View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

A Challenge to Conspiracy Theorists

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: A Challenge to Conspiracy Theorists

Postby WhiteTiger » 18 Oct 2009, 19:57

Wow, a few days away from here to deal with RL matters and come back to find that one has already crawled out of the woodwork and completely sidetracked your thread. In the moments when I entertain unbridled conspiracy speculation I sometimes wonder if these sorts are possibly what they so often decry: stooges paid and sent out to muddy the waters with irrational drivel.

Oh well, I'm just passing through here to post a belated reply.

ProfWag wrote:And that's fair enough as well. If you'd like, start a new thread for those interested in the technical details. I'm interested as well, but I'm a management professor, not an engineer so if it's too technical, I would have to devote more time and less writing...

GMTA it seems. I had concluded the same thing, and in spare moments have been rounding up reference materials to base reliable figures on for the technical discussion thread I'll be starting separately from this one. Looks like you already have more than ample side issues cluttering up this one anyway :lol:

Tiger
Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever
WhiteTiger

Re: A Challenge to Conspiracy Theorists

Postby ProfWag » 18 Oct 2009, 21:13

WhiteTiger wrote:Wow, a few days away from here to deal with RL matters and come back to find that one has already crawled out of the woodwork and completely sidetracked your thread. In the moments when I entertain unbridled conspiracy speculation I sometimes wonder if these sorts are possibly what they so often decry: stooges paid and sent out to muddy the waters with irrational drivel.

Oh well, I'm just passing through here to post a belated reply.

ProfWag wrote:And that's fair enough as well. If you'd like, start a new thread for those interested in the technical details. I'm interested as well, but I'm a management professor, not an engineer so if it's too technical, I would have to devote more time and less writing...

GMTA it seems. I had concluded the same thing, and in spare moments have been rounding up reference materials to base reliable figures on for the technical discussion thread I'll be starting separately from this one. Looks like you already have more than ample side issues cluttering up this one anyway :lo

Tiger

Thanks Tiger. I look forward to seeing what you have to say.
ProfWag

Previous

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups