nickel/dime/etc, or disintegrated as in virtually "vanished" as if it turned into powder?

"Disintegrated" as in what happens to airplane hitting the ground at 500 mph.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Postby Killtown » 20 Jan 2010, 03:54

ProfWag wrote:
Killtown wrote:What's your definition of "disintegrated"? Do you mean it disintegrated into tiny pieces, like a quarter/nickel/dime/etc, or disintegrated as in virtually "vanished" as if it turned into powder?

"Disintegrated" as in what happens to airplane hitting the ground at 500 mph.

Why did you lie to me when you said you're not playing games with me?
User avatar
Killtown
 
Posts: 61
Joined: 10 Dec 2009, 11:34
Location: USA

Re: Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Postby ProfWag » 20 Jan 2010, 04:03

Killtown wrote:Why did you lie to me when you said you're not playing games with me?

Trust me, I'm not playing games. I find nothing funny or amusing about 9/11. You are the one coming in here and from what I can tell, trying to convince people that Flight 93 did not crash in Shanksville PA. That, my friend, is playing a game with the American psyche.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Postby ProfWag » 20 Jan 2010, 04:04

I have a question for Killtown or anyone that may know the answer. What happens to a plane full of passengers when it hits the ground doing 500 mph?
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Postby Killtown » 20 Jan 2010, 12:22

Oh yeah, you're not playing games. :roll: You purposely side-stepped my question.

I'll just assume you describe disintegrated as being shredded into little pieces, but big enough to recover.

Now you seemed to say most of UA93 didn't bury. The FBI said they recovered 95% of UA93. If most didn't bury as you think, where was most of the wreckage before the cleanup started?
User avatar
Killtown
 
Posts: 61
Joined: 10 Dec 2009, 11:34
Location: USA

Re: Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Postby highflyertoo » 20 Jan 2010, 13:41

The plane surely couldn't have done a precise out of controlled death dive into an old abandoned coal mine that had been refilled with airated soft soils. That seems highly improbable. Besides why didn't the grass fields catch on fire. Bullets fired out of a gun don't disntergrate and they travel at over five hundred miles an hour. If I'm wrong then I apoligise to the families of the tradgity.
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57

Re: Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Postby ProfWag » 20 Jan 2010, 19:30

Killtown wrote:Oh yeah, you're not playing games. :roll: You purposely side-stepped my question.

I'll just assume you describe disintegrated as being shredded into little pieces, but big enough to recover.

Now you seemed to say most of UA93 didn't bury. The FBI said they recovered 95% of UA93. If most didn't bury as you think, where was most of the wreckage before the cleanup started?

As stated, I'm not playing games and I'm not side-stepping your question. My point is, who really knows what happens to a plane smashing into the ground doing 500 mph? There are a few case studies, but every crash appears to be different depending on the landing area, angle of decent, etc. From what I've read, most of the parts found were small pieces, as you state, and they were scattered all over the place, as would probably be expected.
There were something like 1,500 people doing S & R in that area. That number of people working around the clock for 2 weeks can most certainly recover the majority of a crash. Have you ever been involved in S & R Killtown? I have had extensive training in it while in the Air Force. Believe me, it's no fun, but experts know how to do it quite expeditiously. They continued searching and finding for quite some time after that as well. All very plausible so I go back to my originial question, I just don't understand what the hell point you are trying to make.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Postby Killtown » 21 Jan 2010, 11:29

ProfWag wrote:1) My point is, who really knows what happens to a plane smashing into the ground doing 500 mph?

2) There are a few case studies, but every crash appears to be different depending on the landing area, angle of decent, etc. From what I've read, most of the parts found were small pieces, as you state, and they were scattered all over the place, as would probably be expected.

3) There were something like 1,500 people doing S & R in that area. That number of people working around the clock for 2 weeks can most certainly recover the majority of a crash. Have you ever been involved in S & R Killtown?

4) All very plausible so I go back to my originial question, I just don't understand what the hell point you are trying to make.

1) The people who collected all the wreckage would.

2) Well you didn't read well enough because the media is saying most of the wreckage was underground.

3) I never said they couldn't. You seem not to read and comprehend well.

4) Funny how truthers all seem to understand my challenge, but skeptics don't. Hmm.
User avatar
Killtown
 
Posts: 61
Joined: 10 Dec 2009, 11:34
Location: USA

Re: Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Postby ProfWag » 21 Jan 2010, 21:49

Killtown wrote:
ProfWag wrote:1) My point is, who really knows what happens to a plane smashing into the ground doing 500 mph?

2) There are a few case studies, but every crash appears to be different depending on the landing area, angle of decent, etc. From what I've read, most of the parts found were small pieces, as you state, and they were scattered all over the place, as would probably be expected.

3) There were something like 1,500 people doing S & R in that area. That number of people working around the clock for 2 weeks can most certainly recover the majority of a crash. Have you ever been involved in S & R Killtown?

4) All very plausible so I go back to my originial question, I just don't understand what the hell point you are trying to make.

1) The people who collected all the wreckage would.

2) Well you didn't read well enough because the media is saying most of the wreckage was underground.

3) I never said they couldn't. You seem not to read and comprehend well.

4) Funny how truthers all seem to understand my challenge, but skeptics don't. Hmm.

1) Yes, and I haven't heard of one person involved in the recovery efforts say there wasn't enough fragments to make an entire plane. If you have, please share your reference.
2) Please provide a reference from the media saying that most of the wreckage was underground. I'm not doubting you, I just haven't seen that.
3) I teach at the college level. I have been certified to understand and comprehend writing from a wide variety of college students. Perhaps the failure of communication is in your writing?
4) You blame me for sidestepping questions, yet here is a perfect example of you doing that.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Postby Killtown » 22 Jan 2010, 04:41

ProfWag wrote:]1) Yes, and I haven't heard of one person involved in the recovery efforts say there wasn't enough fragments to make an entire plane. If you have, please share your reference.
2) Please provide a reference from the media saying that most of the wreckage was underground. I'm not doubting you, I just haven't seen that.
3) I teach at the college level. I have been certified to understand and comprehend writing from a wide variety of college students. Perhaps the failure of communication is in your writing?
4) You blame me for sidestepping questions, yet here is a perfect example of you doing that.

1) Oh jeez, talk about an argument from ignorance. How many interviews of these individual recovery workers stated there was enough fragments to make 95% of a 757?!

2) OMG, you don't know how to use a hyperlink either?!

3) OMG again!!! I don't know if you want to be bragging about that. Why don't you show your students my video challenge and ask them what they think the point is about?! I'm sure they'll also know what a hyperlink is and how to use it if you are still having trouble.

4) Ask your students what my challenge is about.
User avatar
Killtown
 
Posts: 61
Joined: 10 Dec 2009, 11:34
Location: USA

Re: Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jan 2010, 04:49

Killtown wrote:1) Oh jeez, talk about an argument from ignorance. How many interviews of these individual recovery workers stated there was enough fragments to make 95% of a 757?!

2) OMG, you don't know how to use a hyperlink either?!

3) OMG again!!! I don't know if you want to be bragging about that. Why don't you show your students my video challenge and ask them what they think the point is about?! I'm sure they'll also know what a hyperlink is and how to use it if you are still having trouble.

4) Ask your students what my challenge is about.

Sorry, I'm not interested in spreading your inhumane ideology to my students and without posting a shred of evidence to support some theory that Flight 93 didn't crash in Pennsylvania, I will no longer comment to your posts. I come here looking for mature debate, not name calling.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Postby Killtown » 22 Jan 2010, 06:06

ProfWag wrote:1) without posting a shred of evidence to support some theory that Flight 93 didn't crash in Pennsylvania

2) I come here looking for mature debate, not name calling.

1) Now we can include "liar" to the list of terms describing you.

2) LoL, that's a good one. You didn't seem to mind you other skeptics buddies here who were being really immature and name calling truthers all over the place. We'll add "hypocrite" to your list too.
User avatar
Killtown
 
Posts: 61
Joined: 10 Dec 2009, 11:34
Location: USA

Re: Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jan 2010, 06:09

Killtown wrote:
ProfWag wrote:1) without posting a shred of evidence to support some theory that Flight 93 didn't crash in Pennsylvania

2) I come here looking for mature debate, not name calling.

1) Now we can include "liar" to the list of terms describing you.

2) LoL, that's a good one. You didn't seem to mind you other skeptics buddies here who were being really immature and name calling truthers all over the place. We'll add "hypocrite" to your list too.

Second time today I've been called a liar. Please show me where.
Also, please show me where I started name calling...
Thanks.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Postby groupthink » 23 Jan 2010, 12:46

i will take the challange..

im very lazy(notice i dont use caps?) and i refuse to read the premis or the previous 9 pages ... so killtown.. post the challange..and i will take this challange in a very un-trollike manor.

TD
groupthink
 
Posts: 14
Joined: 23 Jan 2010, 12:32

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron