View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Boeing 757 Challenge for skeptics (plus bonus)

Postby Nostradamus » 14 Dec 2009, 01:44

This is a nonsensical request. It's a typical twoofer display of ignorance of the situation.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby Killtown » 14 Dec 2009, 03:59

ProfWag wrote:1) That would be a much better challenge than asking for visual proof of something underground

And no, you're extremely incorrect here. It's NOT for people like me to prove the "official theory." I have or had absolutely nothing to do with the original investigation so I have nothing to prove or disprove. In fact, the only thing I have to do with 9/11 was the outcome being separated from my wife for a year and a half while we both went our separate ways in the Middle East to fight a war.

1) Only stupid people think I literally meant that. Maybe you missed the parts before and after where talked about digging the plane out (hence, "visual proof")? I know some of you skeptics have problems with applying logic.

2) Wait a minute, you say you have nothing to do with the official story, but you 1) believe in it, and 2) went to war over it???

So anytime you want to quit with the trolling and actually take the challenges, we're all waiting.
Killtown

Postby Killtown » 14 Dec 2009, 04:02

Nostradamus wrote:This is a nonsensical request. It's a typical twoofer display of ignorance of the situation.

OK "duhbunker," how am I being "ignorant of the situation"?

You saying most of Flight 93 being buried was not part of the official claim? They claimed 95% of the plane was recovered. Where was all of it if most of the plane wasn't buried?
Killtown

Postby Nostradamus » 14 Dec 2009, 04:10

Well twoofer, where do you think the plane ended up if it wasn't buried?

Let's see if I can help you figure out this simple issue.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 14 Dec 2009, 10:42

A common twoofer refrain is never before in the history of .....

Well there is a precedent for a nose in crash of a plane and not far from Pittsburgh, PA : USAir flight 427. in 1994.

From http://www.post-gazette.com/newslinks/1999Flight427crash.asp
Reporters and photographers were kept away from the crash site, but rescue workers described the scene as one of utter carnage. The plane's fuselage was destroyed; only the tail section was left intact. "There's luggage scattered everywhere, thrown wallets, body parts. It's just too gross," said Russell Chiodo, director of emergency services for Beaver County.

From http://www.post-gazette.com/regionstate/19990906ccrash1.asp
The plane broke into thousands of pieces. So did the hearts of the 132 victims' families.

From http://www.usnews.com/usnews/news/articles/940919/archive_012065.htm
The thunderous impact sent black smoke and bright orange flames into the sky and ripped the plane and the 132 people aboard into grisly shreds. A medical helicopter crew that arrived after the 7:04 p.m. crash reported body parts hanging from trees and baggage everywhere. "The airplane was in a million pieces and the people inside were in pieces," said Jim Bothwell, director of operation for the STAT MedEvac helicopter service.

From http://www.nytimes.com/1994/09/09/us/airliner-crashes-near-pittsburgh-all-131-on-usair-jet-are-killed.html
Mr. Taylor, who lives nearby, walked to the crash site to find a horrifying scene, blackened and, in places, still burning. "There were chunks of metal all over the place, and legs and pieces of people," he said. He said he thought he heard a noise emanate from one of the bodies -- what appeared to be the upper half of a woman -- and turned it over, "but she had no face."

Most of the wreckage, he said, was unrecognizable as having once constituted an airplane. "It was just a bunch of mangled junk thrown all over the place."

From http://www.ntsb.gov/events/usair427/docket/d191.pdf
Impact speed about 260 knots.

Photo of crash site:

From http://debunk911myths.org/topics/United_Airlines_Flight_93
Impact speed of flight 93 about 580 mph.

Therefore flight 93 hit with about 4 times the energy of flight 427.

Photo of crash site of flight 93:

Video of debris field:
http://www.evtv1.com/player.aspx?itemnum=7652

Go to this site and listen to the video. Listen to all of it. The part I'm interested in is the first part. This is an over flight of the crash area by a news team that report seeing debris spread over a wide area. Listen to the part where the person says nothing larger than a telephone book is out there. Finally, listen to the end where the person says that the impact point shows little.

As was shown the flight 427, when a commercial plane noses in to the ground it is broken into small pieces. Flight 93 hit with around 4X the energy (2X the speed). Flight 427 landed in a ravine which contained the debris. Flight 93 impacted in a flat area where the debris was not contained.

So where is the plane? It's as reported: shattered into small pieces and scattered across the PA countryside.
Nostradamus

Postby ciscop » 15 Dec 2009, 08:30

Killtown wrote:
ProfWag wrote:1) Um, my 757 challenge is not a "theory" of mine. It's for people like you to prove the "official theory."

you know.. to be a guy that critices spelling that phrase is quite interesting since it shows you dont know how to use ¨¨
regardless of what you imagine happened on 9/11
there is an OFFICIAL THEORY
therefore the use of ¨¨ isnt needed
it could be a ¨theory¨ but never an ¨official theory¨ :lol:
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Killtown » 16 Dec 2009, 04:55

Nostradamus wrote:Well twoofer, where do you think the plane ended up if it wasn't buried?

Let's see if I can help you figure out this simple issue.

Well "dumbunker," the official story states most of the plane was buried. Are you saying you don't believe that part of the official story?
Killtown

Postby ciscop » 17 Dec 2009, 14:48

dumbunker???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
thats a good one!! i love it!
havent heard that one before

pretty cool

:lol: :lol:
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Nostradamus » 20 Dec 2009, 05:56

Well "dumbunker," the official story states most of the plane was buried. Are you saying you don't believe that part of the official story?

Please give us a reference to a so-called official story that most of the plane was buried.
Nostradamus

Postby Killtown » 21 Dec 2009, 14:09

Nostradamus wrote:Please give us a reference to a so-called official story that most of the plane was buried.

So I'm wrong, most of the plane didn't bury?
Killtown

Postby ciscop » 21 Dec 2009, 17:06

Killtown wrote:
Nostradamus wrote:Please give us a reference to a so-called official story that most of the plane was buried.

So I'm wrong, most of the plane didn't bury?

so you never give a straight answer?
you just answer with questions?
ciscop

Postby Nostradamus » 21 Dec 2009, 21:01

Please give us a reference to a so-called official story that most of the plane was buried.
Nostradamus

Postby Killtown » 22 Dec 2009, 07:07

Um, it's in both links in my OP.

Now if you think part of the official story does not state most of Flight 93 buried and the ground covered itself back up, then please tell me what the official story is in regards to where most of the plane's wreckage was before the cleanup started. Remember, the FBI claims they recovered 95% a 757 at the scene.
Killtown

Postby Nostradamus » 22 Dec 2009, 08:56

Um. Please provide the reference here.
Nostradamus

Postby Killtown » 22 Dec 2009, 13:19

OK, here and here.
Killtown

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups