[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Interview with an Ex-Illuminati Programmer/Trainer : Conspiracies / Cover Ups • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Interview with an Ex-Illuminati Programmer/Trainer

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Interview with an Ex-Illuminati Programmer/Trainer

Postby Scepcop » 01 Nov 2009, 02:21

There are 16 parts to this fascinating and revealing interview that will shock you. This is just one of them.

http://educate-yourself.org/mc/mcsvalii ... wpt2.shtml

Part 2: Who and What is the Illuminati?

Q: Does it bother you to write about this?

A: It doesn't upset me to write on the topic of the Illuminati, I was explaining why I write under a pen name, that is all. I received a letter recently in which it was alleged that I write under a pen name because I'm a phony, which is not true at all. I am a freelance writer on the side (I write for nursing magazines and publications on health topics that have NOTHING to do with abuse) and understand the need for fact checking, so no offense is taken at your wanting to know my background. In fact, it shows you are a responsible editor, which I admire. I have nothing to hide. My story is 100% true.

I have gained no money for disclosing; I do NOT go on talk shows, I am unknown and prefer it this way. I have absolutely no secondary gain from doing this, other than the medical bills for my children, which means I work three part-time jobs. This is to answer the skeptics who say that people disclose for: sympathy (I don't want any and don't need it. I made choices and mistakes in my life, and am now involved in restitution); money (I earn $20 a MONTH for my site on Suite 101. I earn $150 to $250 an article when I write on Women's health. Guess which topic I write on more frequently? Yep. Women's health, on completely non-abuse issues. The editors of the Nursing magazines and women's magazines don't know about the other topic I write on, another reason I write under a pen name.) I don't write for fame. Instead, if my co-workers knew about my past, I risk losing my job. I have everything to lose by disclosing, everything to gain by being silent.

But I also know that this kind of child abuse must be stopped. As a Christian, and as one who stands against child abuse, I have decided to speak out against cult abuse by writing articles that expose it. I also know that there are a number of people outspoken on this topic who have published, and they could possibly be back-up information for you. I don't know any of them, since I have no contact with other survivors other than my own family, but it is a possibility.

Anyway, to your questions:

Q: Svali, I think our readers are wondering 'Is the Illuminati a religion, secret society, satanism or is it a combination of it, or something different all together, or more sinister?

A: The Illuminati is a group that practices a form of faith known as "enlightenment". It is Luciferian, and they teach their followers that their roots go back to the ancient mystery religions of Babylon, Egypt, and Celtic druidism. They have taken what they consider the "best" of each, the foundational practices, and joined them together into a strongly occult discipline. Many groups at the local level worship ancient deities such as "El", "Baal", and "Ashtarte", as well as "Isis and Osiris" and "Set".

This said, the leadership councils at times scoff at the more "primitive" practices of the anarchical, or lower levels. I remember when I was on council in San Diego, they called the high priests and priestesses the "slicers and dicers", who kept the "lower levels happy". This is not to offend anyone, it only shows that at the leadership levels,they often believe they are more scientifically and cognitively driven. But they still practice the principles of enlightenment.

There are 12 steps to this, also known as "the 12 steps of discipline' and they also teach traveling astral planes, time travel, and other metaphysical phenomena. Do people really do this, or is it a drug induced hallucination ? I cannot judge. I saw things that I believe cannot be rationally explained when in this group, things that frightened me, but I can only say that it could be a combination of cult mind control, drug inductions, hypnosis, and some true demonic activity. How much of each, I cannot begin to guess. I do know that these people teach and practice evil.

At the higher levels, the group is no longer people in robes chanting in front of bonfires. Leadership councils have administrators who handle finances (and trust me, this group makes money. That alone would keep it going even if the rest were just religious hog wash). The leadership levels include businessmen, bankers, and local community leaders. They are intelligent, well educated, and active in their churches.Above local leadership councils are the regional councils, who give dictates to the groups below them, help form the policies and agendas for each region, and who interact with the local leadership councils.

At the national level, there are extremely wealthy people who finance these goals and interact with the leaders of other countries. The Illuminati are international. Secret? By all means. The first thing a child learns from "family, or the Order" as they are called, is "The first rule of the Order is secrecy". This is why you don't hear from more survivors who get out. The lengths that this group goes to, to terrify its members into not disclosing, is unbelievable. I have seen set ups (oh, yes, they set up fake deaths, etc. ) where a person was "burned alive" to teach the children not to tell. They are told that this is a traitor, who disclosed,and now he is being punished. (The person wasn't really a traitor, and is in a flame proof vest, but the vision of a person on fire and screaming remains with 3 and 4 year old children for a lifetime). And, when they are adults, even if they DO leave, scenes such as this mean they won't tell many people for fear of being traced and punished.

Because I helped create a lot of set ups as an adult trainer, I became somewhat cynical, and have chosen to disclose as a result. Although I do fight intense fear even now at times. Try being buried in a wooden box for a period of time (it may have been minutes, but to a four year old it is an eternity), and then when the lid is lifted, being told, "if you ever tell, we'll put you back in forever". The child will scream hysterically that they will NEVER EVER tell. I was that child, and now I am breaking that vow made under psychological duress. Because I don't want any other children to go through what I did, or have seen done to others. Yes, the Illuminati are organized, secretive, and extremely wealthy at its upper levels. They are not stupid, or poor people running around dabbling with witchcraft. To see them as this is a huge misconception.

Q: How widespread would you say this group has infiltrated our society in terms of number of people? Are they present in every town or city throughout North America? Do they take or recruit outsiders? And how far does this group go to keep this knowledge secret?

A: I think I answered some of the secrecy above. The Illuminati are present in every major metropolitan center in the United States. They have divided the United States up into 7 major regions, and each has a regional council over it, with the heads of the local councils reporting to them. They meet once every two months, and on special occasions.

A metropolitan region may have as many as 10 to 30 groups within it, and rural areas will often have meetings with other local groups, and report to the metro leadership council. They almost NEVER recruit outsiders, although ocassionally they will buy children or a family from Asia, for example, and keep them under constant surveillance in return for saving their life from the local Mafia. They are threatened with being returned to this group if they ever disclose.

They also have excellent lawyers who are well paid to help cover their tracks. There are also people in the media paid to help keep stories from coming out. I know of three people in San Diego who worked for the Union Tribune who were faithful Illuminists, and who also wrote frequent articles attacking local therapists who worked with RA (Ritual Abuse) [or SRA, Satanic Ritual Abuse] survivors. I remember leadership boasting they had "run so-and-so out of town" because of a media blitz, and being quite happy about it.

The Illuminati believe in controlling an area through its:

1. Banks and financial institutions (guess how many sit on banking boards? You'd be surprised)
2. Local government: guess how many get elected to local city councils?
3. Law: children are encouraged to go to law school and medical school.
4. Media:others are encouraged to go to journalism school, and members help fund local papers .

Q: Is this the same Illuminati that was created by Adam Weishaupt in Germany?

A: Weishaupt did not create the Illuminati, they chose him as a figurehead and told him what to write about. The financiers, dating back to the bankers during the times of the Templar Knights who financed the early kings in Europe, created the Illuminati. Weishaupt was their "go fer", who did their bidding.

Q: Do you have anymore info about the political goals, if any, of the Illuminati?

A: This article I wrote for Suite101.com addresses it: "Are the Illuminati taking over the world?" You can reprint it, or part of it, as long as you give credit to Suite 101 and/or a link back to the site.

Q: How do Illuminati members recognise each other?

A: Since it is generational, its easy. It isn't hard to recognize one's father, mother, siblings, and neighbors and friends one has grown up with. The Illuminati use telephone trees to contact members when a meeting is to occur. A month or two ahead of time, leadership council plans dates and places for meetings for different groups under their umbrella. They then call local leaders a week ahead of time (the high priest or priestess). Two days ahead, these people call their head members, who then call the people under them. A person knows their status in the group by how far ahead of time they know a meeting date. The lower in the group, the less they are trusted with information, and the less "lag time" before meetings.

Sometimes, certain pieces of jewelry, such as a ruby ring or an oval emerald, might be worn if meeting someone in a public place at a prearranged assignation. But most accessing and contact is done through family members or close friends.

When I lived in San Diego, my entire family of origin and my four closest friends were all members of the group. It wasn't hard to reach me, to say the least. My spouse was also a member. The Illuminati believe in arranged members, and do NOT allow their members to marry a nonmember. If someone says their spouse isn't in it, they aren't Illuminati, or they are in denial. This was an unbreakable policy. My marriage was arranged by the local leadership council to another ranking member. I didn't want to marry him, because I didn't love him, and I will never forget what I was told by Athena, my mentor at the time (she held the second position on the council): "That's for the best, then, because he can never hurt you or control you." Or, my mother's timeless advice given when I was 12 years old: "Never fu-- someone lower than you. They will drag you down. Always choose someone higher than yourself."

She was an ambitious woman, to say the least, determined that I would do well in this very political group. I took her advice, and Athena was my lover and protected me from some of the SOBs on leadership in San Diego especially Jonathan, the head trainer. She taught me his weaknesses and how to get around him, and stood up to him for me. I wouldn't have survived otherwise.

These are NOT nice people and they use and manipulate others viciously.They cut their eye teeth on status, power, and money. I have given all of that up to leave, and am glad to be away from it now, although I do miss some of my friends, and at times I miss the respect of being a leader. But I am learning to live a whole new life without the constant background of "family" monitoring and telling me what to do.

Know what the hardest part of getting out was? The freedom. Not having anyone telling me what to do. I literally went through a period of adjustment, felt wobbly, trying to figure out what I wanted to do. It was hard, since I was used to reflexively checking my decisions with leadership and Jonathan and my husband. Freedom can be difficult, believe it or not, and took quite a period of time to adjust to. I believe that the inability to deal with it often draws people back in. I hope this information is useful to you.

Part 3: How the Illuminati runs Hollywood
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Interview with an Ex-Illuminati Programmer/Trainer

Postby Scepcop » 01 Nov 2009, 02:23

http://educate-yourself.org/mc/mcsvalii ... wpt4.shtml

Part 4: The Illuminati - Freemason Connection

Q: Svali, one of the more important points, which I am sure a lot of readers would like to know more about, is, what is the Illuminati /Freemason connection, as far as you are aware of, given your previous position in the Illuminati? Also, was there and is there an infiltration of the Masonic Order?

A: The Freemasons and the Illuminati are hand in glove. I don't care if this steps on any toes, it's a fact. The masonic temple at Alexandria, Virginia (the city itself was named after Alexandria, Egypt, and is a hotbed of Illuminati activity) is a center in the Washington, DC area for Illuminati scholarship and teaching. I was taken there at intervals for testing, to step up a level, for scholarship, and high ceremonies. The leaders in this masonic group were also Illuminists.

This has been true of every large city I have lived in. The top Freemasons were also top Illuminists. My maternal grandparents were both high ranking Masons in the city of Pittsburgh, Pa. (president of the Eastern Star and 33rd degree Mason) and they both were also leaders in the Illuminati in that area.

Are all Masons Illuminati? No, especially at the lower levels, I believe they know nothing of the practices that occur in the middle of the night in the larger temples. Many are probably fine businessmen and Christians. But I have never known a 32 degree or above who wasn't Illuminati, and the group helped create Freemasonry as a "front" for their activities.

Q: What exactly is the meaning of the pyramid on the back of the $1 U.S. note? I'm talking about the pyramid with the capstone detached and hovering above the rest of the pyramid, containing the 'All-Seeing-Eye'. Is this a Masonic or Illuminati symbol?

A: The pyramid and the "eye of Horus" on the back of the dollar bill are Illuminati symbology. The pyramid is an ancient form based on the holiness of the number 3 to the ancient mystery religions (it, not 6, is considered the most spiritual number), and a pyramid was a structure used specifically to call up the demonic, or occult, a point of psychic activity.

The eye is the all seeing eye of Horus (remember the emphasis on Egyptian magical religious practices? The book of the undead, etc.?) and the fact that no one can escape his magical reach. This eye is considered a demonic eye in the group, or the eye of the deity, and in Illuminati mythology is either open or closed, depending upon the spiritual time of year and the state of the person psychically. Young children are given "psychic surgery" where the eye is placed inside, and they are told that Horus will snatch their soul if they ever try to leave, or if they tell, or that the eye will explode. The symbol on the dollar is reinforcement for every Illuminati child who sees one, and the reminder that they are being watched.

The saying on the dollar, 'Novus Ordo Seclorum' also means "bringing in the new order", which is the Illuminati stated agenda. Just think, in the early 1800's, our forefathers already were looking forward to when the new order would be ushered in. Have I mentioned that this is a patient, forward looking group of intellectuals? That Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, FDR, and others were Illuminati leaders? Our country may have been founded on freedom from taxation, but it was also founded on the New World Order just as surely.

Q: How far back in time does the concept / cult of the Illuminati go? It seems to me that they have been around quite some time, possibly since antiquity, guiding, steering and using humanity for their own purposes, operating under different names? Can you elaborate?

A: I was taught that the Illuminati had its roots in the ancient practices that reach into the beginning of recorded time; that the Babylonians on the plains created ziggurats to their deities, whom the Illuminati worship. They were proud of the fact that it was supposedly an unbroken occult line from then until now. The names changed, the basic group was the same.

The ancient mystery religions of Egypt, heart of dark magic were another forerunner, with adherents of Set, Osiris, Horus and Ra; and the Illuminists also believe their bloodlines have come down from the ancient kings of Egypt.

It's hard for me to know how much was cult propaganda, and how much truth is in the claims. The Templar Knights were definitely a forerunner during medieval times, as well as the Rosicrucians and ancient celts and druids (you know, the ones who built Stonehenge).

Part 5 - Illuminati - CIA Connection - Russia & China
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 01 Nov 2009, 02:28

http://educate-yourself.org/mc/mcsvalii ... wpt7.shtml

Part 7 - Illuminati Symbols and Clues; Level of Infiltration -

Q: 'Yes, tell me more about that (german connection, masonic temple, the 'institute' and the Baal statue in Canada, please [see previous article]). What are some of the Illuminati trademarks, symbols and clues that are placed throughout society as their signals (other than the pyramid and all-seeing-eye of Horus), intentionally or unintentionally. Does the Illuminati get careless?

A: To completely answer these questions, you would need my whole biography. I had thought once about writing it, but I doubt many would read it (seriously, this isn't false modesty) and also I really don't believe people will do anything about the Illuminati even if they know. Sorry for the cynicism, but it is based on a lifetime of experience.

The Illuminists don't care who prints this stuff, or if they are "exposed" because they are counting on the majority not believing it, having done a pretty good job with a media blitz campaign (seen any articles in Newsweek or Time lately that addresses this other than as a laughable conspiracy theory? Guess who owns Time-Warner?).

I have heard them laughing about this very thing in leadership meetings five years ago, and I doubt their attitude has changed much since then. If people DID believe this, if action were able to be taken, then I would be very surprised and quite happy.

I'll give you an example. Two years ago, I tried to find a publisher for my book on how the Illuminati program people. I wanted it available for therapists who work with survivors. I couldn't find anyone willing to consider it; they told me it was much too controversial, and "there is no market for this among the general public". Sad, but true.

At the same time, I do believe that God is in control of world history. I have exposed them, and self published my book for free on the web, to let those who work with survivors realize what they have been through. It's hard to help people leaving a group without understanding the traumas both emotional and physical that they have endured.

Okay, now to your questions.

1. The Bruderheist is the ruling council of Germany. It meets in the black forest region, which is considered the center of the earth, and a vortex for psychical/spiritual energy. They are some of the most vicious people I have ever known in my life, and make the Nazis (who they encouraged) look like fun people. They are still there, manipulating people, running banks, and channeling their dirty money to Brussels, Switzerland, and Cairo, Egypt.

2. Canada has a very large Illuminati and Templar Knight community (they are hand in glove groups) that worship ancient deities. The gold or bronze statue of Baal is in a holy grove on a large private estate between Quebec and Montreal. Since I was only 12 years old when I went there, the details aren't quite as clear. But the ceremonies there were full of people in white gowns, lots of flowers and fruits and votive offerings, singing, then the final sacrifice in the arms of the statue.

3. Illuminati trademarks: these are the most cautionary people on earth. They try to leave absolutely NO tracks. Most of the symbology can be seen on T.V. or movies, and include: the concept of a military government ruling. These people are very, very militaristic.

The Phoenix: this is one of their highest military and spiritual symbols. If you see a German eagle, too, this is a huge sign. Certain companies will use a phoenix as their logo, especially red on black, or the reverse, this is a huge sign, since the Illuminati use many resuscitation rituals in their training, where the person is brought into a death, or near death state, then "resuscitated" and told that Baal, or some other entity, "gave them life" and they owe their new life to him and the group. Thus, the phoenix is a huge trigger and symbol.

Butterflies and rainbow signs are big triggers for people who have gone through the Monarch programming (yes, the Illuminists invented Monarch programming with the CIA). Certain types of jewelry are used as triggers. If a person goes online, and plays certain role games (like Ultima) the games are FULL of trigger symbols, such as gem stones. I don't play them but my husband does, and I have told him what the symbols mean. He thinks it's funny since they don't bother him (he isn't Illuminati).

A tiara, or crown with 13 gems, with a diamond in the center, is a symbol of the coming reign of the "chosen one".

Star of David: believe it or not, one of the highest Illuminati religious symbols is a star of David with a circle around it. Called "the great seal of Solomon" it is used at the highest ceremonies to invoke the demonic.

Earth, water, and fire: these three are used in a lot of ceremonies. Check out how many Saturday a.m. cartoons use this concept. You'd be amazed. In fact, "The Fifth Element" movie was based on it.

Greek and Roman mythology and symbols: The Illuminati use a tremendous amount of Greek and Roman mythology in their programming, and most people will have internal structures with a roman or greek temple inside. Lightening bolts, and any symbols from this time will also trigger those with this inside. For more, just pick up any recent Time magazine. Most of the ads are filled with Illuminati symbology. A picture of a head with a computer inside is another big one, symbolizes delta programming, for example.

Q: Take the lead and tell me about issues you may not have covered in your articles or in this interview.... perhaps some issues I have missed in regards to the New World Order/ global government and such...

A: 1. These people are pedophiliacs, they abuse and torture small children and teach them under duress to become perpetrators themselves from earliest infancy. This alone means they should be stopped.

They run the porn industry, along with other groups such as the Mafia. They make enormous amounts of money from drug smuggling, gun running, and human slavery (oh, yes, the buying and selling of human beings is alive and well in the 21st century).

They are involved in evil and money making in the extreme. If a profit is being made off of human suffering, you can trace the chain back somewhere to these people.

2. They have money and lawyers that could blast anyone confronting them out of the water.

3. They have infiltrated our government, and the governments of every country in the world, and well as the judicial and legal systems.

4. The media as well.

5. They run our financial institutions.

6. They are ruthless, ambitious, and will not stop at killing those they oppose. They invented MK-Ultra with the help of the CIA. Still want to take them on? Sorry, just letting you know what they are like.

7. They are working towards bringing in a new leader, who will usher in a Luciferian reign of joy, prosperity, and rewards to the faithful. Almost an Elyssian type paradise. Of course, the brutality would continue, and those who oppose his reign are to be hunted down and converted or destroyed, but the followers will be so happy and content that they believe these holdouts will want to come over to their side. Sounds unbelievable, but true.

Also, people will have new jobs, and leadership positions in this new order, since the Illuminati believe that their children are the brightest and best (remember that lifetime of training and teaching?) and will be the intellectual elite who will rule over the unintelligent, or "less fit". These people really, truly believe this, and almost worship Plato's ideal Republic as their blue print for the new order.

Now, the other side of the picture.
1. They are arrogant, and this could be their downfall. They view the common man as "sheep" with no intelligence. They are full of pride, believe they are invulnerable (see above) and that any press about them is the equivalent of a gnat to be swatted. Arrogant people make mistakes, and they are becoming more blatant and open in recent years.

2. They believe they can overcome God, which is a huge mistake. God can stay the hand of history, and has so far, in the hope that more from this group will get out, because He is merciful.

3. Most of them are wounded, abused victims, who don't realize that it is possible to leave the group. There is a lot of discontent in the ranks, and there would be a mass exodus if the members believed it were really possible to get out (and live). Many of the trainers I knew (I know, wicked, torturing pedophiles) were NOT happy with what they did. They would whisper quietly, or give a look, to show that they disagreed with what they had to do. They would resignedly do their jobs, in the hope of advancement.

Know what one of the biggest carrots offered to those who advance up in the group is? That you don't have to hurt people anymore, and that you can't be abused (it's true: only those higher than you in the group can abuse you, so everyone wants to move up, where the pool of candidates becomes smaller). Of course, people can choose to abuse anyone beneath them, and that motivates some (but not all!) to move up.

4. As more survivors leave, therapists and churches and support people are becoming more aware of the sophisticated mind control techniques used to control members. They are learning to undo it.

5. Prayer can overcome the greatest evil, and my greatest hope is that those I once knew in this group, including the heads and those who hurt me at times, would get out. That they could know that, yes, it is truly possible to leave.

Q: I have seen Clinton do this hand sign on a few occasion, and now Prince William as well. Any hidden meaning?

A: That is an old, well known greeting of one satanist to another. Usually, the Illuminists are a lot more subtle and don't do that publicly.

Part 8 - The Fourth Reich
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 01 Nov 2009, 02:30

http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/rit ... se/38241/1

Why The Cult Doesn't Get Caught

When confronted with the possibility that ritual abuse may occur, one of the first questions people ask is: "But if it's real, why aren't they caught?". In other words, how can an organized society meet and execute rituals in secret, yet not leave any incriminating evidence which may lead to a conviction? How can such secrecy possibly be maintained in this day and age? Surely they would leave behind a 'trail' that would alert others as to what was happening.

I will address these questions from my own experience with one cultic group and also provide a link to articles about other ritually abusive groups who HAVE been 'caught in the act' and subsequently convicted in court. I would first, however, like to discuss one other secret society that has continued to operate in the US since the early 1920s (approx.). A secret society that commits acts of brutality including not only physical beatings, but also cold blooded murder. A criminal group that engages in a variety of illegal activities. An organization with members who are born into it and thus can be termed 'generational'. One who prior to the 1970s enjoyed the official FBI position of non-existence, despite those who were reporting its reality (sounds much like ritual abuse today!). I am referring, of course, to 'La Cosa Nostra' aka 'The Mafia'.

In 'Who Is The Mob Today?' (2/25/1996), Peter Maas quotes FBI Director Louis J.Freeh admitting the terrible past mistake made by the FBI in rejecting accounts of the Mafia's existence: For decades under the late J. Edgar Hoover, the FBI's official position was that the existence of Cosa Nostra was a myth. "We cannot allow the same kinds of mistakes to be made today", Freeh told Congress. "The failure of American law enforcement, including the FBI... permitted the development of a powerful, well-entrenched organized crime syndicate (that required) 35 years of concerted law-enforcement effort and the expenditure of incredible resources to address."

The current 'official' position of the FBI is that organized, secretive societies that ritually abuse and participate in illegal activities do not exist, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. The bureau appears to have a consistent track record in this department.

What kind of evidence? Ritual abuse does occur and is being successfully prosecuted in courts today, despite the claims of those who deny this fact. Evidence such as pentagrams and assorted paraphernalia IS being found in many of these instances. The following URL is an excellent link to such cases and I would strongly encourage anyone interested in learning more about the reality of ritual abuse to visit this site. It is an eye-opener.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 01 Nov 2009, 02:39

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Nostradamus » 01 Nov 2009, 21:58

Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 01 Nov 2009, 22:05

Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 01 Nov 2009, 22:08

Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 01 Nov 2009, 22:10

It's no different than today's Crips or Bloods. It's street gangs. Plain and simple.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 01 Nov 2009, 23:46

Didn't Fagan have his own 'mafia'? The book was written in 1837. Long before the FBI was created people had well known stories about secret criminal societies.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 02 Nov 2009, 00:19

NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Nov 2009, 02:38

Sorry about that. Fagan forced Oliver Twist into a life of crime. Oliver became a part of a secretive crime organization in the 1837 story by Dickens.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 02 Nov 2009, 03:39

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 02 Nov 2009, 04:34

This video mentions the NWO and the mafia quite nicely. If you don't care to spend the entire 10 minutes watching it, fast forward to about 7 mins. Then you will only have to spend 3 minutes of your time before taking two days of posts to comment.

NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Nov 2009, 10:10

I was thinking of secretive criminal societies and trying to push the time back so that it was possible to show that the existence of such groups was well known. I chose Fagan from Oliver Twist to show that by the 1830s people were well aware that these existed. Now you've pushed the existence of such groups back much farther.

So if society in general knows that such organizations exist, then it is hard to claim that those that deal with crime on a regular basis should be unaware or deny the existence of such groups.

Privateers such as Sir Francis Drake are rather famous. Seems like an odd thing today doesn't it - the entire notion of privateering. Maybe Somalia should pretend that the pirates are really privateers.
Nostradamus

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups