View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Jan 2010, 06:41

Since Killtown is unable or unwilling to post a reference to a so-called official story, is there anyone else out there that can?
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08






Re: Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Postby Nostradamus » 04 Jan 2010, 12:22

No so-called official story reference. sigh.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Postby Killtown » 13 Jan 2010, 04:52

Here's some quotes found in books written about Flight 93 that explain the official story of where the bulk of Flight 93's wreckage was after allegedly crashing:

I didn't see a single piece of airplane anywhere... Little could be found. Because of the reclaimed strip mine, the ground was softer than other surrounding areas. The plane had pierced the earth like a spoon in a cup of coffee: the spoon forced the coffee back, and then the coffee immediately closed around the spoon as though nothing had troubled the surface. Anything that remained of Flight 93 was buried deep in the ground.
(Lisa Beamer, Let's Roll!: Ordinary People, Extraordinary Courage, July 2002, p. 231)

------------------

Bill Baker, the 911 Addressing Specialist for Somerset County's Emergency Management Agency: "When they said it was a 757, I looked out across the debris field. I said, 'There is no way there is a 757 scattered here.' At that time, we didn't know that it was in the hole."
(Kashurba, Courage After the Crash: Flight 93 Aftermath, Aug 2002, p. 42-43)

------------------

The fuselage accordioned on itself more than thirty feet into the porous, backfilled ground. It was as if a marble had been dropped into water.
(Longman, Among the Heroes, July 2003, p. 215)


So just so you understand correctly, the official reason why after the alleged crash of Flight 93 there was hardly any debris left on the field and only a shallow crater was left, even though the FBI supposedly recovered 95% of the Boeing 757, was because most of Flight 93 managed to buried itself down in the ground and since the soil was supposedly so loose there, the ground caved back in on itself and only left the appearance of a shallow crater in the ground, hence "It was as if a marble had been dropped into water."

Now, who really believes that this actually happened?! lol
User avatar
Killtown
 
Posts: 61
Joined: 10 Dec 2009, 11:34
Location: USA

Re: Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Postby ProfWag » 13 Jan 2010, 05:44

Killtown wrote:So just so you understand correctly, the official reason why after the alleged crash of Flight 93 there was hardly any debris left on the field and only a shallow crater was left, even though the FBI supposedly recovered 95% of the Boeing 757, was because most of Flight 93 managed to buried itself down in the ground and since the soil was supposedly so loose there, the ground caved back in on itself and only left the appearance of a shallow crater in the ground, hence "It was as if a marble had been dropped into water."

Now, who really believes that this actually happened?! lol

Uhhhh, not me. There was debris scattered everywhere. What point are you trying to make? That a plane didn't land in Shanksville?
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Postby Killtown » 13 Jan 2010, 06:21

ProfWag wrote:Uhhhh, not me... What point are you trying to make? That a plane didn't land in Shanksville?

Are you saying you don't believe the official claim, but still believe a 757 crashed in Shanksville?!?
User avatar
Killtown
 
Posts: 61
Joined: 10 Dec 2009, 11:34
Location: USA

Re: Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Jan 2010, 06:53

Killtown wrote:
ProfWag wrote:Uhhhh, not me... What point are you trying to make? That a plane didn't land in Shanksville?

Are you saying you don't believe the official claim, but still believe a 757 crashed in Shanksville?!?

I believe a plane did crash there. However I haven't done much reading on the Shanksville situation so I don't have much to go on.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Postby ProfWag » 13 Jan 2010, 20:18

Killtown wrote:
ProfWag wrote:Uhhhh, not me... What point are you trying to make? That a plane didn't land in Shanksville?

Are you saying you don't believe the official claim, but still believe a 757 crashed in Shanksville?!?

I'm saying I don't know what your interpretation of the "official claim" is, but not only do I "believe" Flight 93 crashed in Shanksville, I am quite sure of it.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Postby Killtown » 14 Jan 2010, 03:57

NinjaPuppy wrote:I believe a plane did crash there. However I haven't done much reading on the Shanksville situation so I don't have much to go on.

Well silly, take my challenges!
User avatar
Killtown
 
Posts: 61
Joined: 10 Dec 2009, 11:34
Location: USA

Re: Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Postby Killtown » 14 Jan 2010, 03:58

ProfWag wrote:I'm saying I don't know what your interpretation of the "official claim" is

You don't, "professor?"
User avatar
Killtown
 
Posts: 61
Joined: 10 Dec 2009, 11:34
Location: USA

Re: Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Jan 2010, 04:26

Killtown wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:I believe a plane did crash there. However I haven't done much reading on the Shanksville situation so I don't have much to go on.

Well silly, take my challenges!

And how do I do that?
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Postby Scepcop » 14 Jan 2010, 04:32

ciscop wrote:
Killtown wrote:
ciscop wrote:tell us your challenge !
you complain about bad spelling and you cant even write
about what´s your challenge..

It's 2009, you don't know how to recognize and check hyperlinks?


that´s right! its 2009
it´s been 8 year and you still dont have any sustancial proof to support your 9/11 theories
:lol:

holographic planes.... AWESOME!!

[Edited by Moderator]


There are 300 to 400 facts that disprove and contradict the official 9/11 story. No rational unbiased thinker buys the official version after researching all the facts.

The reality is that none of you skeptics can win the challenge, cause you can't. There is no historical precedence for a large airliner crashing with no debris. NONE. You can't escape that, so you use ridicule and denial. By doing so, you've shown that YOU'VE LOST this debate long ago. The only thing left to do is wake up the sheeple.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Postby Scepcop » 14 Jan 2010, 04:39

NinjaPuppy wrote:
Killtown wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:I believe a plane did crash there. However I haven't done much reading on the Shanksville situation so I don't have much to go on.

Well silly, take my challenges!

And how do I do that?


By going to his link here:
http://hoodwinkedatshanksville.blogspot ... lenge.html

Or viewing his video below:

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Jan 2010, 04:53

Thanks SCEPCOP!
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Postby ProfWag » 14 Jan 2010, 04:59

Scepcop wrote:
There are 300 to 400 facts that disprove and contradict the official 9/11 story. No rational unbiased thinker buys the official version after researching all the facts.

The reality is that none of you skeptics can win the challenge, cause you can't. There is no historical precedence for a large airliner crashing with no debris. NONE. You can't escape that, so you use ridicule and denial. By doing so, you've shown that YOU'VE LOST this debate long ago. The only thing left to do is wake up the sheeple.

Hi Scepcop and welcome back. Long time no hear...
Those are some pretty bold statements you make. Please, provide one (1) "fact" as you say that disproves the official 9/11 story. You say there are 300 to 400. I ask you to provide one fact that disproves the so-called "official story."
Also, you say I use ridicule. Please show me one reference where I (profwag) have been the first to ridicule.
Thanks and look forward to your reply.
Last edited by ProfWag on 14 Jan 2010, 05:05, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Postby ProfWag » 14 Jan 2010, 05:04

Killtown wrote:
ProfWag wrote:I'm saying I don't know what your interpretation of the "official claim" is

You don't, "professor?"

No, I don't. I remember you offered a challenge or something about taking a picture of a plane that was buried underground (which is quite impossible). Other than that, I'm not sure what point you want people to believe in.
One more thing to you and everyone else who may not know. I don't watch movies so please don't post one and ask me to watch it. I need written posts, preferably with references. I can't watch movies at work and I don't play around on the computer at home.
Thanks
Wag
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests