View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

A Question for Conspiracy Theorists

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

A Question for Conspiracy Theorists

Postby ProfWag » 28 Oct 2009, 04:47

If you beieve that 9/11 was a conspiracy to start a war with Iraq, then I ask this question taken from another forum. Why didn't the conspirators work with Iraqi's to fly into the buildings rather than the Saudi's and others who actually did die?
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54






Re: A Question for Conspiracy Theorists

Postby accidentsinspace » 31 Oct 2009, 06:55

ProfWag wrote:If you beieve that 9/11 was a conspiracy to start a war with Iraq, then I ask this question taken from another forum. Why didn't the conspirators work with Iraqi's to fly into the buildings rather than the Saudi's and others who actually did die?


Who cares? Does it matter? No.
User avatar
accidentsinspace
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 01:31

Re: A Question for Conspiracy Theorists

Postby Nostradamus » 31 Oct 2009, 08:38

Does it matter? Only to people with an education.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: A Question for Conspiracy Theorists

Postby brett » 31 Oct 2009, 14:41

accidentsinspace wrote:
ProfWag wrote:If you beieve that 9/11 was a conspiracy to start a war with Iraq, then I ask this question taken from another forum. Why didn't the conspirators work with Iraqi's to fly into the buildings rather than the Saudi's and others who actually did die?


Who cares? Does it matter? No.


it sure as hell matters to the families of the brave service personnel of both the US and UK who are dieing and being disabled by the resultant conflicts - ye gods man use your brains :roll:
LIFE - just filling the bits between birth, death and taxes
User avatar
brett
 
Posts: 436
Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 22:23
Location: Plymouth UK

Re: A Question for Conspiracy Theorists

Postby WhiteTiger » 31 Oct 2009, 15:00

Nostradamus wrote:Does it matter? Only to people with an education.


Hate to have to tell you, but education does not confer intelligence, nor are the two either identical nor interchangeable. Might want to neaten yourself up a bit, the bias is showing ;)



Tiger
Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever
WhiteTiger
 
Posts: 55
Joined: 04 Oct 2009, 19:53

Re: A Question for Conspiracy Theorists

Postby Nostradamus » 31 Oct 2009, 17:56

Hate to have to tell you, but education does not confer intelligence, nor are the two either identical nor interchangeable. Might want to neaten yourself up a bit, the bias is showing ;)


Thanks white tiger and knowledge is not the same as wisdom, and they're not interchangeable either. And this list could go on and on, but the issue here is different isn't? It's a purposeful appeal to ignorance, that I was addressing. (Or should I have said, which I was addressing. We can let the English major decide.)
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: A Question for Conspiracy Theorists

Postby ProfWag » 31 Oct 2009, 18:00

WhiteTiger wrote:
Nostradamus wrote:Does it matter? Only to people with an education.


Hate to have to tell you, but education does not confer intelligence, nor are the two either identical nor interchangeable. Might want to neaten yourself up a bit, the bias is showing ;)



Tiger

True, but only if you are referring to education as an establishment whereas you get a degree in the end. Reading up, watching, listening, learning from a variety of sources are all aspects of a continuous education. I'm confident we all know people with a degree who couldn't find their way out of a paper bag and conversely, people who don't have an education could possibly solve the mysteries of the universe. However, if one is going to profess to know about a subject, then the least they can do is educate themselves on the subject from a variety of sources. I believe that's what ND was referring to in the above posts.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: A Question for Conspiracy Theorists

Postby ProfWag » 31 Oct 2009, 18:01

Nostradamus wrote:
Hate to have to tell you, but education does not confer intelligence, nor are the two either identical nor interchangeable. Might want to neaten yourself up a bit, the bias is showing ;)


Thanks white tiger and knowledge is not the same as wisdom, and they're not interchangeable either. And this list could go on and on, but the issue here is different isn't? It's a purposeful appeal to ignorance, that I was addressing. (Or should I have said, which I was addressing. We can let the English major decide.)

Dang, I see I'm not the only fool up before the crack of dawn (unless you live in Europe there ND...)
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: A Question for Conspiracy Theorists

Postby Nostradamus » 31 Oct 2009, 19:11

Have no idea what inspired me to wake early.

Here's one for CTs. I remember on the day after 9/11 talking to a friend of mine that gets up really early. He told me on 9/11 that there was a star in front of the crescent moon just like on flags from the Middle East. Do you think that was the reason that events happened that day? I wonder.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: A Question for Conspiracy Theorists

Postby accidentsinspace » 31 Oct 2009, 20:03

Nostradamus wrote:Have no idea what inspired me to wake early.

Here's one for CTs. I remember on the day after 9/11 talking to a friend of mine that gets up really early. He told me on 9/11 that there was a star in front of the crescent moon just like on flags from the Middle East. Do you think that was the reason that events happened that day? I wonder.


You are completely batshit insane. Seriously.
User avatar
accidentsinspace
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 01:31

Re: A Question for Conspiracy Theorists

Postby NinjaPuppy » 31 Oct 2009, 20:10

accidentsinspace wrote:
Nostradamus wrote:Have no idea what inspired me to wake early.

Here's one for CTs. I remember on the day after 9/11 talking to a friend of mine that gets up really early. He told me on 9/11 that there was a star in front of the crescent moon just like on flags from the Middle East. Do you think that was the reason that events happened that day? I wonder.


You are completely batshit insane. Seriously.

Well there ya go! Another typical attack with no actual comment or personal point of view about the subject matter.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: A Question for Conspiracy Theorists

Postby Nostradamus » 01 Nov 2009, 01:13

Remove your post or I'll report you.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: A Question for Conspiracy Theorists

Postby Nostradamus » 01 Nov 2009, 10:15

Those with vulgar mouths do it because they suffer from a rectal-cranial inversion. It's sad, but that is what life has supplied for them.

Here is an interesting sky chart.
Image

To a particularly vile little vermin that roams these fora kiss my ---.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08


Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron