View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

A Challenge to Scepcop

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: A Challenge to Scepcop

Postby NinjaPuppy » 06 Dec 2009, 23:53

Nostradamus wrote:The neutral gender people is an interesting thing I ran into while traveling in India. We had been in the country only a few hours and had made our way to the Gates of India in Mumbai (Bombay). There were a number of people that I took to be men in drag. Later on I saw similarly dressed men at Pushkar and other festivals.

Here is where the tricky part starts. I asked someone who they were because these people were well received wherever we saw them. I asked someone who they were. I was told a story that I have to say I took as what I called "geeding". During our travels we needed to have a way of saying to each other if we thought someone was telling us a baloney story or not. A guide will tell you something because a guide that has answers gets a big tip. A guide that does not may be honest by saying I do not know, but still gets a smaller tip. We corrupted the word guiding into the pronunciation "geeding".

In the case of the third gender I cannot state that we were not told a deceptive story just to give us an answer, or as we said to each other that day, "Ah, geeding."

The claim is that there is a neutral gender of people that are born with only a hole to urinate. These people do not reproduce, but keep up their numbers by visiting the births of all children in their area and keeping and raising those that are of their gender. These people are considered to be auspicious and it is good luck to have them at festivities where we saw them.

We saw these people many places. This is what we were told. I did not do a physical inspection to verify the existence of the third gender. All I can say is that it is possible that some people believe in a third gender of humans.

Very interesting story.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44






Re: A Challenge to Scepcop

Postby Nostradamus » 08 Dec 2009, 05:47

So back to the main point of this thread.

Where is Scepcop's statement?
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: A Challenge to Scepcop

Postby stundie » 09 Dec 2009, 08:20

There is no such things as magic, just magicians and fools.
User avatar
stundie
 
Posts: 127
Joined: 09 Dec 2009, 08:17

Re: A Challenge to Scepcop

Postby Nostradamus » 09 Dec 2009, 09:49

Welcome stundie. This challenge went out to someone that makes posts without evidence and refuses to provide evidence. But you are welcome to enter the info.

Your first post was rather short. Could you expand a little on your answer? Could you tell me why that link answers the challenge?
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: A Challenge to Scepcop

Postby stundie » 09 Dec 2009, 21:28

Hi Nostradamus and thank you for the welcome! :)

The reason my answer was short is that this document "AIRCRAFT PIRACY (HIJ ACKING) AND DESTRUCTION OF DERELICT AIRBORNE OBJECTS" explains the change of NORAD interception procedure so that any future interceptions required the advise and approval of the Department of Defense, in other words Donald Rumsfeld.

The instructions cover everything from minor emergencies to hijackings and strips comanders of the authority to act in a case of a hijacking, something which they had been doing very well for many years previously without the aid of the Secretary of Defense. (A civilian post!) :lol:

I do not know for sure if it was Cheney and Rumsfeld who specifically requested the changes, that cannot be proven but I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest.
There is no such things as magic, just magicians and fools.
User avatar
stundie
 
Posts: 127
Joined: 09 Dec 2009, 08:17

Re: A Challenge to Scepcop

Postby Nostradamus » 10 Dec 2009, 02:45

Well stundie the original challenge was so long ago posted and unanswered that I had to look back and check it out. It seems that the challenge was to provide evidence that the change originated from Cheney and Rumsfeld.

When I look at the summary of changes I do not see a change being made with respect to the chain of command in these matters. It says that the Secretary of Defense is notified, but this document does not say he was added.

Can you explain what is so funny about a civilian in charge of the military?
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: A Challenge to Scepcop

Postby ProfWag » 10 Dec 2009, 03:41

stundie wrote:Challenge met hopefully. :)

http://www.scribd.com/doc/23319117/NORA ... -Procedure

I will freely admit stundie, that THAT was a valiant effort! Kudos to you! However, as ND aluded to, almost all military instructions are revisions of old instructions. If it is a revision, there is a summary of changes. As you can see from this document, paragraph 7 is a listing of the summary of changes which are:
7. Summary of Changes
a. Unmanned vehicles (UAV, ROV) added to the description of
possible derelict airborne objects.
b. Statutory Authority for Responding to Aircraft Piracy enclosure
removed and added to reference list.
c. In various places throughout the document, “USELEMNORAD” was
replaced with “NORAD.”
d. FAA Order 7610.4J, 3 November 1998, “Special Military
Operations,” was added as a reference

These really don't sound to me like neither Chaney nor Rumsfeld changed much of anything relating to the shooting down commercial airliners, but one may see something different than I. The fact that this CJCSI was updated 3 months prior to 9/11 sure does make for a good conspiracy story though!
Wag
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: A Challenge to Scepcop

Postby NinjaPuppy » 10 Dec 2009, 03:55

ProfWag wrote:The fact that this CJCSI was updated 3 months prior to 9/11 sure does make for a good conspiracy story though!

Yes! I noticed that as well and had one of those, "Hmrooooooo?" moments.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: A Challenge to Scepcop

Postby Nostradamus » 10 Dec 2009, 04:30

Notice that this appears to be a timely update since this cancels one 2 years earlier that has a date of July 31, 1997.

So it appears that the timing is a mere coincidence if this is a typical document update done every 2 years.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: A Challenge to Scepcop

Postby Nostradamus » 10 Dec 2009, 04:35

A while back stundie I made a post about a night scene a friend of mine saw. He wakes fairly early and on the morning of 9/11 he awoke to see the crescent moon and a bright star in a formation that reminded him of the symbol seen on a few Middle Eastern flags. He wondered if the timing of the attacks were tied into this astronomical event. Here's a star chart:

Image

It seems that the bright star was actually Mars, the god of war. You ever heard anything about this?
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: A Challenge to Scepcop

Postby Killtown » 10 Dec 2009, 12:42

ProfWag wrote:find a valid source for your claim that "Rumsfeld and Cheney changed NORAD's procedures just before 9/11 for a while." Please, provide a legitimate source that we all can agree is unbiased and confirms this claim.

Is this what you are looking for?
User avatar
Killtown
 
Posts: 61
Joined: 10 Dec 2009, 11:34
Location: USA

Re: A Challenge to Scepcop

Postby ProfWag » 10 Dec 2009, 22:20

Killtown wrote:
ProfWag wrote:find a valid source for your claim that "Rumsfeld and Cheney changed NORAD's procedures just before 9/11 for a while." Please, provide a legitimate source that we all can agree is unbiased and confirms this claim.

Is this what you are looking for?

No, see my above response to stundie.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: A Challenge to Scepcop

Postby stundie » 12 Dec 2009, 05:33

Nostradamus wrote:Well stundie the original challenge was so long ago posted and unanswered that I had to look back and check it out. It seems that the challenge was to provide evidence that the change originated from Cheney and Rumsfeld.
Hi Nostradamus,

As I said, I do not know for sure if Cheney and Rumsfeld were the ones behind these changes. The only way of finding out for sure would be to speak with Scott Fry to see if he by his own accord, decided to change protocol or whether he was instructed to by others.
Nostradamus wrote:When I look at the summary of changes I do not see a change being made with respect to the chain of command in these matters. It says that the Secretary of Defense is notified, but this document does not say he was added.
It says that any response as to be approved by Rumsfeld.

(1) Determine whether or not the assistance needed is reasonably available from police or commercial sources. If not, the DDO, NMCC, will notify the appropriate unified command or NORAD to determine if suitable assets are available and will forward the request to the Secretary of Defense for approval in accordance with DODD 3025.15, paragraph D.7 (reference d)."

I suppose the more pressing question is why Rumsfeld wasn't available on the morning of 9/11 until after the Pentagon attack?
Nostradamus wrote:Can you explain what is so funny about a civilian in charge of the military?
What I find amusing is that a civilian led the military campaign on the War in Iraq.

Maybe Rummy should have left it too the military who are better suited to run these things.

Cheers

Stundie
There is no such things as magic, just magicians and fools.
User avatar
stundie
 
Posts: 127
Joined: 09 Dec 2009, 08:17

Re: A Challenge to Scepcop

Postby stundie » 12 Dec 2009, 05:36

Nostradamus wrote:Notice that this appears to be a timely update since this cancels one 2 years earlier that has a date of July 31, 1997.

So it appears that the timing is a mere coincidence if this is a typical document update done every 2 years.
I think the previous update to those procedures was back in 1988, so I do not think it was updated every 2 years as you claim.
There is no such things as magic, just magicians and fools.
User avatar
stundie
 
Posts: 127
Joined: 09 Dec 2009, 08:17

Re: A Challenge to Scepcop

Postby stundie » 12 Dec 2009, 05:39

Nostradamus wrote:A while back stundie I made a post about a night scene a friend of mine saw. He wakes fairly early and on the morning of 9/11 he awoke to see the crescent moon and a bright star in a formation that reminded him of the symbol seen on a few Middle Eastern flags. He wondered if the timing of the attacks were tied into this astronomical event. Here's a star chart:

Image

It seems that the bright star was actually Mars, the god of war. You ever heard anything about this?
Sorry Nostradamus, but I know nothing about astronomy and I have very little interest in the subject.
There is no such things as magic, just magicians and fools.
User avatar
stundie
 
Posts: 127
Joined: 09 Dec 2009, 08:17

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron