View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Major 9/11 Truth Breatkthrough!!!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Major 9/11 Truth Breatkthrough!!!

Postby Scepcop » 16 Oct 2009, 15:05

Of course I have critiqued those against the establishment too. Duh. Click the "articles index" at the top. You will see that I've debunked Christian and New Age arguments too. And I've also debunked MLM too, which is also against the establishment.

Now your turn, Nostradamus and ProfWag. Cite some instances where you disagree with the establishment, meaning official government or media stories. Or with the pharmaceutical industry. Cite some examples. Or else my point stands. Stop trying to weasel out of providing examples.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Nostradamus » 17 Oct 2009, 03:22

Of course I have critiqued those against the establishment too. Duh. Click the "articles index" at the top. You will see that I've debunked Christian and New Age arguments too. And I've also debunked MLM too, which is also against the establishment.

Now your turn, Nostradamus and ProfWag. Cite some instances where you disagree with the establishment, meaning official government or media stories. Or with the pharmaceutical industry. Cite some examples. Or else my point stands. Stop trying to weasel out of providing examples.

Debunk I don't believe - not one bit. Argue with I believe. Debunk is that what you think you do when you post these unimportant videos.?

MLM? Do you mean multi-level marketing?

Well I've conflicted with Christians as well and New Agers too. As far as government claims: need for taxes, new health care bills, environmental issues, education, ...

Basically these lists mean nothing. They are too vague. My point stands.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 17 Oct 2009, 03:25

Ummm, have you tried reading the title of the video scepcop posted the link to? The thread is titled exactly as the video, so the origin of the phraseology would appear obvious as labeling to announce content. Not all that complex, is it?

Btw, since 9-11 is of primary interest and concern to the US public, when and if it has aired abroad is pretty irrelevant to the breakthrough nature of broadcast exposure within national borders, isn't it? If you know of a previous broadcast airing of the video within the US I'd be quite interested to see a link to something stating so.

So repeating a false claim is OK with you? Only pseudoskeptics do that to prop up a false claim.

The video says that this is the first airing. I already posted the link to the film's wiki page in which they gave the first airing date. If you want the details go get it.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby ProfWag » 21 Oct 2009, 05:31

Scepcop wrote:Of course I have critiqued those against the establishment too. Duh. Click the "articles index" at the top. You will see that I've debunked Christian and New Age arguments too. And I've also debunked MLM too, which is also against the establishment.

I don't agree with a TON of stuff from the Gov't. For example, you probably know that the US votes for their President by way of the Electoral College. The Electoral College was designed during the time of our Founding Fathers as a way to ensure that people who vote are knowledgable enough about their president (media coverage/advertising was a little sparse 200 years ago). Essentially, the Electoral College is in place because the government thinks we are too ignorant to vote for our President. How does that make you feel. I think it's time we change that. (For more on the Electoral College, don't hesitate to ask. Next to drivers not using turn signals, it's one of my biggest pet peaves.)
I don't agree with the US Government's handling of the Gitmo prisoners. I don't and didn't agree with the invasion of Iraq (Afghanastan yes, Iraq no). I would like to see the CIA release more JFK information as long as it doesn't bring "exceptionally grave danger" to the US. I'm pretty sure a lot of the stuff they're keeping from us won't do that.
How's that Scepcop? Are these examples of what you were looking for? Would you like more from the ol' Wagster?
ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 24 Oct 2009, 04:27

ProfWag wrote:
Scepcop wrote:

I don't agree with a TON of stuff from the Gov't. For example, you probably know that the US votes for their President by way of the Electoral College. The Electoral College was designed during the time of our Founding Fathers as a way to ensure that people who vote are knowledgable enough about their president (media coverage/advertising was a little sparse 200 years ago). Essentially, the Electoral College is in place because the government thinks we are too ignorant to vote for our President. How does that make you feel. I think it's time we change that. (For more on the Electoral College, don't hesitate to ask. Next to drivers not using turn signals, it's one of my biggest pet peaves.)
I don't agree with the US Government's handling of the Gitmo prisoners. I don't and didn't agree with the invasion of Iraq (Afghanastan yes, Iraq no). I would like to see the CIA release more JFK information as long as it doesn't bring "exceptionally grave danger" to the US. I'm pretty sure a lot of the stuff they're keeping from us won't do that.
How's that Scepcop? Are these examples of what you were looking for? Would you like more from the ol' Wagster?

We're also still waiting on a comment from you on this post as well Mr. Wu. What's the matter, had to "get away" for a while? It appears that you are quite adept at posting lies, accusations, and misrepresentations and then fleeing for a while, only to show up again with some other silly video. You now have 3 threads that I am waiting on a response from you Mr. Wu. I hope you do so shortly.
ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 26 Oct 2009, 19:14

ProfWag wrote:
ProfWag wrote:
Scepcop wrote:

We're also still waiting on a comment from you on this post as well Mr. Wu. What's the matter, had to "get away" for a while? It appears that you are quite adept at posting lies, accusations, and misrepresentations and then fleeing for a while, only to show up again with some other silly video. You now have 3 threads that I am waiting on a response from you Mr. Wu. I hope you do so shortly.

I feel like the Energizer Bunny. I keep waiting and waiting and waiting... Still won't take back his statement. At least I have admitted my errors like a rational person would do (see MLK thread). I also don't resort to calling your ideas "dumb" and other extremely rude comments as we skeptics have been on the receiving end of from the moderator. I believe this usually happens when people know they are wrong, but simply are afraid to admit it.
ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 03 Nov 2009, 20:18

ProfWag and Nostradamus,

Here is that same father who lost his son, at the end of the film "Zero: An Investigation Into 9/11". It's very touching and moving. Is it your position that he has no right to question the government's story about 9/11 and find out who murdered his son?

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 03 Nov 2009, 21:15

Of course he can question anything he wishes. My stance is that there is no evidence to suggest anything but terrorists attacked the US on 9/11 with airplanes. What's sad is that supporters of conspiracy theories are putting thoughts into people's heads, like this father, that the US government was behind the attacks on 9/11. In reality, they should let him get on with his grieving. And I blame these supporters for furthering this man's grief.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 03 Nov 2009, 21:51

ProfWag wrote:Of course he can question anything he wishes. My stance is that there is no evidence to suggest anything but terrorists attacked the US on 9/11 with airplanes. What's sad is that supporters of conspiracy theories are putting thoughts into people's heads, like this father, that the US government was behind the attacks on 9/11.

Agree. What I see is this father who is upset with the lack of findings. Shoddy investigation work or the US government not releasing information. Not to mention he seems to feel that the US government had knowledge of an attack but was poorly prepared or informed. Not one of these things indicate a 'conspiricy' or government involvement in my book. Have I missed something here?

ProfWag wrote:In reality, they should let him get on with his grieving. And I blame these supporters for furthering this man's grief.

Actually, the gentleman seems to be very well grounded in dealing with all of this. Has he made any futher statements since this video has been made? As long as these are his words and not scripted words written by someone else or his words used out of context, then everything that this man has said and feels need be said should be heard by everyone who will listen.

There is only one person who is allowed to determine when enough is enough, and that is him. Until the day comes if/when he personally makes that decision, then his mission will be over.
NinjaPuppy

Previous

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups