View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Stood directly under the tower but sees no plane

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: The TV fakery of 9/11

Postby NinjaPuppy » 20 Oct 2009, 00:00

accidentsinspace wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:
accidentsinspace wrote:I will be a Mod here soon.

And what brings you to this assumption?


Jamie Randi once told me I was a psychic,that's how. 8-)

OK, you're WAY off topic now. Not to mention that I doubt that your information is accurate. Please move along and stay on topic.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44






Stood directly under the tower but sees no plane

Postby accidentsinspace » 25 Oct 2009, 05:56

User avatar
accidentsinspace
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 01:31

Re: Stood directly under the tower but sees no plane

Postby Nostradamus » 25 Oct 2009, 11:09

Time for accident to dope slap himself for this posting.

This is like the other idiot video accident posted. The person was on the exit side of the impact.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Stood directly under the tower but sees no plane

Postby Nostradamus » 25 Oct 2009, 11:13

Come on accident point to anything in the video and attempt to defend the stupidity. I've dared you and I dare you again to put up or shut up. Pick anything in this piece of moronic garbage and defend it.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Stood directly under the tower but sees no plane

Postby brett » 25 Oct 2009, 13:32

strikes me that NOW real questions are being asked about what really happened that day - there is a massive disinformation campaign being orchestrated by those with something to hide - who are these people who suddenly are posting all these videos ?? - why have they waited for so long to come forward ??

this guy ( on the video ) needs a white stick more than i do it seems ( and i AM registered partially sighted ) - and just WHAT is your agenda AIS ?? - what are you ?? truth-er - skeptic - debunker -government disinformation agent ??? - what ?? - where DO you stand on all this ??

why don't you sit down and write a PROPER treatise about what YOU consider to have happened that day - with proper references etc for us to critique - in other words DO SOME RESEARCH !! - and stop wasting our time with you tube videos - of spliced together bits and pieces designed to put over agenda points

I'm sorry but whilst i don't believe the "official" story either -and also believe there are many many questions to be answered as to WHAT really happened that day - all this no plane business IS stretching credibility too far in the case of the towers


:roll:
LIFE - just filling the bits between birth, death and taxes
User avatar
brett
 
Posts: 436
Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 22:23
Location: Plymouth UK

Re: Stood directly under the tower but sees no plane

Postby accidentsinspace » 25 Oct 2009, 20:50

Nostradamus wrote:Time for accident to dope slap himself for this posting.

This is like the other idiot video accident posted. The person was on the exit side of the impact.


Time for Nostradamus to slap herself. HE WAS STOOD ON THE SIDE OF THE ENTRY IMPACT ELSE WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT OF HIS STATEMENT? PLEASE LISTEN AND WATCH VIDEOS BEFORE COMMENTING AND WRITING GOBBLDYGOOK AND LIES. OK. HE WAS STOOD, LOOKING UP AT THE SOUTH TOWER AND NEVER SAW THE PLANE. COMPREHENDEZ?
User avatar
accidentsinspace
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 01:31

Re: Stood directly under the tower but sees no plane

Postby accidentsinspace » 25 Oct 2009, 20:54

brett wrote:strikes me that NOW real questions are being asked about what really happened that day - there is a massive disinformation campaign being orchestrated by those with something to hide - who are these people who suddenly are posting all these videos ?? - why have they waited for so long to come forward ??

this guy ( on the video ) needs a white stick more than i do it seems ( and i AM registered partially sighted ) - and just WHAT is your agenda AIS ?? - what are you ?? truth-er - skeptic - debunker -government disinformation agent ??? - what ?? - where DO you stand on all this ??

why don't you sit down and write a PROPER treatise about what YOU consider to have happened that day - with proper references etc for us to critique - in other words DO SOME RESEARCH !! - and stop wasting our time with you tube videos - of spliced together bits and pieces designed to put over agenda points

I'm sorry but whilst i don't believe the "official" story either -and also believe there are many many questions to be answered as to WHAT really happened that day - all this no plane business IS stretching credibility too far in the case of the towers


:roll:



Roll your eyes as much as you want. This video was broadcast years ago. TV Fakery is not a new phenomena. I have already written about my views on 9/11 elsewhere. Also, the PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER in this video does not need a white stick. What sort of childish comment is that? You go back to hugging your remote controlled planes'.
User avatar
accidentsinspace
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 01:31

Re: Stood directly under the tower but sees no plane

Postby brett » 25 Oct 2009, 22:50

then links AIS links to your works please ?? - if you have written and written well - then even i CAN change my mind ;)
LIFE - just filling the bits between birth, death and taxes
User avatar
brett
 
Posts: 436
Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 22:23
Location: Plymouth UK

Re: Stood directly under the tower but sees no plane

Postby Nostradamus » 26 Oct 2009, 00:44

Time for Nostradamus to slap herself. HE WAS STOOD ON THE SIDE OF THE ENTRY IMPACT ELSE WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT OF HIS STATEMENT? PLEASE LISTEN AND WATCH VIDEOS BEFORE COMMENTING AND WRITING GOBBLDYGOOK AND LIES. OK. HE WAS STOOD, LOOKING UP AT THE SOUTH TOWER AND NEVER SAW THE PLANE. COMPREHENDEZ?


HE NEVER STATES WHERE HE STOOD. COMPREHENDEZ.

PLEASE WATCH THESE RETARDED MTV STYLE VIDEOS BEFORE POSTING THE RUBBISH. COMPREHENDEZ.

PS. Comprehendez is not a real word. It is a gibberish word. It fits the original post.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Stood directly under the tower but sees no plane

Postby Nostradamus » 26 Oct 2009, 00:56

Day 1 of accident not selecting anything in the video to defend.

Come on accident point to anything in the video and attempt to defend the stupidity. I've dared you and I dare you again to put up or shut up. Pick anything in this piece of moronic garbage and defend it.


While we're waiting: http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/aircraftpartsnyc911

Lots of airplane parts for the no-planer delusionals to dismiss.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Stood directly under the tower but sees no plane

Postby accidentsinspace » 26 Oct 2009, 02:20

Nostradamus wrote:Day 1 of accident not selecting anything in the video to defend.

Come on accident point to anything in the video and attempt to defend the stupidity. I've dared you and I dare you again to put up or shut up. Pick anything in this piece of moronic garbage and defend it.


While we're waiting: http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/aircraftpartsnyc911

Lots of airplane parts for the no-planer delusionals to dismiss.


Please read slowly:There is a man in the video. He is a professional photographer. He was stood under the south tower at the side the plane hit. He saw nothing.

The crappy airplane parts were props that were dropped there.
User avatar
accidentsinspace
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 01:31

Re: Stood directly under the tower but sees no plane

Postby accidentsinspace » 26 Oct 2009, 02:23

Nostradamus wrote:PS. Comprehendez is not a real word. It is a gibberish word. It fits the original post.


But 'gibberish' is your first language. I was merely trying to blend in with the environment.
User avatar
accidentsinspace
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 01:31

9/11 TV FAKERY: AUGMENTED REALITY

Postby accidentsinspace » 26 Oct 2009, 02:38



An examination of various video manipulation technologies and the predictive programming embedded in major motion pictures that demonstrate the effectiveness of such technologies for use in psychological warfare and establishment propaganda.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/...


From history commons:

Press reports warn that newly-developed digital data manipulation software which automate the creation of fake pictures, videos, or audio recordings could be used for political deception or military advantage. Moviegoers are used to elaborate special effects, but until recently that required expensive and time-consuming, frame-by-frame, post-production work. Now, however, software developed since the mid-1990s permit much faster, even real-time, special effects. Real-time video manipulation allows the deletion of people or objects from a live broadcast or the insertion of pre-recorded images.

The technology has commercial applications: it is used in sports broadcasting to generate a virtual first-down line or virtual billboards. It is also used, more controversially, in some news programming (see January 13, 2000). A related technology called digital morphing is now available to create virtual characters who can convincingly imitate real-life persons, as in the film Forrest Gump. Voice morphing, a technology developed at the Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico, allows the creation of computer speech based on a short recording of someones voice. The virtual voice can be surprisingly life-like: the robotic intonations are a thing of the past.

For intelligence agencies and PSYOPS (psychological operations) personnel the new techniques are potential weapons of the future. While the public at large is familiar with edited or photoshopped images, it is not yet aware of the possibilities for audio or real-time video deception.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/...
User avatar
accidentsinspace
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 01:31

More videos exposing 9/11 TV Fakery

Postby accidentsinspace » 26 Oct 2009, 02:47

Last edited by accidentsinspace on 26 Oct 2009, 03:22, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
accidentsinspace
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 01:31

Re: Another amateur video eyewitness records and sees no plane

Postby accidentsinspace » 26 Oct 2009, 02:51

What real crashes look like:
User avatar
accidentsinspace
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 01:31

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest

cron