[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Let's Discuss Thermite on 9/11 : Conspiracies / Cover Ups - Page 3 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Let's Discuss Thermite on 9/11

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Let's Discuss Thermite

Postby brett » 27 Oct 2009, 06:40

brett

Postby Nostradamus » 27 Oct 2009, 21:12

I've been looking and looking for places where there is a photo of molten metal or hardened molten metal from the WTC site. Nothing. All I can find are witnesses who attest to sometimes huge amounts of molten "steel" or "metal." Yet, not one lump of metal is shown. Is anyone any better at finding these photos?
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 27 Oct 2009, 21:38

I did find a video where they are disputing a comment by John Gross where he says no lumps of once molten steel were found. Then it cuts to the firefighters and then to someone that points to a block of fused material. Even in the video you can see that there is a piece of metal sticking out of the lump - a piece that never melted. The lump is also described as "like a chunk of lava from ... sharp but breakable shards on the end here." So clearly the material seen on the surface is not steel. It's friable and looks like slag of some sort. The question is, is there evidence of molten metal inside of the slag.

Later on there is the cross scene. There are 2 beams welded together. The speaker says that the material draped over the cross was melted metal. It looks like something other than steel. It's composition is not stated.

The bulk of the video is that the fires in the rubble were hot for a long period of time.

Gross points out that steel melts at 2600F. The person asking the questions claims there are videos of molten steel and he shows a NASA image claiming that the image shows temperatures of 2600F. The remote sensing image he shows does not have any temperatures on it even close to 2600F.

So there is a claim posted by this video that there is a video showing molten steel. Odd they didn't put it into this video.
Nostradamus

Postby ProfWag » 27 Oct 2009, 21:58

Who knows why we can't find a picture or video of that molten lava flow. I did just find an interesting tidbit, the facade of the WTC was made of, guess what, aluminum. So, my theory of the airplane may be debunked but it appears there is yet another possibility that what was seen was not steel...
ProfWag

Postby Nostradamus » 27 Oct 2009, 22:19

The facade was aluminum. When Gage points to the "steel" being "instantly accelerated" he is pointing to pieces of aluminum facade. Every time I think of the term "instantly accelerated" I chuckle, because it is an uneducated use of the term accelerate.

The only facade that could have melted was the facade that was pushed into the building. That was not much compared to the plane.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 28 Oct 2009, 20:42

I have been looking for photos of molten metal and it seems that all I can find is that one where molten material pours out of one of the towers right before it collapses. I also found a photo of a shovel digging up something glowing. There are tantalizing claims of videos and photos of molten metal, but so far I've come up blank.

I would think that the molten metal would be found in the debris removal process. Some chunks of slag and compressed floors are posted. A close up of floors shows bits of uncharred paper and other office materials mixed in so that can't be from molten metal.

Any help here would be appreciated.
Nostradamus

Postby ProfWag » 28 Oct 2009, 20:45

ProfWag

Postby Nostradamus » 28 Oct 2009, 21:09

This photo claims to be a photo of rivers of molten metal at ground level. The rivers are the yellow lines on the right edge of the image. If this is molten metal and it is at ground level, then where are the photos of the hardened metal?

To me, I see no difference between the foreground fires and the background fires other than perspective.

I have no idea where this photo was taken other than it is at the WTC. A truck appears to have made it to the site so that might suggest that this is not the debris pile, but fallen material nearby.

It seems that there is quite a bit of paper in the photo. That material autoignites at 450F. So why doesn't the paper autoignite if there is molten metal in the area?
Nostradamus

Postby brett » 28 Oct 2009, 23:18

brett

Postby Nostradamus » 29 Oct 2009, 01:05

Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 Oct 2009, 01:33

NinjaPuppy

Postby brett » 29 Oct 2009, 03:38

brett

Postby Nostradamus » 29 Oct 2009, 07:12

I can see I was hit by the power of pareidolia. Thanks for pointing that out. With the images being such low quality it is simple to misinterpret what is in them.

I am too lazy to find out what happened to the truck in question. I really don't see anything of interest I would learn by knowing whether or not the truck ended up as scrap or as a useful vehicle.

Thanks brett.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 Oct 2009, 07:25

I tried to Google "fire truck 212 new york city" to see if there might be a mention of it. Considering that 212 is the NYC telephone area code.... that isn't going to work. Every mention of fire truck has 212 attached to it.

There is an engine company 212 that is about to be shut down by the city but no mention of 911.

Here's is a website of FDNY fire trucks: http://www.fdnytrucks.com/. Nice pics.
NinjaPuppy

Postby brett » 29 Oct 2009, 15:30

yep - i have to hand it to the americans - they have some real nice trucks - and i watched a program on "how it's made" about how they build them - tough as old boots :D
brett

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups