View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

A Challenge to Conspiracy Theorists

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: A Challenge to Conspiracy Theorists

Postby Nostradamus » 17 Oct 2009, 10:58

Here's a little discussion about September Clues
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IghzcsADklw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

I did not get a hit when searching for meth addict and no planes. Watch the vid and you'll get the comment.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby ciscop » 17 Oct 2009, 14:07

hey guys
this is how a 911 chat looks like to me
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby ProfWag » 17 Oct 2009, 19:32

The thought that no planes hit the WTCs are so preposterous that it's just nonsense. I try to keep an open mind on most things, even the controlled demolition to a point, but no plane theories are just assinine (emphasis on the first three letters.)
ProfWag

Postby accidentsinspace » 17 Oct 2009, 21:02

ProfWag wrote:The thought that no planes hit the WTCs are so preposterous that it's just nonsense. I try to keep an open mind on most things, even the controlled demolition to a point, but no plane theories are just assinine (emphasis on the first three letters.)

Of course it is. You have allowed yourself to become mind controlled by your Government and Media. You haven't got a open mind at all. Please tell me more about your 'controlled demolition' hypothesis. Please expand on the rest of your understanding of 9/11. I need a laugh.
accidentsinspace

Postby ProfWag » 17 Oct 2009, 21:34

accidentsinspace wrote:
ProfWag wrote:The thought that no planes hit the WTCs are so preposterous that it's just nonsense. I try to keep an open mind on most things, even the controlled demolition to a point, but no plane theories are just assinine (emphasis on the first three letters.)

Of course it is. You have allowed yourself to become mind controlled by your Government and Media. You haven't got a open mind at all. Please tell me more about your 'controlled demolition' hypothesis. Please expand on the rest of your understanding of 9/11. I need a laugh.

I don't have a controlled demolition hypothesis, that would be Scepcop and a few others. I think that idea is almost as preposterous as yours. Feel free to do some research in this forum and see who thinks what before you go making assumptions.
I would really like an answer as to why you provided false and misleading informaton as well as purposely altering interviews in your video that supports bringing discredit upon the government United States. If I were Theresa Renaud I would sue you so fast it would make your head spin. This is NOT a laughing matter at all.
ProfWag

Postby accidentsinspace » 17 Oct 2009, 23:07

ProfWag wrote:
accidentsinspace wrote:

I don't have a controlled demolition hypothesis, that would be Scepcop and a few others. I think that idea is almost as preposterous as yours. Feel free to do some research in this forum and see who thinks what before you go making assumptions.
I would really like an answer as to why you provided false and misleading informaton as well as purposely altering interviews in your video that supports bringing discredit upon the government United States. If I were Theresa Renaud I would sue you so fast it would make your head spin. This is NOT a laughing matter at all.

You mean, the Theresa Renaud? The wife of a CBS producer, right?
accidentsinspace

Postby accidentsinspace » 17 Oct 2009, 23:18

Psst. It is NOT my video. The 'September' Clues documentary was made by Simon Shack. Feel free to do some research in this forum and see who DOES what before you go making assumptions. :)
accidentsinspace

Postby ciscop » 17 Oct 2009, 23:26

accidentsinspace wrote:Psst. It is NOT my video. The 'September' Clues documentary was made by Simon Shack. Feel free to do some research in this forum and see who DOES what before you go making assumptions. :)

well
hello new guy
you sure are making an entry to this forum
hahahaha
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby ProfWag » 18 Oct 2009, 00:32

accidentsinspace wrote:Psst. It is NOT my video. The 'September' Clues documentary was made by Simon Shack. Feel free to do some research in this forum and see who DOES what before you go making assumptions. :)

This is what you said: "I posted an excellent documentary called September Clues. Apart from that, I have no interest in convincing somebody who will never allow themselves to be convinced. "
I interpreted that to mean you made the video. If you didn't, my bad.
ProfWag

Postby Nostradamus » 18 Oct 2009, 03:17

Of course it is. You have allowed yourself to become mind controlled by your Government and Media. You haven't got a open mind at all.

How true. I am not open to false notions and preposterous lies all of which have been shown to lies long ago.

I work in image processing so I know how ridiculous the claims are in that idiotic video.

Are you the meth addict mentioned in the video I posted?
Nostradamus

Postby accidentsinspace » 18 Oct 2009, 03:32

Would you care to elaborate on this swashbuckling image processing career of yours?
accidentsinspace

Postby Nostradamus » 18 Oct 2009, 04:40

I challenge you to defend that moronic September Clues that discusses image processing. Can you?
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 18 Oct 2009, 04:42

That video is a vulgar display of nonsense.
Nostradamus

Postby accidentsinspace » 18 Oct 2009, 05:18

Nostradamus wrote:I challenge you to defend that moronic September Clues that discusses image processing. Can you?

Elaborate on your image processing career. Do it, I double dares ya.
:lol:
accidentsinspace

Postby Nostradamus » 18 Oct 2009, 06:33

I don't have to tell you anything about myself. If you believe any of the stupidity in that video then I double dare you to pick an instance and we can debate it. Go ahead. I don't think you have any knowledge of image processing. Go ahead. Try to prove me wrong. I double dog dare you!
Nostradamus

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups