View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Major General says Pentagon was not hit by plane!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Major General says Pentagon was not hit by plane!

Postby Nostradamus » 23 Dec 2009, 10:50

On JREF:
1. You lied about timelines :o
2. You lied about monetary issues :o
3. You misrepresented the physics :o
4. You lied about criminal activities :o
5. You misrepresented NORAD's response :o

Of course you did. You're a twoofer! :lol:
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby stundie » 23 Dec 2009, 18:46

Nostradamus wrote:Thanks for more brain dead conclusion :lol: :lol:
So I'm brain dead because I have shown evidence that Silverstein didn't loose money?? hahahahahahahaha!!!

JREF Groupthink has a stranglehold on you.............. :lol:
There is no such things as magic, just magicians and fools.
stundie

Postby stundie » 23 Dec 2009, 18:50

Nostradamus wrote:On JREF:
1. You lied about timelines :o
2. You lied about monetary issues :o
3. You misrepresented the physics :o
4. You lied about criminal activities :o
5. You misrepresented NORAD's response :o

Of course you did. You're a twoofer! :lol:
Why would anyone believe you when you have such a poor track record at being honest? lol :lol:

I mean if you had posted evidence that Silverstein had lost money, you would have a point.....but as per usual, you are pointless....lol

Crying about it doesn't change the facts I'm afraid!! lol
stundie

Postby Nostradamus » 24 Dec 2009, 02:07

Anyone can see your track record right here: you lie, and lie and lie and lie.

No wonder you were banned at JREF and it is quite clear that after 3 years you still can't tell the truth. That's very sad indeed.

I think it's time for this thread to be locked since it has degraded from the OP.
Nostradamus

Postby stundie » 24 Dec 2009, 23:39

Nostradamus wrote:Anyone can see your track record right here: you lie, and lie and lie and lie.
Everyone can see that I lied and lied and lied and lied about Silverstein, because your were right all along, he lost money. lol :shock:
Nostradamus wrote:No wonder you were banned at JREF and it is quite clear that after 3 years you still can't tell the truth. That's very sad indeed.
Tell the truth? That I am a poster called Pdoherty as JREF seem to think?? lol
Nostradamus wrote:I think it's time for this thread to be locked since it has degraded from the OP.
Quick, get the thread locked, that way you'll never have to admit you were wrong and continue on your religious journey of self deception! lol

JREF Groupthink is hilarious to watch. :lol:
stundie

Postby Scepcop » 26 Dec 2009, 02:17

stundie wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:If you're willing to pay the premium, you can insure what ever you want at any price that you want. Considering that I understand that this particular policy was specifically to include 'acts of terrorism' it would be hard to argue a price.
Very true NinjaPuppy, plus the value of the WTC is subjective.

What Nostradamus is doing is desperately bringing up these pointless points, like asking me to prove how much the WTC are actually worth, as a distraction to avoid the fact he claims that Larry lost billions. :roll:

Stundie,
He's using typical pseudoskeptic obfuscation techniques, by avoiding the core issue and confusing you with other things, and applying double standards in that he doesn't prove what he claims but asks you to. Then when you provide proof, he denies it. These folks are magicians using sleight of hand, not serious about truth or logic. You can checkmate them as many times as you want, yet they will never admit defeat. I wouldn't play against a chess computer who never admits defeat even when you win by the rules of the game.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Nostradamus » 27 Dec 2009, 12:24

He's using typical pseudoskeptic obfuscation techniques, by avoiding the core issue and confusing you with other things, and applying double standards in that he doesn't prove what he claims but asks you to. Then when you provide proof, he denies it. These folks are magicians using sleight of hand, not serious about truth or logic. You can checkmate them as many times as you want, yet they will never admit defeat. I wouldn't play against a chess computer who never admits defeat even when you win by the rules of the game.

Scepcop when you join a discussion it might help you to read the content to see that stundie is an unrepentant liar and has reached conclusions that he has falsely ascribed to me. It's the typical legerdemain of the liar.

Please take the time to read before drawing a conclusion.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 28 Dec 2009, 02:32

Maybe it's just me but I don't see any 'lies' by Stundie. What I see is a classic case of semantics.

Can you please point out the actual claims that you see as lies? I don't want you to find every single sentence, just give me one or two for now. I have been off the CT thread for about a week now and I have read most of what started this whole bruhaha but I personally don't get it.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 28 Dec 2009, 10:39

Stundie claimed I said that Silverman lost billions and has demanded that I prove my claim. I have never claimed he lost billions. This tactic is what is likely to have gotten stundie banned from JREF. He has repeated lied about what I posted. He is therefore a liar. No surprise there.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 28 Dec 2009, 20:00

And on page 5 of this p!ssing contest, Stundie explained his reason for assuming you meant billions by doing a bit of math but you never responded with any sort of correction to his assumption. He then corrected his assumption to your exact statement of 'lost money' after that.

Geeze Lousie ND! Stundie asked a simple question and you had a perfect opportunity to speak your mind but instead you decided to go around and around in circles playing a game of semantics. You are one of the more articulate and well read posters around here, when you want to be. You usually amaze me with your insight and mad skillz of retorting back with facts to back up your POV.

Forgive me if you (ND) are simply celebrating Festivus.
Frank Costanza wrote: "The tradition of Festivus begins with the Airing of Grievances. I got a lot of problems with you people! And now, you're gonna hear about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festivus.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 30 Dec 2009, 12:04

NJ I have no interest in this thread anymore. Stundie is clearly a liar. He can't separate his delusional preconceptions from my statemtns and spends his time attempting to put words in my mouth. He places my numbers into his stupid calculations and claims them as mine. I'd never use such stupid calculations as he has done. I have better things to do than end up in a pissing contest with an inarticulate and pernicious liar like stundie.
Nostradamus

Postby stundie » 31 Dec 2009, 07:47

Scepcop wrote:Stundie,
I know, it's hilarious to watch though Scepcop.

After 6 pages, I still can't get a point of agreement on whether he believes that Silverstein lost (dare I say billions? :lol: ) money.

And when you suggest that these magicans are not serious about truth or logic, you are not wrong! Hence I don't take them seriously and treat them as a bit of a joke as opposed to a Chess Computer.

More like a robot running an older version of JREF Groupthink Operating System which is riddled logic operator faults and bugs! :D
stundie

Postby stundie » 31 Dec 2009, 10:58

NinjaPuppy wrote:And on page 5 of this p!ssing contest, Stundie explained his reason for assuming you meant billions by doing a bit of math but you never responded with any sort of correction to his assumption. He then corrected his assumption to your exact statement of 'lost money' after that.
But Ninjapuppy, that makes you either a liar like me or you just haven't read the thread! :shock:

Apparently! :D

Joking aside, what we are witnessing here is someone whose desperately failing in using pseudo skeptical tactics on a website about those very people. A true skeptic would update their thinking when there is evidence contradicting his belief. Rather than just admit he got it wrong, which there is no shame in doing so, he wants to continue trying to urinate on me, but he's pissing in the wind so to speak and firing directly into his own face. :D
stundie

Postby stundie » 31 Dec 2009, 11:12

Nostradamus wrote:NJ I have no interest in this thread anymore. Stundie is clearly a liar. He can't separate his delusional preconceptions from my statemtns and spends his time attempting to put words in my mouth. He places my numbers into his stupid calculations and claims them as mine. I'd never use such stupid calculations as he has done. I have better things to do than end up in a pissing contest with an inarticulate and pernicious liar like stundie.
So what you are saying is that you are going to run away because you would rather do that, than admit you were wrong about Silverstein! :lol:

It reminds me of Monty Pythons Holy Grail when Sir Robin runs away from the 3 headed knights who say "NI", with the minstrels singing: "Hooray, for Brave Sir Robin, who bravely ran away!"

stundie

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Jan 2010, 06:38

So what you are saying is that you are going to run away because you would rather do that, than admit you were wrong about Silverstein!

I don't deal with repugnant liars.
Nostradamus

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups