View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Charlie Sheen's message to the President re: 9/11

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Charlie Sheen's message to the President re: 9/11

Postby Scepcop » 06 Nov 2009, 04:11

His actual message from himself personally begins at 4:20, after the video clips.

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Charlie Sheen's message to the President re: 9/11

Postby ProfWag » 06 Nov 2009, 22:06

Now THERE'S someone we should all, as decent human beings, rally behind and support! Unfortunately, his stance is that the Bush Administration orchestrated the attacks to support a war with Iraq. If that were the case, then the Bush Administration would have used Iraqi terrorists rather than Saudi's. So, his argument doesn't hold water. But hey, what do I know? I still need to "grow up" as Scepcop has told me.
Wag
ProfWag

Postby Nostradamus » 06 Nov 2009, 22:25

I really don't have the time to watch a video made by an actor. Sorry, not going to waste my time with this one.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 06 Nov 2009, 22:26

Well after all, his father was the President. He should know. :D
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 06 Nov 2009, 22:49

Nostradamus wrote:I really don't have the time to watch a video made by an actor. Sorry, not going to waste my time with this one.

Don't blame you there ND. I only watched it because Scepcop said he started at 4:20 and the whole thing was only 6 minutes long so I didn't think it would waste too much time. But again, I'm still working on that whole "growing up" thing I've been accused of needing to do.
ProfWag

Postby ciscop » 06 Nov 2009, 23:39

NinjaPuppy wrote:Well after all, his father was the President. He should know. :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

good one
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Nostradamus » 06 Nov 2009, 23:56

I have not seen either actor in quite a while. The same goes for the brother.

Maybe we need a statement from Dennis Hastert who played the president in 24. Does he have a son who could make a statement?
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 07 Nov 2009, 00:07

To recap-

Charlie Sheen is currently on 'Two and a Half Men' on CBS.
Martin Sheen has been busy with some movies and was on 'Two and a Half Men'.
Emilio Estavez has been busy with his family on one move with dad and of course was on an episode of 'Two and a Half Men'.

They're obviously keeping it in the family.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 07 Nov 2009, 00:39

I know they are working. I hear Martin Sheen's voice on all sorts of narrations. I have never watched 2 1/2 men. I can't think of Apocalypse Now without thinking of the spoof Pork Lips Now. And Emilio brings me back to Repo Man and the parents in the movie with a refrigerator full of cans labeled with the single word "FOOD".
Nostradamus

Postby ciscop » 07 Nov 2009, 05:59

hey scescop
what do you have in common with charlie sheen?

apart from that you both are Conspiracy Theorists?

.... give up?

you both like whores!
hahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol:
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Scepcop » 07 Nov 2009, 06:53

ProfWag wrote:Now THERE'S someone we should all, as decent human beings, rally behind and support! Unfortunately, his stance is that the Bush Administration orchestrated the attacks to support a war with Iraq. If that were the case, then the Bush Administration would have used Iraqi terrorists rather than Saudi's. So, his argument doesn't hold water. But hey, what do I know? I still need to "grow up" as Scepcop has told me.
Wag

Charlie Sheen never accused the Bush Administration. He said on TV and on radio that he does not want to make accusations, only that the official story has too many holes in it to be true and that it should be investigated. Don't misquote him.

It doesn't matter if he's just an actor. His points, as well as his father's, MAKE SENSE and that's what counts.

Besides, http://www.patriotsquestion911.com has tons of experts, but you guys don't care about that.

ProfWag, you are indeed acting immature again, so again, grow up. My God.

ciscop, haha that's a funny one.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Nostradamus » 07 Nov 2009, 11:03

It doesn't matter if he's just an actor. His points, as well as his father's, MAKE SENSE and that's what counts.

That's not true is it? You are simply exhibiting confirmation bias using an actor's claims. No expertise, just an actor.
Nostradamus

Postby ProfWag » 07 Nov 2009, 20:37

Scepcop wrote:
ProfWag wrote:Now THERE'S someone we should all, as decent human beings, rally behind and support! Unfortunately, his stance is that the Bush Administration orchestrated the attacks to support a war with Iraq. If that were the case, then the Bush Administration would have used Iraqi terrorists rather than Saudi's. So, his argument doesn't hold water. But hey, what do I know? I still need to "grow up" as Scepcop has told me.
Wag

Charlie Sheen never accused the Bush Administration. He said on TV and on radio that he does not want to make accusations, only that the official story has too many holes in it to be true and that it should be investigated. Don't misquote him.

Besides, http://www.patriotsquestion911.com has tons of experts, but you guys don't care about that.

ProfWag, you are indeed acting immature again, so again, grow up. My God.

ciscop, haha that's a funny one.

Scepcop, you really make it hard for me to be nice to you with all of your name calling, especially since I'm so immature, but I need to comment on your post which really shows your total lack of only reviewing one-sided sources to your outlandish claims. No, his comments DO NOT make sense.
I present to you the following to counter your first sentence:
"Sheen, the highest-paid actor on U.S. TV, argues that 'the official 9/11 story is a fraud' and says the commission set up to investigate was a whitewash.
He claims the attacks simply served 'as the pretext for the systematic dismantling of our Constitution and Bill of Rights'.
The actor, 44, says the administration of former president George Bush was behind the attacks, which they were then able to use to justify an invasion of Iraq.
He even hints that Osama Bin Laden was working with the CIA up until 9/11. "
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... -9-11-gove waiting. Perhaps you should ernment-cover-up.html#ixzz0WAyrytGC
Now, if you think that his comments makes sense, your thoughts are delusional. I don't give a flying frog's fat ass who made that comment, it doesn't make a lick of sense. My questions still stands, if Bush was behind the attacks because he wanted to start a war with Iraq, why didn't he use Iraqi's to ccarry out the attack? I challenge you, Mr. Wu and your band of conspiracy theorists, to answer that question with a solid, concrete retort. Please, if you want to give your stance credence, refrain from name calling and make it a professional response.
ProfWag

Postby brett » 08 Nov 2009, 12:44

Nostradamus wrote:I really don't have the time to watch a video made by an actor. Sorry, not going to waste my time with this one.

er forgive me if I am wrong here - but did you guys not HAVE a president who was at one time a B movie actor ?? - bet you watched him ;)

and as for not having time to watch ( and question ) this ?? - er that in my opinion is an insult to not only your service men and women who are out dieing for the cause of fighting "global terrorism" - but also MY country people who are doing the same to SUPPORT the Americans - i get really pissed with some of you when you seem to think that this is purely an American issue :x -
LIFE - just filling the bits between birth, death and taxes
brett

Postby ProfWag » 08 Nov 2009, 20:54

brett wrote:

er forgive me if I am wrong here - but did you guys not HAVE a president who was at one time a B movie actor ?? - bet you watched him ;)

and as for not having time to watch ( and question ) this ?? - er that in my opinion is an insult to not only your service men and women who are out dieing for the cause of fighting "global terrorism" - but also MY country people who are doing the same to SUPPORT the Americans - i get really pissed with some of you when you seem to think that this is purely an American issue :x -

Yes Brett, we as Americans often forget that other countries are quite involved in the fight. Although I would like to think that other countries are fighting terrorism for their own benefit/safety and not to "support the Americans." During my time in the Middle East, I personally hung out with the Australians. They are a funny bunch. I still remember my first question to them which was: Is Foster's beer really as big in Australia as American commercials make it out to be? He replied, very seriiously as if my question was taboo and offensive: "Nobody in Australia drinks that sh#@!" Just cracked me up.
ProfWag

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups