View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

A Challenge to Conspiracy Theorists

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: A Challenge to Conspiracy Theorists

Postby accidentsinspace » 17 Oct 2009, 05:32

Proffwag, I am a no planer. I posted an excellent documentary called September Clues. Apart from that, I have no interest in convincing somebody who will never allow themselves to be convinced. I want you to carry on believing the official story because it suits you and complements your innate silliness. Why on earth somebody who disputes the fact that 9/11 was an inside job would join SCEPCOP beggars belief.
User avatar
accidentsinspace
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 01:31






Re: A Challenge to Conspiracy Theorists

Postby NinjaPuppy » 17 Oct 2009, 05:46

accidentsinspace wrote:Why on earth somebody who disputes the fact that 9/11 was an inside job would join SCEPCOP beggars belief.

Because he can. Skeptics and believers alike are welcome here. Posting one side of a story on the Internet isn't the same as debating it.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: A Challenge to Conspiracy Theorists

Postby accidentsinspace » 17 Oct 2009, 05:51

NinjaPuppy wrote:
accidentsinspace wrote:Why on earth somebody who disputes the fact that 9/11 was an inside job would join SCEPCOP beggars belief.

Because he can. Skeptics and believers alike are welcome here. Posting one side of a story on the Internet isn't the same as debating it.


Yeah, fair point NP, but it is 2009 and if you have not grasped the 9/11inside job pov by now, you might as well jump in your local river and drowned. Because you have basically failed in life. lol :lol:
User avatar
accidentsinspace
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 01:31

Re: A Challenge to Conspiracy Theorists

Postby accidentsinspace » 17 Oct 2009, 05:56

It is SO obvious, because the perps created 9/11 Truth (just like they created 'Stop the War' campaigns). It's called controlled opposition. Yet, proffwag still does not get it. It must be the aspertame that has done it to him. :lol:
User avatar
accidentsinspace
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 01:31

Re: A Challenge to Conspiracy Theorists

Postby NinjaPuppy » 17 Oct 2009, 06:01

accidentsinspace wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:
accidentsinspace wrote:Why on earth somebody who disputes the fact that 9/11 was an inside job would join SCEPCOP beggars belief.

Because he can. Skeptics and believers alike are welcome here. Posting one side of a story on the Internet isn't the same as debating it.


Yeah, fair point NP, but it is 2009 and if you have not grasped the 9/11inside job pov by now, you might as well jump in your local river and drowned. Because you have basically failed in life. lol :lol:

Not so fast there kemo sabe, I am one of those people who consider themselves very lucky that two members of my family did not die in that disaster. One in the building and one on a Newark Airport runway that morning. I am just as interested in finding out the details of the truth as you are but don't go telling me that I might as well jump in my local river and drown or try to tell me that I have basically failed in life because I have not grasped the 9/11 pov. That sort of behavior doesn't fly too well around here, if you catch my drift.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: A Challenge to Conspiracy Theorists

Postby accidentsinspace » 17 Oct 2009, 06:11

9/11 was not just an inside job,it was a psy-op on so many levels. They knew that certain members in society would fit the 'truthseeker' psychological profile, just like they knew there would be sections of society (the proffwags) who would freak out, become majorly fearful, panic and squeal like little girls, and run for shelter via denial and cognitive dissonance'.
User avatar
accidentsinspace
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 01:31

Re: A Challenge to Conspiracy Theorists

Postby accidentsinspace » 17 Oct 2009, 06:14

I am intrigued to know what level of understanding Ninja Puppy is at re 9/11?
User avatar
accidentsinspace
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 01:31

Re: A Challenge to Conspiracy Theorists

Postby NinjaPuppy » 17 Oct 2009, 06:20

OK, now you're just getting on my nerves. Consider this an official warning to keep any personal slurs out of your posts. You've been a member for a few hours and are already trying to start an argument.

As for your next question:
"I am intrigued to know what level of understanding Ninja Puppy is at re 9/11?"

Why don't you tell me more about your level of understanding. Were you there? Have you even ever SEEN ground zero?
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: A Challenge to Conspiracy Theorists

Postby ciscop » 17 Oct 2009, 06:48

hahaha
that´s gotta be a new record
9 posts an already a warning?

awesome
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

Re: A Challenge to Conspiracy Theorists

Postby accidentsinspace » 17 Oct 2009, 07:01

NinjaPuppy wrote:OK, now you're just getting on my nerves. Consider this an official warning to keep any personal slurs out of your posts. You've been a member for a few hours and are already trying to start an argument.

As for your next question:
"I am intrigued to know what level of understanding Ninja Puppy is at re 9/11?"

Why don't you tell me more about your level of understanding. Were you there? Have you even ever SEEN ground zero?


I have already posted my level of understanding. Your question about Ground Zero is irrelevant.
User avatar
accidentsinspace
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 01:31

Re: A Challenge to Conspiracy Theorists

Postby ciscop » 17 Oct 2009, 08:03

accidentsinspace wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:OK, now you're just getting on my nerves. Consider this an official warning to keep any personal slurs out of your posts. You've been a member for a few hours and are already trying to start an argument.

As for your next question:
"I am intrigued to know what level of understanding Ninja Puppy is at re 9/11?"

Why don't you tell me more about your level of understanding. Were you there? Have you even ever SEEN ground zero?


I have already posted my level of understanding. Your question about Ground Zero is irrelevant.


what you call understanding
i call it ignorance,
now you are messing up with an administrator? hahaha calm down! you have only been here for 10 posts!
however
go ahead and rock the boat with your theories :lol:
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

Re: A Challenge to Conspiracy Theorists

Postby NinjaPuppy » 17 Oct 2009, 09:20

accidentsinspace wrote:I have already posted my level of understanding. Your question about Ground Zero is irrelevant.

And I have posted my level of understanding. It's found all over this forum.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: A Challenge to Conspiracy Theorists

Postby Nostradamus » 17 Oct 2009, 09:35

No planes and aspertame. And a stated refusals to provide evidence for a point of view. Wow. Must be someone in their early teens thinking they can cover up what they don't know. :lol:
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: A Challenge to Conspiracy Theorists

Postby ProfWag » 17 Oct 2009, 09:44

accidentsinspace wrote:Proffwag, I am a no planer. I posted an excellent documentary called September Clues. Apart from that, I have no interest in convincing somebody who will never allow themselves to be convinced. I want you to carry on believing the official story because it suits you and complements your innate silliness. Why on earth somebody who disputes the fact that 9/11 was an inside job would join SCEPCOP beggars belief.

Last question first. I joined this in hopes of learning about the paranormal and to see as many sides of evidence that I could to help me form an opinion. I am and always have been skeptical, but I felt it wasn't fair to myself and others if I didn't do more research into the paranormal. However, I didn't know when I joined that the moderator was more interested in 9/11 conspiracy theories than in the paranormal (the subject of the title of his forum.)
Next, I saw your video. I will admit that it was well done. Unfortunately, it was so full of false information, inuendos, and clever editing that it should be criminal. Can I prove that your video is extremely misleading? Sure can. Would you like me to do it publicly or would you just go away? Before you go away though, I must ask. Why do you have so much hate for my government that you would stoop to such a low level of posting lies and deception. The good people of the world deserve to know the truth, not lies aimed at bringing discredit to my country, especially concerning the tragedy of 9/11. Why would you do that?
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: A Challenge to Conspiracy Theorists

Postby Nostradamus » 17 Oct 2009, 10:04

You claim to have made September Clues? What bad drugs did you take to come up with that insipid trash?
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests