[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
A Challenge to Conspiracy Theorists : Conspiracies / Cover Ups • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

A Challenge to Conspiracy Theorists

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

A Challenge to Conspiracy Theorists

Postby ProfWag » 16 Oct 2009, 23:11

Okay, there has been a lot of hashing, rebutting, and rehashing over the months in this "Paranormal" forum (?) concerning the events of 9/11. So, in order to regain some form of sanity in this discussion, I offer a challenge. My claim is that the World Trade Centers 1, 2, & 7 as well as the Pentagon and the crash in Pennsylvania were the responsibility of 19 hijackers. My stance is that a plane hit the Pentagon and that there was no "controlled demolition" that occured at any of the WTC buildings. My belief is that the US government, as well as other country's governments probably had (and have) more information than they have shared on potential terrorist attacks prior to 9/11, but they did all they could do to prevent it in the interest of national security.
My challenge is this. Please provide one piece of evidence that cannot be fairly criticized to prove there was a conspiracy. Please don't provide videos, but just one simple, hard piece of evidence that is concrete and would make a logical person re-think their stance. If your evidence is from a video, then please just print out what was said and by whom. I want to keep this simple.
Thanks
Wag
ProfWag

Re: A Challenge to Conspiracy Theorists

Postby WhiteTiger » 16 Oct 2009, 23:34

Well now, whether and how I answer is going to be dependent on just how "simple" you're aiming for. With a modest bit of effort to dig up some specs, I can call into serious question the entire "planes and jet fuel fire did it" scenario, but I'm not going to take the trouble to assemble the data, formulae and calculations with explanations of their relevance and meanings if what you're asking for is just "logical argument". If I do it I'm gonna "show my work", so if engineering terminology and calculations are beyond the scope of your purpose let me know, please.

Tiger
Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever
WhiteTiger

Postby Nostradamus » 16 Oct 2009, 23:57

Excellent white tiger. Looking forward to reading your posts.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby ProfWag » 17 Oct 2009, 00:04

ProfWag

Postby WhiteTiger » 17 Oct 2009, 00:38

Fair enough. Let me consider this a bit since it isn't cut and dried; nostradamus has voiced an interest in the technical discussion, but based on your reply this may well exceed your intent here since it can't really be effectively skimmed or condensed. Since it's an engineering problem it has to be presented as a whole to state the argument accurately, and that will easily span several largish posts.

It's your thread and I don't want to do a hijack even inadvertently. Btw, I'm an old forum and chatroom hand... I fully expect anything, regardless how sound, to be questioned if it carries the slightest cache of controversy ;)

Tiger
Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever
WhiteTiger

Postby NinjaPuppy » 17 Oct 2009, 01:11

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 17 Oct 2009, 01:59

ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 17 Oct 2009, 02:02

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 17 Oct 2009, 02:13

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 17 Oct 2009, 03:10

ProfWag

Postby accidentsinspace » 17 Oct 2009, 03:17

High ranking officials that say 9/11 was a LIE.
http://patriotsquestion911.com/
accidentsinspace

Postby NinjaPuppy » 17 Oct 2009, 03:34

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 17 Oct 2009, 03:40

ProfWag

Postby accidentsinspace » 17 Oct 2009, 04:56

accidentsinspace