View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Jan 2010, 05:24

Hey! That was pretty good. Kudos to Killtown!

As I said, I don't know much about the information on this plane as the bulk of my interest was centered around the towers and happenings in NYC. I did hear talk that the plane was 'shot down' or blown out of the sky by US aircraft.

I also don't know much about the soil composition for that area but I do have some first hand experience with strip mines. To fill a good sized one in it would take some major fill. Do you have any idea what was used for fill there? Coming from New Jersey, ya never know what they've used for fill. Sand, dirt, garbage, Jimmy Hoffa... etc.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 14 Jan 2010, 05:32

NinjaPuppy wrote:Hey! That was pretty good. Kudos to Killtown!

As I said, I don't know much about the information on this plane as the bulk of my interest was centered around the towers and happenings in NYC. I did hear talk that the plane was 'shot down' or blown out of the sky by US aircraft.

I also don't know much about the soil composition for that area but I do have some first hand experience with strip mines. To fill a good sized one in it would take some major fill. Do you have any idea what was used for fill there? Coming from New Jersey, ya never know what they've used for fill. Sand, dirt, garbage, Jimmy Hoffa... etc.

I have some first hand experience with stripper, err, uhhh, ohhh, wait a minute. I didn't read your whole post first. Sorry...I don't know anything about mines... ;-)
Here's a funny contradiction. Much is said about NORAD's defense of the US and why we didn't shoot down the planes before impact, yet others are saying that the plane that landed in Pennsylvania WAS shot down and is being criticized for it. Wish people would make up their mind about what they want to hear.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Jan 2010, 05:47

I've always thought that the US Military vaporized it in mid-air.
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Jan 2010, 05:50

ProfWag wrote:Here's a funny contradiction. Much is said about NORAD's defense of the US and why we didn't shoot down the planes before impact, yet others are saying that the plane that landed in Pennsylvania WAS shot down and is being criticized for it. Wish people would make up their mind about what they want to hear.

That reminds me of something that Stundie said or linked to about Cheney. It's as if the official dialog reads like the plane was to be shot down but a decision to hush it up was implemented. Hence the opening for plenty of CT about all of this.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Killtown » 18 Jan 2010, 06:04

NinjaPuppy wrote:Hey! That was pretty good. Kudos to Killtown!

Thank you.

As for the soil, one article just mentioned "loam." Not sure of the composition of it though. Regardless, where you able to pass the challenge assuming the official story was true?
Killtown

Postby Killtown » 18 Jan 2010, 06:17

ProfWag wrote: I remember you offered a challenge or something about taking a picture of a plane that was buried underground (which is quite impossible).

:roll: What are you a professor of, stupidology?

They claimed to have dug the plane out, right? They showed one photo of an engine part supposedly being dug out, right? So why no other photos of the tons and tons and tons of other plane debris that was supposedly dug out?

Tell me, if you were going to stage an extraction of plane debris from the ground and photograph it, isn't it easier and less-risky to just do it once, just like there was only one photo of debris being dug up out of the Shanksville "hole"?
Killtown

Postby NinjaPuppy » 18 Jan 2010, 09:30

Killtown wrote:As for the soil, one article just mentioned "loam." Not sure of the composition of it though. Regardless, where you able to pass the challenge assuming the official story was true?

No. I don't have any pics of that. I only have pics of ground zero a few days after the attacks and I don't really feel like looking for them as they are upsetting to me.

As far as the 'Official Story' being true, I assume that you are talking about the gov't official story? I take most of what I hear/read from the gov't with a grain of salt. IMO, most of it is spin and the rest of it is pretty much made up or shall I say lie by omission.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Killtown » 18 Jan 2010, 11:28

NinjaPuppy wrote:
Killtown wrote:As for the soil, one article just mentioned "loam." Not sure of the composition of it though. Regardless, where you able to pass the challenge assuming the official story was true?

No. I don't have any pics of that. I only have pics of ground zero a few days after the attacks and I don't really feel like looking for them as they are upsetting to me.

As far as the 'Official Story' being true, I assume that you are talking about the gov't official story? I take most of what I hear/read from the gov't with a grain of salt. IMO, most of it is spin and the rest of it is pretty much made up or shall I say lie by omission.

Don't worry, I couldn't find any either. But you understand my challenge perfectly well right? Unlike the 3 skeptics here?

Yes, govt's official story that most of the plane was buried.
Killtown

Postby ProfWag » 18 Jan 2010, 19:27

Killtown wrote:
They claimed to have dug the plane out, right? They showed one photo of an engine part supposedly being dug out, right? So why no other photos of the tons and tons and tons of other plane debris that was supposedly dug out?

Who are "They?" Where do you get that information that the plane was dug out Killtown? Please provide references as to who "they" are and where they claim to have dug the plane out. I'm not going to agree or disagree with someone who is making accusations without some sort of reference to backup what they are saying. Otherwise, it would appear to me that you spreading unsubstantiated propoganda based on "killtown" facts and not real facts. I'm NOT disagreeing with you that the plane had to be dug out and they only showed one photo, I'm just asking to see where you get that information. Just some advice, if you'd like to get your word out, calling people names and avoiding their honest questions will get you nowhere.
ProfWag

Postby Killtown » 19 Jan 2010, 04:16

ProfWag wrote:and avoiding their honest questions will get you nowhere.

Like you skeptics have been doing in this thread this whole time?

Notice after NinjaPuppy took my challenge, he easily understood it the first time and didn't come back with all these questions as if he didn't watch it.

Let me know when you are done playing games.
Killtown

Postby ProfWag » 19 Jan 2010, 04:33

Killtown wrote:
ProfWag wrote:and avoiding their honest questions will get you nowhere.

Like you skeptics have been doing in this thread this whole time?

Notice after NinjaPuppy took my challenge, he easily understood it the first time and didn't come back with all these questions as if he didn't watch it.

Let me know when you are done playing games.

I've never played games with you killtown. The crash of Flight 93 is VERY serious business.
Back on page 5, you made reference to 3 people (2 of which sounded like screen names and the third person was a distraught wife) who appeared to make a statement about there being little debris immediately after the crash and that contradicts the "official" story. I countered that I didn't understand what you were trying to say because all of the information I have read says that there was debris everywhere. So, are you wanting me to challenge that there was hardly any debris? If so, then I guess I agree with you in that there was debris scattered all over the place. I have also stated that I don't watch videos. I don't have the time at home and can't watch them at work. So, that boils down to the fact that I'm confused Killtown so I'll ask for the last time: What point are you trying to make and what EXACTLY do you want me to challenge?
Here's my bottom line: Flight 93 landed in a field in Pennsylvania. Any other suggestion or counter-claim to that has not been properly presented. If you want to dispute that, please present your evidence of where Flight 93 really went, where the people were and are now, how the widely scattered debris found in the field can be accounted for, and where did all of the body parts come from that were found in the field. Is that a counter-challenge? Maybe, but you won't win anything from me.
ProfWag

Postby Killtown » 19 Jan 2010, 05:21

ProfWag wrote:1) I've never played games with you killtown.
2) I have read says that there was debris everywhere. So, are you wanting me to challenge that there was hardly any debris?
3) I have also stated that I don't watch videos. I don't have the time at home and can't watch them at work.

1) :roll:

2) Are you telling me you are basing the amount of debris at the scene based on what you read and not what you have observed in photos and video?

3) If you even bothered to click on my challenge link, you would have seen that right under it is the transcription of what's on my video, including screenshots for your viewing pleasure, even at work.

Let me know when you read my challenge and I'll know if you've really read it or not.
Killtown

Postby ProfWag » 19 Jan 2010, 05:32

Killtown wrote:
ProfWag wrote:1) I've never played games with you killtown.
2) I have read says that there was debris everywhere. So, are you wanting me to challenge that there was hardly any debris?
3) I have also stated that I don't watch videos. I don't have the time at home and can't watch them at work.

1) :roll:

2) Are you telling me you are basing the amount of debris at the scene based on what you read and not what you have observed in photos and video?

3) If you even bothered to click on my challenge link, you would have seen that right under it is the transcription of what's on my video, including screenshots for your viewing pleasure, even at work.

Let me know when you read my challenge and I'll know if you've really read it or not.

Yes, yes, yes, this jogs my memory quite well and I remember reading this back in the day. Here is the first part of your challenge:
Prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, with VISUAL evidence that one of these:
was buried under this shallow crater:
I asked, probably on page 1, how in THE HELL do you get visual evidence of something under ground? Your challenge is impossible Killtown. Give me something to work with or quit wasting my time.
ProfWag

Postby Killtown » 19 Jan 2010, 06:23

ProfWag wrote:Here is the first part of your challenge:
I asked, probably on page 1, how in THE HELL do you get visual evidence of something under ground?

Oh good lord. Are you the type of person who stops in the middle of a crosswalk when the "Don't Walk" sign starts flashing?
Killtown

Postby ProfWag » 19 Jan 2010, 06:32

Killtown wrote:
ProfWag wrote:Here is the first part of your challenge:
I asked, probably on page 1, how in THE HELL do you get visual evidence of something under ground?

Oh good lord. Are you the type of person who stops in the middle of a crosswalk when the "Don't Walk" sign starts flashing?

Uhhh no, not at all. You keep talking about a challenge. I just don't see anything to challenge. A plane crashed into a field in Pennsylvania. It broke into a bunch of pieces, the largest of which was a thin, 7 foot piece of metal from the side of the plane. Much of the rest of the plane was shredded. The plane didn't bury as much as it disintegrated. You're posting a challenge for something that can't be challenged. How much more clearer can I get that you haven't given us anything to challenge.
ProfWag

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups