View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Larry Silverstein confronted and exposed by 9/11 Truthers

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Larry Silverstein confronted and exposed by 9/11 Truthers

Postby Scepcop » 15 Nov 2009, 15:44

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Larry Silverstein confronted and exposed by 9/11 Truthers

Postby ProfWag » 15 Nov 2009, 20:37

Unless you respond to my challenge to you Scepcop, absolutely NONE of your posts have a lick of merit to them. I would like to suggest to all who read this to review my challenge to Scepcop thread whereby Scepcop makes a claim about Rumsfeld, Chaney, and Air Force General promotions and I challenged him to post his source or admit that he posts without verifying the validity of his sources. He has not responded and it has now been a week since I posted his challenge. So far, it appears obvioius that he doesn't do fact checking, but instead, would rather spread propoganda. Please consider this when reviewing any of Sceopcop's posts concerning 9/11.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 16 Nov 2009, 00:27

ProfWag wrote:Unless you respond to my challenge to you Scepcop, absolutely NONE of your posts have a lick of merit to them.

I don't believe that there is a 'post' from SCEPCOP here. Merely another YouTube video for consideration and/or review. Which btw, I tried to watch but couldn't make out the audio as it's really poor due to background noise.

ProfWag wrote:I would like to suggest to all who read this to review my challenge to Scepcop thread whereby Scepcop makes a claim about Rumsfeld, Chaney, and Air Force General promotions and I challenged him to post his source or admit that he posts without verifying the validity of his sources.

In the event that you are not a regular contributer around here and are lost in the many 9/11 topics, here is a link to the post that ProfWag is referring to:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=660

ProfWag wrote:He has not responded and it has now been a week since I posted his challenge. So far, it appears obvioius that he doesn't do fact checking, but instead, would rather spread propoganda. Please consider this when reviewing any of Sceopcop's posts concerning 9/11.

Personally, I consider all YouTube videos suspect, no matter who supplies them. If they had actual merit, the information would be picked up by the media and then skewed into the personal agenda of that specific media source. Next, all media reports are suspect and the BS goes on and on.
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 16 Nov 2009, 00:29

Now as for this particular video, since I couldn't really hear what was being said, I tried to check out a url that appeared on some of the video. It seems that philly911truth.org is no longer in existence.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 16 Nov 2009, 08:12

This is just another silly video of no merit posted by Scepcop. It is not introduced. It has no supporting evidence. There is no summary withthe post. It is another worthless post.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 16 Nov 2009, 08:12

I forgot to mention that the title is a misrepresentation.
Nostradamus

Postby ProfWag » 16 Nov 2009, 19:32

For the record, I am going to post a reminder to Scepcop after every post he makes concerning concpiracy theories until he confronts my challenge to him, regardless of what his post is. Even if it is 100% truthful and factual, we unfortunately can't believe anything he posts as he doesn't do his homework prior to posting which is what the intention of my harrassment is.
ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 19 Nov 2009, 04:30

Skeptics,
Maybe you can answer the question that Silverstein dodged.

Why did he say "pull it" to refer to firefighters instead of "pull them" or "pull the firefighters", especially since there were no firefighters in there at the time?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 19 Nov 2009, 04:57

Scepcop wrote:Skeptics,
Maybe you can answer the question that Silverstein dodged.

Why did he say "pull it" to refer to firefighters instead of "pull them" or "pull the firefighters", especially since there were no firefighters in there at the time?

Scepcop, maybe you can respond to my challenge about you posting false and misleading information. I believe I have proved to most people that you post things without verifying sources since you have dodged my counter claims to the Rumsfeld/Chaney discussion. I would also especially like to point out that I 100% debunked the Air Force Generals promotion claim, yet you never said one thing about it. Since you can't respond to my counterclaims when I (and Notradamus, among others) have posted information that shows without a shodow of a doubt your posts are without merit, I am not going to answer anything you post since it is obviously a bunch of crap. C'mon Scepcop, own up to your false and misleading posts.
ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 19 Nov 2009, 05:36

And besides ProfWag, you dodged many of my questions, so why are you fixated about one question I don't answer from you?
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 19 Nov 2009, 05:47

Scepcop wrote:And besides ProfWag, you dodged many of my questions, so why are you fixated about one question I don't answer from you?

Three reasons. First, show me one that I have dodged from you before today. Second, show me ONE that you have answered from me (and throughout the past several months, there have been many from me that have gone unanswered.) Finally, because my question has everything to do with your credibility. I don't believe you have any and my belief is coming true. I am not the one posting unverified and unresearched crap and then running away and hiding for days on end. That's what you do and I intend to prove that you don't have credibility to your posts.
Scepcop, you are the Administrator of this entire forum. As such, it is YOUR ethical responsibility to post accurate information. You are failing miserably and people need to know. Please, I beg you, prove me wrong. I enjoy this forum too much to see if fall apart which will happen if you don't starting taking responsibility for your posts.
Wag
ProfWag

Postby Nostradamus » 21 Nov 2009, 00:49

Well isn't this silly. He could have said any of a number of things, but he said what he did and no effort on the part of twoofers to misrepresent the facts is going to change what he meant by those words. Only a liar would claim that this is a common term used in the industry to raze a building. It is even more incredulous to imagine that Silverstein knew that "pull it" is a phrase for a demolition process in which cables are used to pull on a building.

This claim of "pull it" referring to CD is so stupid it is beyond belief.

Since this thread is also about Scepcop not meeting challenges I want to be clear that Scepcop has avoided any of my challenges.

PS Ad hominem attacks do not constitute a response.
Nostradamus

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups