View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Interview with an Ex-Illuminati Programmer/Trainer

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Interview with an Ex-Illuminati Programmer/Trainer

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Nov 2009, 10:49

I listened to all of the video and it is a mixed bag of comments. I recognize some of the situations being discussed and they are not related. Issues such as trade agreements. These have been going on for a long, long time. Then there is a comment about the African union. Pretty obvious how well that organization is working out. The material was a collection of selective quotes with no connection as far as I could see.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby Scepcop » 02 Nov 2009, 12:36

Here is the first of a 9 part interview with Svali:

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 02 Nov 2009, 13:36

Ninjapuppy and anyone else who's interested.

Here is a book by Svali, the ex-Illuminati programmer, for you to download. Right click and save.

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Illuminati.pdf
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Nov 2009, 20:48

So it appears that the claim of how the Illuminati have kept secret for so long is false.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 02 Nov 2009, 21:05

Nostradamus wrote:I was thinking of secretive criminal societies and trying to push the time back so that it was possible to show that the existence of such groups was well known. I chose Fagan from Oliver Twist to show that by the 1830s people were well aware that these existed. Now you've pushed the existence of such groups back much farther.

So if society in general knows that such organizations exist, then it is hard to claim that those that deal with crime on a regular basis should be unaware or deny the existence of such groups.

Privateers such as Sir Francis Drake are rather famous. Seems like an odd thing today doesn't it - the entire notion of privateering. Maybe Somalia should pretend that the pirates are really privateers.

In a way they are. From what I've read, they are supported and hidden by the locals as they do share the spoils. Many of them are young kids from poor neighborhoods. They are stealing from the rich and giving to the poor. Some of the lesser known pirates back a few hundred years ago were nothing more than young children as well when they started out.

As far as the word 'pretend' that's about all it was back then as well. You needed nothing more than a piece of paper in your possession to make all illegal activity just fine and dandy. As long as what you did was in the name of the King or Queen, so be it! You were a legit operation.

As far as law enforcement being unaware or denying their existence.... there are a few possibilities.
    Those who deny are part of the problem
    Law enforcement doesn't want to tip their hand during an open investigation
    Just biding their time until they're eligible for pension

Hmmm, must be a glitch somewhere. I seem to have lost a quote.
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 02 Nov 2009, 21:08

FOUND IT!
Nostradamus wrote:So it appears that the claim of how the Illuminati have kept secret for so long is false.

Can you explain this comment? Where did you find this falsehood.

Sorry, I haven't gotten a chance to read the book yet. I've only seen the movie. :)
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Nov 2009, 22:19

Ninjapuppy and anyone else who's interested.

Here is a book by Svali, the ex-Illuminati programmer, for you to download. Right click and save.

There are a lot of words and no substance. It reads like a television ad.
I saw a large amount of money being used to fund the projects of this group, funds that poured
in from around the northern hemisphere and the world. Couriers were sent to the corners of the
globe ...

This is typical. This is as soft and lacking of facts as can be.

The Illuminists tend to have a more scientific,
and military, approach to their programming, whereas other groups operate differently. Some
groups, such as the Templar Knights, do NOT believe in demonic worship, although they are
Luciferian and practice mysteries. Each group has its own agenda. I can only speak for the
Illuminati in the areas of the U.S. and Europe that I lived in.

Not only in Svali claiming to be an expert in the Illuminati, but claims deep knowledge of other secretive groups.

Okay, now lets look at the Illuminists. The 1% of our nation involved are extremely
intelligent. They have sworn an oath on pain of death from toddlerhood on to never reveal
their true allegience to outsiders.

The claim is 1%? That means 3 million US citizens are in the Illuminati. Can you imagine that 1 in 100 people can keep a secret? :lol: :lol:

The first testable statement I found was the name Jonathan Meiers in Ramona, CA. What's weird is that my search on the info turned up nothing other than the Svali claim. There were no other search hits. Then the name "Jerry Mundgaze" in Texas. The exact same hits. Starting to look like the facts are faked.

A metropolitan region may have as many as 10 to 30 groups within it, and rural areas will
often have meetings with other local groups, and report to the metro leadership council.

How do you have a 1% membership and have so few meetings?

I found the Svali stuff to be completely unbelievable.
Nostradamus

Postby Scepcop » 02 Nov 2009, 22:51

Nostradamus wrote:I listened to all of the video and it is a mixed bag of comments. I recognize some of the situations being discussed and they are not related. Issues such as trade agreements. These have been going on for a long, long time. Then there is a comment about the African union. Pretty obvious how well that organization is working out. The material was a collection of selective quotes with no connection as far as I could see.

STeveTrueblue was right then. You skeptics do lack the ability to connect dots. Didn't you see all those government officials on CSPAN and even Henry Kissinger on Charlie Rose talking about the NWO? It's no longer a conspiracy theory, but a reality that the elite have confessed to publicly.

And after all that, you're still in denial? Gimme a break.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Nostradamus » 03 Nov 2009, 00:02

STeveTrueblue was right then. You skeptics do lack the ability to connect dots. Didn't you see all those government officials on CSPAN and even Henry Kissinger on Charlie Rose talking about the NWO? It's no longer a conspiracy theory, but a reality that the elite have confessed to publicly.

And after all that, you're still in denial? Gimme a break.

The video was composed of comments in which the words used did not refer to the same items. The comments were not in chronological order. They were used to deceive. And it worked! Imagine that.

It's not a CT its a PCT. There were no confessions. Listening and fact checking counts.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 03 Nov 2009, 00:22

I will address these questions from my own experience with one cultic group and also provide a link to articles about other ritually abusive groups who HAVE been 'caught in the act' and subsequently convicted in court. I would first, however, like to discuss one other secret society that has continued to operate in the US since the early 1920s (approx.). A secret society that commits acts of brutality including not only physical beatings, but also cold blooded murder. A criminal group that engages in a variety of illegal activities. An organization with members who are born into it and thus can be termed 'generational'. One who prior to the 1970s enjoyed the official FBI position of non-existence, despite those who were reporting its reality (sounds much like ritual abuse today!). I am referring, of course, to 'La Cosa Nostra' aka 'The Mafia'.

Can you explain this comment? Where did you find this falsehood.

The claim is that the secrecy is abetted by the government and here is a well known example of the government denying the existence of a group. The problem is that the mafia was not hidden by the FBI. So Svali lies to establish an argument for an argument. The argument is based on a false claim, therefore the argument is false.

Svali's claims are so nebulous that there are few things to check. It makes the claims difficult to check and therefore difficult to validate. It is the onus of the person making the claim to show that the claim is valid. So showing the validity of Svali's claims is going to be hard since so little in verifiable facts are presented.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 03 Nov 2009, 03:43

Nostradamus wrote:The claim is that the secrecy is abetted by the government and here is a well known example of the government denying the existence of a group. The problem is that the mafia was not hidden by the FBI. So Svali lies to establish an argument for an argument. The argument is based on a false claim, therefore the argument is false.

Svali's claims are so nebulous that there are few things to check. It makes the claims difficult to check and therefore difficult to validate. It is the onus of the person making the claim to show that the claim is valid. So showing the validity of Svali's claims is going to be hard since so little in verifiable facts are presented.

Understood, thanks.

There is certainly no way anyone can claim that the FBI denied there was no mafia- http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/orgcrime/lcnindex.htm

Now for the CT minded out there, this certainly backs up the possibility of Illuminati infiltrating government- http://www.thesmokinggun.com/rudy/rudy.html
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 03 Nov 2009, 12:47

That was a great read NinjaPuppy.

It makes me think of the old Get Smart show.

The old respectable father ploy, second time I fell for that this month.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 03 Nov 2009, 18:58

Nostradamus wrote:That was a great read NinjaPuppy.

It makes me think of the old Get Smart show.

The old respectable father ploy, second time I fell for that this month.

OK, once again, I need to you 'splain to me Lucy.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 03 Nov 2009, 22:04

In the smoking gun link it has Giuliani:

However, in examining Rudy's family tree, Barrett discovered that Giuliani the Elder wasn't such a sweetheart. In fact, Harold was a convicted felon, an armed stickup man who once spent time in Sing Sing after pleading guilty to robbing a milkman.

So the suggestion is that the claims of dear old dad do match history.

That's the respectable father ploy. Unless someone is looking we all fall for that ploy.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 03 Nov 2009, 22:39

My links simply show how interesting it was to have Rudy's dad tied to the mob. I still can't figure out after all these decades if he cleaned up NY or had 'the family' clean up their act so that he could get higher up on the political food chain to keep the tradition. I must say, either way, he did a great job.
NinjaPuppy

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups