View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Major 9/11 Truth Breatkthrough!!!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Major 9/11 Truth Breatkthrough!!!

Postby Scepcop » 15 Oct 2009, 05:43

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Major 9/11 Truth Breatkthrough!!!

Postby NinjaPuppy » 15 Oct 2009, 05:56

Man, that Monica Lewinsky dress stain spending keeps on going up and up in price. Now it's $100 million. In the video on the other thread I believe it was $40 million.

SCEPCOP - Do you have a date of origin for this video?
NinjaPuppy

Postby Scepcop » 15 Oct 2009, 06:24

No but I think it aired last month. You can check KBDI's website or one of the 9/11 Truth sites which mention it. It was fairly recent.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 15 Oct 2009, 08:49

I'm glad to see that those who have an honest interest in this are being heard. That man's son was killed, or murdered as he put it. He deserves answers and deserves to be heard. If he spends the rest of his life looking for those answers, that is his perogative and right as an American citizen. I wish him luck in his journey to find out whatever it is that he needs to know.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 15 Oct 2009, 09:44

Major break through??? Please explain.

This is not new Scepcop. It appears to be a Feb 2007 video talking about a July 2006 movie.

The $100M figure mentioned in the video is false. The figure Gage stated is also false. It is $4.4M at most.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 15 Oct 2009, 09:53

Nostradamus wrote:The $100M figure mentioned in the video is false. The figure Gage stated is also false. It is $4.4M at most.

St. Bill the patron saint of 4.4M dress stains.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 15 Oct 2009, 10:21

I wonder if Scepcop fell for the finger wag and the "I never touched that girl" line?
Nostradamus

Postby brett » 15 Oct 2009, 14:56

NinjaPuppy wrote:I'm glad to see that those who have an honest interest in this are being heard. That man's son was killed, or murdered as he put it. He deserves answers and deserves to be heard. If he spends the rest of his life looking for those answers, that is his perogative and right as an American citizen. I wish him luck in his journey to find out whatever it is that he needs to know.

hear hear - and like wise parents of British and American servicemen and women - whose sons and daughters have been killed in the various conflicts sparked off by 9/11 have the rights to answers too - this is no longer just an "American " issue - its a world issue - a world in which our politico's and others have "agenda's" which are NOT beneficial to the ordinary people of our countries - a world in which we can it seems just be "expended with " at the whim of others

that's frightening people !! - it seems that ANY of us ( or even all of us ?? ) are expendable

as has been else where observed " if you think you are paranoid - then you are not paranoid ENOUGH !!" - I too hope that that gentleman and ALL those who lost people on 9/11 get the answers and the TRUTH they are seeking - its good to see the "little people " ( and NO disrespect intended here ) are getting a chance to have their say and ask questions

i don't believe in any form of god - but i do have "faith" that those responsible ( who ever they where ) and those complicit - will GET THEIRS - somewhere along the line :evil:
LIFE - just filling the bits between birth, death and taxes
brett

Postby Scepcop » 16 Oct 2009, 06:16

As usual, the skeptics here lose focus on the main point of this video, and instead nitpick irrelevant little things.

Yes that's right, asking questions is a right that these people have. It's too bad these cold hearted skeptics do not respect and honor that, but instead try to suppress all important questions about 9/11, which is ironic too, since true skeptics ask vital questions like these, and like the ones that Jesse Ventura asks. Yet the skeptics here and elsewhere never ask such questions, like "true skeptics" do, cause in their book, you NEVER question the establishment. Is never questioning the establishment what true skeptics do? HELL NO!
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Nostradamus » 16 Oct 2009, 06:29

Yes that's right, asking questions is a right that these people have. It's too bad these cold hearted skeptics do not respect and honor that, but instead try to suppress all important questions about 9/11, which is ironic too, since true skeptics ask vital questions like these, and like the ones that Jesse Ventura asks. Yet the skeptics here and elsewhere never ask such questions, like "true skeptics" do, cause in their book, you NEVER question the establishment. Is never questioning the establishment what true skeptics do? HELL NO!

So let's get back on topic.
SCEPCOP - Do you have a date of origin for this video?

No but I think it aired last month.

Did Scepcop know what was a breakthrough? NO NO NO! It was an old story; 2 1/2 years old.

Major break through??? Please explain.

Where's the answer? I guess people were having a little light moment since you chose not to answer an important question concerning the title of your post.

What we know about Scepcop is that he never questions those that question the establishment.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 16 Oct 2009, 09:48

Nostradamus wrote:What we know about Scepcop is that he never questions those that question the establishment.

I need clarification on this please. Are you saying that Scepcop doesn't question people who are of the same opinion as him? Please define establishment. Would that be government, science, animal, vegetable or mineral?
NinjaPuppy

Postby WhiteTiger » 16 Oct 2009, 10:50

Nostradamus wrote:Major break through??? Please explain.

This is not new Scepcop. It appears to be a Feb 2007 video talking about a July 2006 movie.

Has it occurred to you that the breakthrough is the airing of the documentary on public television? That KBDI show aired June 4th of this year... so much for "2 1/2 years old". The video may have that age, but the public broadcasting of the show is pretty current, and is a groundbreaking event in it's own right. The transition from video disc and internet distribution to broadcast is a milestone any budding media venture would hail with celebration.

Tiger
Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever
WhiteTiger

Postby Nostradamus » 16 Oct 2009, 10:56

I need clarification on this please. Are you saying that Scepcop doesn't question people who are of the same opinion as him? Please define establishment. Would that be government, science, animal, vegetable or mineral?

Well stated NinjaPuppy. I have been accused of never questioning the establishment. So I stated that Scepcop blindly believes that anyone challenging the establishment is correct.

As you so correctly point out there are certainly going to be differences in the meaning of establishment.

I would suppose that I would consider Scepcop's claim, for which he has virtually no evidence, to cover the government of the US and any institutions which they may own or indirectly own such as FannieMae. I think he considers there to be a scientific establishment. He might also consider there to be an industrial establishment. I am sure he believes in a corporate establishment.

From what I have seen of Scepcop's posts I will suggest that he chooses to side with and not question small, outspoken, vocal groups that make outrageous claims despite the overwhelming evidence against them. Those with the overwhelming evidence are the establishment.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 16 Oct 2009, 11:37

Has it occurred to you that the breakthrough is the airing of the documentary on public television? That KBDI show aired June 4th of this year... so much for "2 1/2 years old". The video may have that age, but the public broadcasting of the show is pretty current, and is a groundbreaking event in it's own right. The transition from video disc and internet distribution to broadcast is a milestone any budding media venture would hail with celebration.

Has it occurred to you that the original airing was 2 1/2 years ago and this was a rerun? To state "so much for ..." was in error. And furthermore it was not a transition from yadda yadda to broadcast. It was 2 1/2 years that the show was first broadcast in the US. It had been broadcast in Europe before that.

Surprise! I knew all that.

My question to Scepcop is still what's the major breakthrough. You might see one, but why did he use that terminology.
Nostradamus

Postby WhiteTiger » 16 Oct 2009, 12:05

Ummm, have you tried reading the title of the video scepcop posted the link to? The thread is titled exactly as the video, so the origin of the phraseology would appear obvious as labeling to announce content. Not all that complex, is it?

Btw, since 9-11 is of primary interest and concern to the US public, when and if it has aired abroad is pretty irrelevant to the breakthrough nature of broadcast exposure within national borders, isn't it? If you know of a previous broadcast airing of the video within the US I'd be quite interested to see a link to something stating so.

Tiger
Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever
WhiteTiger

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups