View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Richard Gage interviewed in national media!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Richard Gage interviewed in national media!

Postby Scepcop » 04 Dec 2009, 06:29

Richard Gage, founder of AE911Truth.org, on KMPH Fox 26 in Fresno, CA.



His appearance in the New Zealand media.



http://tvnz.co.nz/close-up/terrorist-attacks-controlled-demolitions-3198472/video

Richard Gage AIA appeared on New Zealand's government owned television station, TVNZ, on 27 November 2009.

In this interview on the "Close Up" program, Gage lays out the overwhelming evidence for controlled demolition of 3 WTC office towers on 11 September 2009.

This may be the first time the evidence assembled by Gage and others in the 9/11 truth movement has been presented with the gravity and respect it deserves by any mainstream news broadcaster.

I would like to commend TVNZ's board for having the courage to air this piece.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29






Re: Richard Gage on New Zealand National TV!

Postby Nostradamus » 04 Dec 2009, 11:57

Already saw this. It's the same old tired song and dance of lies that a grand fraud has been dishing out for years.

Gage's trashy lies have been dismissed many times, but I guess he's in love with Nazi wisdom:

"Make a statement often enough and it becomes a part of the common wisdom." by Goebbels
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Richard Gage on New Zealand National TV!

Postby Scepcop » 10 Jul 2010, 03:08

Watch Richard Gage's recent interview in Tucson on video! Wow.

http://911blogger.com/news/2010-06-29/r ... iew-tucson
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Richard Gage interviewed in national media!

Postby Scepcop » 10 Jul 2010, 17:31

Also, here is Richard Gage's appearance on Alex Jones TV where he makes some stunning reports. 80 percent of architects and engineers he talks to and shows the evidence to, AGREES with him about WTC7!

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Richard Gage interviewed in national media!

Postby Edx » 11 Jul 2010, 01:00

Scepcop wrote:Also, here is Richard Gage's appearance on Alex Jones TV where he makes some stunning reports. 80 percent of architects and engineers he talks to and shows the evidence to, AGREES with him about WTC7!


We're meant to just take him at his word on that I suppose?

Does he use some kind of mental mind powers on them or something? Is his voice just too sexy that they can't resist? Because as far as I can see hearing Gage speak in person will give you the same information as seeing all his materials he has put out over the years on his website and online lectures and leaflets. Why then does he have so few supporters if this information is so incontestable? Why isn't there are single truther paper in a legitimated and respected peer reviewed journal? Could it be... that Richard Gage is full of crap?

And before you say it yes, 1000 Architects and Engineers, which includes such relevant engineering experience as software engineering, really is still fringe. Especially true when you learn more about them, such as, you have people like Anders Bjorkman (or Heiwa) who they actually promoted as Petitioner of the Month who, along with many other wacky ideas, believes no planes hit the towers at all.

Do you believe no planes hit the towers as well Winston?
Edx
 
Posts: 128
Joined: 03 Jul 2010, 03:21

Richard Gage on Fox News!

Postby Scepcop » 12 Sep 2011, 01:17

Check out this recent interview with Richard Gage of AE911Truth.org on Fox News!

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Richard Gage on Fox News!

Postby ProfWag » 12 Sep 2011, 06:18

Scepcop wrote:Check out this recent interview with Richard Gage of AE911Truth.org on Fox News!


Uhhhhh, that was a local fox affiliate Winston. Not the national Fox News Channel.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Richard Gage interviewed in national media!

Postby Scepcop » 16 Sep 2011, 02:16

Edx wrote:
Scepcop wrote:Also, here is Richard Gage's appearance on Alex Jones TV where he makes some stunning reports. 80 percent of architects and engineers he talks to and shows the evidence to, AGREES with him about WTC7!


We're meant to just take him at his word on that I suppose?

Does he use some kind of mental mind powers on them or something? Is his voice just too sexy that they can't resist? Because as far as I can see hearing Gage speak in person will give you the same information as seeing all his materials he has put out over the years on his website and online lectures and leaflets. Why then does he have so few supporters if this information is so incontestable? Why isn't there are single truther paper in a legitimated and respected peer reviewed journal? Could it be... that Richard Gage is full of crap?

And before you say it yes, 1000 Architects and Engineers, which includes such relevant engineering experience as software engineering, really is still fringe. Especially true when you learn more about them, such as, you have people like Anders Bjorkman (or Heiwa) who they actually promoted as Petitioner of the Month who, along with many other wacky ideas, believes no planes hit the towers at all.

Do you believe no planes hit the towers as well Winston?


No. He just presents the objective scientific evidence, which even children can see is right. That's all it takes. The evidence speaks for itself. He has hard evidence on his side, the laws of physics, common sense, testimonials, whistleblowers, etc. All you have is denial. There's no comparison. He wins.

If you see the new film I recommended "9/11 Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out" you will see that many of the experts are PROFESSIONAL STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS with many years of experience designing buildings, and have prestigious careers. They easily trump you and your pseudoskepticism. This is an expert consensus this time. It clinches the debate. You lose buster. As they say, "If you can't beat them, join them."

Watch just 30 minutes of the film, and you will see how TOTALLY WRONG and FOOLISH you were to cling to a bogus theory.

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Richard Gage interviewed in national media!

Postby ProfWag » 16 Sep 2011, 02:27

Scepcop wrote:If you see the new film I recommended "9/11 Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out" you will see that many of the experts are PROFESSIONAL STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS with many years of experience designing buildings, and have prestigious careers. They easily trump you and your pseudoskepticism. ]


Point 1. No, they don't "trump" the hundreds of thousands of "architects and engineers" who think A&E's theory is complete nonsense. Most of whom will not even mention A&ETruth as they do not want their "cause" promoted in any way.

Point 2. You didn't retract your statement about Richard Gage being on Fox News which he wasn't.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Richard Gage interviewed in national media!

Postby Craig Browning » 17 Sep 2011, 00:39

I've joked about it, but if this sort of crap is going to become the new constant on this forum, I'm stepping out. I really thought Winston was more intelligent and down to earth than this, let alone humane when it comes to the feelings and connection to something as poignant as 9/11.

IM me if you want to keep in touch but I can't stomach this ignorance any longer.
User avatar
Craig Browning
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: 13 Feb 2010, 05:20
Location: Northampton, MA


Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 4 guests