[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Larry Silverstein confronted and exposed by 9/11 Truthers : Conspiracies / Cover Ups • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.
Post a reply

Larry Silverstein confronted and exposed by 9/11 Truthers

15 Nov 2009, 15:44

Re: Larry Silverstein confronted and exposed by 9/11 Truthers

15 Nov 2009, 20:37

Unless you respond to my challenge to you Scepcop, absolutely NONE of your posts have a lick of merit to them. I would like to suggest to all who read this to review my challenge to Scepcop thread whereby Scepcop makes a claim about Rumsfeld, Chaney, and Air Force General promotions and I challenged him to post his source or admit that he posts without verifying the validity of his sources. He has not responded and it has now been a week since I posted his challenge. So far, it appears obvioius that he doesn't do fact checking, but instead, would rather spread propoganda. Please consider this when reviewing any of Sceopcop's posts concerning 9/11.

16 Nov 2009, 00:27

16 Nov 2009, 00:29

Now as for this particular video, since I couldn't really hear what was being said, I tried to check out a url that appeared on some of the video. It seems that philly911truth.org is no longer in existence.

16 Nov 2009, 08:12

This is just another silly video of no merit posted by Scepcop. It is not introduced. It has no supporting evidence. There is no summary withthe post. It is another worthless post.

16 Nov 2009, 08:12

I forgot to mention that the title is a misrepresentation.

16 Nov 2009, 19:32

For the record, I am going to post a reminder to Scepcop after every post he makes concerning concpiracy theories until he confronts my challenge to him, regardless of what his post is. Even if it is 100% truthful and factual, we unfortunately can't believe anything he posts as he doesn't do his homework prior to posting which is what the intention of my harrassment is.

19 Nov 2009, 04:30

Skeptics,
Maybe you can answer the question that Silverstein dodged.

Why did he say "pull it" to refer to firefighters instead of "pull them" or "pull the firefighters", especially since there were no firefighters in there at the time?

19 Nov 2009, 04:57

19 Nov 2009, 05:36

And besides ProfWag, you dodged many of my questions, so why are you fixated about one question I don't answer from you?

19 Nov 2009, 05:47

21 Nov 2009, 00:49

Post a reply