View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Ninjapuppy, check out Zeitgeist about 9/11 and the Fed

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Ninjapuppy, check out Zeitgeist about 9/11 and the Fed

Postby Scepcop » 18 Oct 2009, 16:59

Hi Ninjapuppy!
I forgot to ask if you've seen the Zeitgeist Movie. If not, it's one the greatest films ever, so moving and awakening beyond words. It's had an effect on me that other films haven't. Anyhow, I'd like you to watch the portion in it about 9/11 and then the one about the Federal Reserve afterward. There are wonderful spiritual messages and lessons at the end too. The film has an effect on you that few are able to. Its sound effects are amazing too, and its words are so eloquent and moving, containing a lot of truth. It grips you intellectually, emotionally and spiritually.

Here is the portion of the film on 9/11. Get ready for the eloquent touching clip at the end from the "Network" movie. It really makes you FEEL its message, which stays with you for a long time afterward. Hope you find it fascinating and moving.

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Ninjapuppy, check out the Zeitgeist portion about 9/11

Postby Scepcop » 18 Oct 2009, 17:35

Ninjapuppy,
Here is the third section about the Federal Reserve, banking elite behind the world wars, and the plans of the NWO, and some beautiful spiritual messages at the end to comfort you and give you hope.

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Ninjapuppy, check out Zeitgeist about 9/11 and the Fed

Postby NinjaPuppy » 18 Oct 2009, 20:59

Thanks SCEPCOP. I'll give it a go today.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 18 Oct 2009, 21:21

NinjaPuppy wrote:Thanks SCEPCOP. I'll give it a go today.

While viewing this video Ninja, please keep in mind this quote from the NY Times from 3/17/09:
"...The former may be most famous for alleging that the attacks of Sept. 11 were an “inside job” perpetrated by a power-hungry government on its witless population, a point of view that Mr. Joseph said he has recently “moved away from.” Indeed, the second film, the focus of the event, was all but empty of such conspiratorial notions, directing its rhetoric and high production values toward posing a replacement for the evils of the banking system and a perilous economy of scarcity and debt..." (Bolded by me for emphasis"
ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 18 Oct 2009, 21:42

ProfWag wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:Thanks SCEPCOP. I'll give it a go today.

While viewing this video Ninja, please keep in mind this quote from the NY Times from 3/17/09:
"...The former may be most famous for alleging that the attacks of Sept. 11 were an “inside job” perpetrated by a power-hungry government on its witless population, a point of view that Mr. Joseph said he has recently “moved away from.” Indeed, the second film, the focus of the event, was all but empty of such conspiratorial notions, directing its rhetoric and high production values toward posing a replacement for the evils of the banking system and a perilous economy of scarcity and debt..." (Bolded by me for emphasis"

Yeah that article was discussed in the Zeitgeist forums. It doesn't mean that Peter Joseph now believes in the official story of 9/11. It simply means he does not want to focus or hang on the past, but look toward solutions toward the future. The second film does go over some conspiracies, but does a lot more. I love both films, but the first film is the easiest to follow.

Regardless of how accurate the facts quoted in Zeitgeist are, it is probably right in the general ball park. The guy narrating it, Peter Joseph, is obviously a genius and intellectual with a talent for conveying the big picture, he is a profound teacher and has a way of carrying his message. It's rare to find someone like that. His personality shines through the delivery of the film's content.

Anyhow, I will wait to hear Ninjapuppy's reaction to the film and let her make up her own mind. Let's not color her perceptions in advance. BTW, I only posted the 2nd and 3rd parts of Zeitgeist The Movie. The first part was about religion and debunking the historicity of Jesus and origins of Christianity. If you are interested in that, I can post the link to it. But the 2nd and 3rd parts are the most relevant to today.

ProfWag, you should see Zeitgeist too. Regardless of whether you agree with the film or not, it is VERY entertaining, a masterpiece in its own right, and contains messages that can awaken you if you are attuned and open to them. It's the perfect film for someone who wants to see the big picture.

Make sure you are in a quiet room with headphones and coffee, so you can concentrate fully on its content, quotations, story-telling and how it connects the dots. That's how you should watch such a deeply intellectual and spiritual film like this.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 18 Oct 2009, 21:44

BTW Ninjapuppy, some of the quotes and text in Zeitgeist are kind of small and may be difficult to see unless you watch the film full screen. If that's the case, then double click on the YouTube video part that I embedded above, and it will open a new tab or window where you can select "full screen" by clicking the button with the little square in the bottom right corner.

This is important cause the text in the film is very important, revealing and eloquent.

Of if it's more convenient, you can just watch the whole thing from the beginning in one window on Google Video in full screen here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7743189197

Click the square in the bottom right corner of the video to make it full screen, so that you can read all the text quoted.

PS - The scenes from Network will spellbind you and move you. They contain lessons for everyone, regardless of their beliefs.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 18 Oct 2009, 23:11

SCEPCOP wrote:Let's not color her perceptions in advance.

Hmmm, I don't know if my perceptions can be swayed as I tend to march to the beat of a different drummer anyway. :lol:
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 18 Oct 2009, 23:14

Scepcop wrote:
ProfWag, you should see Zeitgeist too. Regardless of whether you agree with the film or not, it is VERY entertaining, a masterpiece in its own right, and contains messages that can awaken you if you are attuned and open to them. It's the perfect film for someone who wants to see the big picture.

Make sure you are in a quiet room with headphones and coffee, so you can concentrate fully on its content, quotations, story-telling and how it connects the dots. That's how you should watch such a deeply intellectual and spiritual film like this.

Well then, if it's a "masterpiece," then who am I to dismiss it... :-) I very much enjoy culture and the arts so I'll give it a try. I hope it's factual though. The first lie or misleading falsehood I see, it's getting shut off. I do hope I can make it through the first minute or two.
ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 18 Oct 2009, 23:19

Scepcop wrote:
Regardless of how accurate the facts quoted in Zeitgeist are, it is probably right in the general ball park.

Waaaaaaiiiiiiit a minute. What the hell do you mean "regardless of how accurate the facts quoted in Zeitgeist are?!" The accuracy of the facts are absolutely the most important thing to consider. If that's how you view conspiracy films by not caring how accurate the facts are, then you are doing nothing but supporting lies geared towards bringing down the U.S. Government and that, my friend, is what is wrong with your debate. Did you watch Oliver Stones film JFK and form an opinion of a conspiracy theory based on that film rather than looking at the documented facts that were misrepresented in that film as well?
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 18 Oct 2009, 23:20

ProfWag wrote:Well then, if it's a "masterpiece," then who am I to dismiss it... :-) I very much enjoy culture and the arts so I'll give it a try. I hope it's factual though. The first lie or misleading falsehood I see, it's getting shut off. I do hope I can make it through the first minute or two.

It's deja vu all over again. As I just said in another topic, you can't find something you aren't looking for. ProfWag, don't go throwin' the baby out with the bath water.
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 19 Oct 2009, 02:22

Scepcop wrote:Here is the portion of the film on 9/11. Get ready for the eloquent touching clip at the end from the "Network" movie. It really makes you FEEL its message, which stays with you for a long time afterward. Hope you find it fascinating and moving.

If you don't mind, I'm going to try to make my responses after each individual YouTube clip in one post-

Now this one really blew me away. It puts many of my personal questions up for discussion. New information (to me) was the information about 6 of the 19 hijackers on the list, still being alive. Was this due to sloppy information gathering, honest mistakes made at the time of investigation (faulty evidence), or lies? Now I can throw in the possibility of mistaken/falsified identity (names). Before 9/11 it was easy to board a plane under someone elses name. It was also easy to get false ID. So if you were going to attempt to do something of this magnatude, why buy the ticket in your real name for so many reasons. If you think you might be under some suspicion, use another name to go that extra step.

Now on this one I'd like to bring into the details that while it's presented facts are certainly valid, there's no mention of the possibility of suitcases on board both planes (Pentagon and the PA crash) stuff to the gills with possible explosive devices. Once again, it's not impossible to believe that back then someone could disguise explosives and easily get them past the typical baggage screening process of that day. Or that a few well placed (inside) employees working in the baggage handling areas couldn't easily make sure that these bags were loaded. Heck, back then if someone was an airport employee working on the loading area, they could stuff their lunchbox every day with some really good explosive stuff and stock it up, keeping it securely stored totally unnoticed until they wanted it. It could give an entirely new meaning to the words, let's do lunch.

Now this one needed some editing. That techno polka music and the (overly) repetative segments were a bit over the top and should have never been put in as it was just dumb. I also think that it diluted the information that they were trying to get across here. Since I was never a fan of either Bush or Cheney, I will keep my opinions of this to myself.

Very riveting footage. The footage from the film "Network" with Peter Finch doing his little outburst gave me a chuckle. Not to take away from his message by finding it amusing but knowing that I pretty much feel that I can be a mere stone's throw away from becoming just like that when talking about the same subject. He just says it much better.

Now that I'm getting older I find myself thinking that the best I can do is hope that this entire world doesn't go to shit before I die. I'm starting to get tired of a lifetime of bucking the system. I'm also getting tired of feeling like a pawn in some game orchestrated by the chosen few who seem to run this world. I'm running out of steam when it comes to world matters, or am I slowly and quietly being silenced? I don't know.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 19 Oct 2009, 09:52

NinjaPuppy wrote:
ProfWag wrote:Well then, if it's a "masterpiece," then who am I to dismiss it... :-) I very much enjoy culture and the arts so I'll give it a try. I hope it's factual though. The first lie or misleading falsehood I see, it's getting shut off. I do hope I can make it through the first minute or two.

It's deja vu all over again. As I just said in another topic, you can't find something you aren't looking for. ProfWag, don't go throwin' the baby out with the bath water.

Whatchya mean Ninja? I've seen so many of these types of videos it's sickening. In my opinion, if someone is lying or trying to presents false information, then the rest of the film cannot be believable. It's as simple as that. If it's a factual video, then I'll make it through the entire thing.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 19 Oct 2009, 10:10

ProfWag wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:

Whatchya mean Ninja? I've seen so many of these types of videos it's sickening. In my opinion, if someone is lying or trying to presents false information, then the rest of the film cannot be believable. It's as simple as that. If it's a factual video, then I'll make it through the entire thing.

I'd go crazy if I felt a need to check every factoid in these films. First of all they are YouTube videos and I have no idea what has been cut, edited, skewed, etc. So they get some real poetic license from me based on that fact. The contents is mostly opinion or questions, not facts anyway. As I said with that one with the phone call that vaguely verifies the terminology for 'pull it'. How do I know that guy didn't make a bunch of calls and he finally found some secretary somewhere who gave him her interpretation or how do I even know that's who he called. For all I know, it might have been his mom. There's no way to verify these facts.

I do enjoy something that makes me think. Something that makes me want to take the next step in checking out the things that I question. These videos did exactly that.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 19 Oct 2009, 18:13

I watched the first movie in its entirety. It presented information that to a CTer could be viewed as evidence of something big. To a critical thinker, it shows pieces of information taken out of context, opinions not based on facts, speculations, and misrepresentations. A big deal is made of finding a passport. Not that unusual really. First, why would they need to plant a pasport if they have passenger manifests? Second, did you know that when the Space Shuttle exploded on re-entry, months later they found a box that contained worms that were on the shuttle and the offspring of the worms were still alive? All sorts of interesting stuff that happens in the world, doesn't mean there was a governmnt cover-up or involvement.
I just can't watch this stuff for long though. I feel like I am getting taken advantage of. Watching these kinds of videos makes me feel like I'm talking to a sneaky used car salesman.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 19 Oct 2009, 19:31

As I have said before, there are probably as many views on 9/11, as their are people. The same thing has been going on with the Kennedy assasination for decades and yet no answers beyond the official reports.
NinjaPuppy

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups