View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Interview with an Ex-Illuminati Programmer/Trainer

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Interview with an Ex-Illuminati Programmer/Trainer

Postby ATraveller » 15 Aug 2012, 23:25

Sorry to 'resurrect' such an old topic, but " Dr. Jerry Mundgaze" might be "Dr. Jerry Mungadze, PhD," who practices "http://www.rightbraintherapy.com/about/" out of Texas.

I was utterly not surprized when I found out that he's a radical christian who practices his own branch of therapy. Other notable cases include:

"For 16 years of her marriage, Grossman said, she didn't know anything was wrong. That's because Walker's various alters were somehow kept in check. He believes during that time, his alters did a lot of good. They helped him train hard to become an outstanding athlete and student, smashing high school football records, graduating at the top of his class and evolving into one of the greatest college football players ever.

When football was out of Walker's life, his alters were no longer focusing on a common goal. That's when things started to go wrong. Dr. Jerry Mungadze, Walker's therapist, said he's seen at least three of Walker's alters and believes that after retiring from football, Walker "had to find another way of coping and couldn't." That search led to the chaos in Walker's life.

Grossman said that after Walker learned he had DID, things got a lot worse. She remembers the emotional extremes: "Very violent alters and very sweet alters." When the bad alters surfaced, she said, Walker sounded different and his eyes would get "evil -- I remember just getting chill bumps when he looked at me.""

from http://elluminati.blogspot.dk/2008/04/hershel-walker-shows-signs-of-mind.html

The more I look into Svali, the less I believe it to be true. It sounds too much like the typical christian spiel about satanists in every corner, and the world comming to an end. Besides, if the Illuminati are so ruthless and widespread, how come she's been allowed to bellow her story out on the internet? Just look at what happens to sites exposing $cientology, and by all accounts, the Illuminate are wastly more powerful and widespread than they.

Cheers.
ATraveller

Postby NinjaPuppy » 16 Aug 2012, 00:44

Welcome to the forums-
NinjaPuppy

Postby BFbutterfly » 16 Aug 2012, 05:47

ATraveller wrote:Sorry to 'resurrect' such an old topic, but " Dr. Jerry Mundgaze" might be "Dr. Jerry Mungadze, PhD," who practices "http://www.rightbraintherapy.com/about/" out of Texas.

I came to the same conclusion, since he is a Christian therapist (she was/is a Christian) who works with victims of trauma/ritual abuse, it makes sense that she would see someone like him. I think she just spelled his name wrong.

ATraveller wrote:Besides, if the Illuminati are so ruthless and widespread, how come she's been allowed to bellow her story out on the internet?

What about Fritz Springmeier? He has gone way more into depth than Svali, having written several books on the Illuminati which are all over the internet. What about Alex Jones? He also recently interviewed Springmeier and the video is online...in which they talk about the Illuminati and mind control. Svali is not the only person who has been "allowed" to divulge her story. There are many others as well...such as Arizona Wilder, Brice Taylor, Cathy O'Brien, Roseanne Barr. Cathy O'Brien claims she was sold into mind control programming though, not actually born into the Illuminati. I'm unsure about Roseanne Barr being born into it or not. As for Svali, the only thing is no one knows if she is still alive or not. No one has heard anything about her since 2008.
BFbutterfly

Previous

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups