View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

WTC 7 Video

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

WTC 7 Video

Postby highflyertoo » 17 Oct 2009, 21:51

Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Re: WTC 7 Video

Postby accidentsinspace » 17 Oct 2009, 22:03

highflyertoo wrote:

Anybody who cannot see that WT7 was a demolition is being wilfully ignorant.
accidentsinspace

Postby Scepcop » 18 Oct 2009, 08:27

Yeah it's like even a child can see what happened to it. Fire cannot cause a collapse like that. It's impossible, or at least it's one in a million. The only question is, why are some in denial? It must be emotional, not logical.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Nostradamus » 18 Oct 2009, 08:32

Only a fool would make such a claim. People grasp onto these delusional fantasies of CD for irrational emotional reasons.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby highflyertoo » 18 Oct 2009, 08:42

Nostradamus wrote:

Only a fool would make such a claim. People grasp onto these delusional fantasies of CD for irrational emotional reasons.

You believe ''small fires'' caused the WTC 7 to collaspe. Yet me and others know that ''pull it'' means DEMOLITION.

One day you may question yourself that Governments aren't the Goodies afterall.
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Postby NinjaPuppy » 18 Oct 2009, 09:07

highflyertoo wrote:
Nostradamus wrote:Yet me and others know that ''pull it'' means DEMOLITION.

The only American words spoken prior to any explosion are: "Fire in the hole". Even I have been trained to use that terminology.
NinjaPuppy

Postby highflyertoo » 18 Oct 2009, 09:18

NinjaPuppy wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:
Nostradamus wrote:Yet me and others know that ''pull it'' means DEMOLITION.

The only American words spoken prior to any explosion are: "Fire in the hole". Even I have been trained to use that terminology.

Apparently there are no ''come forward witnesses'' to verify that only nano seconds prior to the collaspe of WTC 7 were the the words ''fire in the hole'' voiced to be heard.Yet the term ''pull it'' was used on Silverstein's National TV interview. Yes ?
highflyertoo

Postby Nostradamus » 18 Oct 2009, 09:18

You believe ''small fires'' caused the WTC 7 to collaspe. Yet me and others know that ''pull it'' means DEMOLITION.

Oh goodie. The first flagrant lie. WTC7 did not have "small fires".
Oh goodie. Lie number 2. Pull it does not mean demolition.

The notion that pull it is a common demolition term is a notion cooked up by others than people in the demolition industry.

If we go to a site like implosionworld.com we can see one of the few uses of the world pull:
Gradually they began to develop techniques to increase the efficiency of explosive charges, such as pre-cutting steel beams and attaching cables to certain columns to "pull" a structure in a given direction.

Here is another:
Brett Blanchard, from implosionworld.com explains:

We have never once heard the term "pull it" being used to refer to the explosive demolition of a building, and neither has any blast team we've spoken with. The term is used in conventional demolition circles, to describe the specific activity of attaching long cables to a pre-weakened building and maneuvering heavy equipment (excavators, bulldozers, etc.) to "pull" the frame of the structure over onto its side for further dismantlement.

Why are you purposely misrepresenting the facts?
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 18 Oct 2009, 09:28

Apparently there are no ''come forward witnesses'' to verify that only nano seconds prior to the collaspe of WTC 7 were the the words ''fire in the hole'' voiced to be heard.Yet the term ''pull it'' was used on Silverstein's National TV interview. Yes ?

Bottom line- 'pull it' is not a term used by demolition experts.
In this country, 'pull it' could be used as in, 'pull the plug' meaning cut off the efforts to extinguish the fires. It is slang generally used in that area of the country to mean 'stop'.
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 18 Oct 2009, 09:31

DANG! I am good. http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/larrysi ... it%22quote

For those of you who don't want to bother to click on the link-

During an interview in 2002 for the PBS documentary America Rebuilds: A Year at Ground Zero, Mr. Silverstein said this about the fate of building 7 on 9/11:

"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse." –Larry Silverstein

If you read the rest of this article, it will back up my definition of 'pull it'.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 18 Oct 2009, 09:32

Thanks NinjaPuppy. I'd be more interested in getting into interesting matters to discuss than this repeated trash.
Nostradamus

Postby highflyertoo » 18 Oct 2009, 09:37

Nostradamus wrote:

Oh goodie. The first flagrant lie. WTC7 did not have "small fires".
Oh goodie. Lie number 2. Pull it does not mean demolition.

The notion that pull it is a common demolition term is a notion cooked up by others than people in the demolition industry.

If we go to a site like implosionworld.com we can see one of the few uses of the world pull:
Gradually they began to develop techniques to increase the efficiency of explosive charges, such as pre-cutting steel beams and attaching cables to certain columns to "pull" a structure in a given direction.

Here is another:
Brett Blanchard, from implosionworld.com explains:

We have never once heard the term "pull it" being used to refer to the explosive demolition of a building, and neither has any blast team we've spoken with. The term is used in conventional demolition circles, to describe the specific activity of attaching long cables to a pre-weakened building and maneuvering heavy equipment (excavators, bulldozers, etc.) to "pull" the frame of the structure over onto its side for further dismantlement.

Why are you purposely misrepresenting the facts?

Silerstein is an old man, and when he was younger the demo teams ''pulled down buildings'', didn't blast.

So the term ''pull it'' which he says he used on that day fits in with what happened next, the WTC 7 collapse.

For a refresher, Larry Silverstein said this...

I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it."
And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse.

From Wikipedia...
highflyertoo

Postby highflyertoo » 18 Oct 2009, 09:41

''Pull Out'' would be the term used for the firemen to retreat to a safer area, not PULL IT.

Pull Back, not PULL IT.
highflyertoo

Postby NinjaPuppy » 18 Oct 2009, 09:41

Nostradamus wrote:Thanks NinjaPuppy. I'd be more interested in getting into interesting matters to discuss than this repeated trash.

Cool. You wanna debate something else? I'm game. It's been slow around here.
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 18 Oct 2009, 09:44

highflyertoo wrote:''Pull Out'' would be the term used for the firemen to retreat to a safer area, not PULL IT.

Pull Back, not PULL IT.

So you've spent 40 years of your life listening to the local lingo? Next, it wasn't a fireman who said this, it was the owner of the building. New York slang is not spoken like proper English.
NinjaPuppy

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups