View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.
Post a reply

Ninjapuppy, here's a balanced presentation by the BBC

15 Oct 2009, 06:17

Dear Ninjapuppy,
The 9/11 Truth Movement considers this a hitpiece by the BBC. But I think it was pretty fair and balanced. It's a BBC documentary where they interview both sides of the debate about what caused the collapse of Building 7 on 9/11. Experts on both sides are featured and allowed to make their points. A lot of airtime is given to 9/11 Truth leaders like Richard Gage and Steven Jones, so I don't know why some consider it unfair. Perhaps because the documentary ends with the defenders of the official story getting the last word? I don't know. But I think, as a truth seeker who likes to examine both sides, you will enjoy this one. It's not overly technical either, but very easy to understand and follow. And it's only an hour long. Not every argument is presented of course, since you can only fit so much into an hour. But a lot of key info is presented. Check it out.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 229593250#

Re: Ninjapuppy, here's a balanced presentation by the BBC

15 Oct 2009, 06:19

Thanks! I'll check this one out soon as I'm currently as I type getting through the last couple of minutes of the '9/11 Blueprint for Truth'.
Post a reply