View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

CIA's involvement in drug trafficking (60 Minutes report)

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

CIA's involvement in drug trafficking (60 Minutes report)

Postby Scepcop » 19 Nov 2009, 04:22

Skeptics,
Did you have any idea that the CIA was involved in drug trafficking? 60 Minutes with Mike Wallace even did a report on it once, but it was pulled, for obvious reasons. Those who own the CIA also own the media. As William Colburn, former CIA official, said before he died, "The CIA owns anybody of any significance in the mainstream media".

What do you think of that?

Here are some excerpts from the pulled 60 Minutes report on the CIA's involvement in drug trafficking:

Did you know that there are many secrets in government and that often the official version of what we're told is a lie? And that truth is often censored? Are you aware of this? Or do you honestly believe that the "official version" of everything is the truth and that there are no secrets?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: CIA's involvement in drug trafficking (60 Minutes report)

Postby Scepcop » 19 Nov 2009, 04:25

Dateline NBC's story about the CIA and drug trafficking:

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 19 Nov 2009, 04:49

This short documentary is evidence that proves The CIA has been importing drugs into our country.

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 19 Nov 2009, 04:51

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 19 Nov 2009, 05:01

As stated in other threads, your posts are without merit. You post all sorts of things in hopes of getting people to be against the U.S. Government. Until you admit that you don't do your research, I see no reason to look into your obviously false claims. You are typical of "The Boy Who Cried Wold" story.
ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 19 Nov 2009, 05:06

Scepcop wrote:
Did you know that there are many secrets in government and that often the official version of what we're told is a lie? And that truth is often censored? Are you aware of this? Or do you honestly believe that the "official version" of everything is the truth and that there are no secrets?

If you didn't know this, you are not very well informed. Of course governments keeps things from their people. All countries do. It's called "Interest of National Security." But you need to change the word "often" to "when necessary." No one really knows what "often" means in the world of government intelligence. Geez Scepcop, who the hell do you think your readers are?
ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 19 Nov 2009, 05:18

ProfWag wrote:
Scepcop wrote:

If you didn't know this, you are not very well informed. Of course governments keeps things from their people. All countries do. It's called "Interest of National Security." But you need to change the word "often" to "when necessary." No one really knows what "often" means in the world of government intelligence. Geez Scepcop, who the hell do you think your readers are?

So you're saying that ALL secrets by the government are for our own good and protection? There are no "dirty" secrets that are criminal and unethical by the government? Is that your position?

I am not like the boy who cried wolf. That boy lied for fun and entertainment. I am sharing the truth. If I'm wrong, give good reasonable evidence for it, other than "it's not official, so it must be false".

You defend the sheeple and criminals who lie. Shame on you. You made it clear long ago that you don't care about evidence. You deny any and all evidence, so why should I take you seriously? You have no credibility or objectivity in my book. So I don't waste time answering your challenges.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 19 Nov 2009, 05:31

Scepcop wrote:So you're saying that ALL secrets by the government are for our own good and protection? There are no "dirty" secrets that are criminal and unethical by the government? Is that your position?

I am not like the boy who cried wolf. That boy lied for fun and entertainment. I am sharing the truth. If I'm wrong, give good reasonable evidence for it, other than "it's not official, so it must be false".

You defend the sheeple and criminals who lie. Shame on you. You made it clear long ago that you don't care about evidence. You deny any and all evidence, so why should I take you seriously? You have no credibility or objectivity in my book. So I don't waste time answering your challenges.

Jeeezus H. Christ, Scepcop. I've really tried to be nice to you, but you make it pretty damn hard. Do you know WHO determines what is "secret," "top-secret," etc? I'll give you a hint. It's not just one person who decides on everything, but a plethera of people deciding their own information. What one person wants to hide may be different from you or me. There are but a handful (and I mean a handful, including POTUS, VPOTUS, and the DCIA) who have access to virtually every secret in the U.S. and they certainly don't have time to read even a few outside of current world affairs. Everybody else is on a need to know basis. So, if you don't need to know it, you aren't getting that information. Are there unethical secrets in the U.S.? You bet your damn petuty there are. So what? There are unethical secrets in your family. Why should I care? I don't. There are unethical secrets in my family. Why should you care? I don't know, but it appears you do.
As for you sharing the truth, why have you not responded to my allegations of you posting false and misleading information? I offered a challenge to you Scepcop and you have not followed through. That is more than reasonable evidence for my statement. You post a bunch of crap and yes, you do it for fun and entertainment. Otherwise, you would be doing everyone and justice a favor by doing a simple investigation first before you post. Since you don't that makes you unethical.
Wag
ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 19 Nov 2009, 05:40

I post info from qualified sources, experts and whistleblowers, all the time.

So what is your comment on the CIA and drug trafficking facts? And how do you explain it? Watch the videos above. Stay on topic.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 19 Nov 2009, 05:50

Scepcop wrote:I post info from qualified sources, experts and whistleblowers, all the time.

So what is your comment on the CIA and drug trafficking facts? And how do you explain it? Watch the videos above. Stay on topic.

No you don't. Several of us have proved that beyond a reasonable doubt.

To get back on topic, what counter research into the CIA's involvement in drug trafficking did you do that proved to yourself that this story has merit and should be spread? Show us that research, please before I give my opinion.
ProfWag

C.I.A. - The Worlds Leading Drug Cartel

Postby accidentsinspace » 19 Nov 2009, 09:18

accidentsinspace

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups