View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Jesse Ventura slams reporters about 9/11 (Wow he's the man!)

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Jesse Ventura slams reporters about 9/11 (Wow he's the man!)

Postby Scepcop » 13 Oct 2009, 17:37

Jesse Ventura, the former governor of Minnesota, ex Navy Seal Vietnam Veteran, Demolition Expert.
The governor takes on a swarm of media in the footage below for about 30 minutes. This is a pretty intense interview!

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Jesse Ventura slams reporters about 9/11 (Wow he's the man!)

Postby highflyertoo » 13 Oct 2009, 18:52

Yes Jesse is using plenty of logic when asking the reporters why the proceedure of the 9/11 investigation was so unprofessional.
For Example: Why isn't Osama Bin Laden on the FBI's list for causing 9/11, yet America has ''STARTED TWO WARS'' over Osama's so called involvement ?

American politics is so ''upside down'' .
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Postby Scepcop » 14 Oct 2009, 06:00

Exactly. Here is what an expat told me about what really goes on behind the Presidency. It makes sense and is something I've always suspected.

> Do you think if Al Gore had won, this world would be different? Would the Iraq War have never happened?

Of course it would,
to some degree,
but it does not matter.

A President has no idea what he is getting into
until he takes command of the office. Then he
is briefed by "Intelligence". It is then he
needs to figure out how he is going to gently
start flip-flopping on all the issues that
he thought he could do something about.

Presidents have no control. They are simply
a spokesperson for a higher, more powerful
intelligence. They need to go along or
they will find great misfortune in their
career.

> What do you make of all the NWO (New World Order) theories that are spreading around on the internet like wildfire?

It is all very old news being played over and
over again for those who have yet to become aware.

> Some of them seem to be based on real documented facts.
> Do you really think there is a banking elite trying to
> form a one world government? Is that really a bad thing?
> I think some of the elite have already publicly admitted
> to such plans?

Those with the greatest wealth and power will
do all within their power to retain their
status of wealth and power. No one is
will step down without a fight.

Does that answer your question?
The wealthiest people on earth
know who they are and what they
must do to maintain their status.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Nostradamus » 14 Oct 2009, 11:23

Sorry don't have 30 minutes of time to waste this evening. Wasted enough time listening to that fraud Gage.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby brett » 14 Oct 2009, 11:50

Nostradamus wrote:Sorry don't have 30 minutes of time to waste this evening. Wasted enough time listening to that fraud Gage.

in an honest search for truth - one must make time and consider all possibilities and arguments - then make up ones own mind and live with it !!

this applies to both sides - and at the end of the day no one can MAKE any one believe anything - that's the great thing about being human - personal choice ;)
LIFE - just filling the bits between birth, death and taxes
brett

Postby highflyertoo » 14 Oct 2009, 13:05

Yes that's it SCEPCOP. The Senators are all show in their campaigns, and when one finally gets elected as President then the BUFFET changes from sweet strawberries to sour grapes for the public's ''force fed'' staple diet.
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Postby Nostradamus » 14 Oct 2009, 20:09

in an honest search for truth

Right now I can't waste the time. Maybe tomorrow.

Tell me, is there anything new on this video or is it a rehash of statements already made time and time and time again?
Nostradamus

Postby brett » 15 Oct 2009, 02:27

Nostradamus wrote:

Tell me, is there anything new on this video or is it a rehash of statements already made time and time and time again?

no actually i was quite surprised also - its a guy just asking honest questions - and giving the press some stick - he admits it when asked questions he cant answer and apart from saying that the evidence presented has made him ask questions - not really pushing any particular line really - like a lot of us - just trying to figure out whats really going on /went on
brett

Postby Nostradamus » 15 Oct 2009, 04:40

Thanks for the synopsis brett. I'll make time.
Nostradamus

Postby Scepcop » 15 Oct 2009, 06:36

brett wrote:
Nostradamus wrote:

no actually i was quite surprised also - its a guy just asking honest questions - and giving the press some stick - he admits it when asked questions he cant answer and apart from saying that the evidence presented has made him ask questions - not really pushing any particular line really - like a lot of us - just trying to figure out whats really going on /went on

He's not just "a guy". He's Jesse Ventura. The most popular governor ever. He did what was right and wise during his governorship in Minnesota. It's too bad he didn't run for re-election.

He asks a lot of wise and common sense questions, like an honest thinking man. It's too bad the skeptics here like ProfWag and Nostradamus apply ZERO skepticism toward anything the government says. True skeptics apply skepticism to all sides. Why don't they get that?

Here is another Question and Answer session with Jesse Ventura with another group of people. You can tell how honest, sincere and smart he is here yet again. He even asks lingering questions about the JFK Assassination, such as why he can't examine Lee Harvey Oswald's tax records and why the government won't allow it due to "national security", which indicates something fishy and suspicious. He also reveals some shocking contradictions in the CIA and what was revealed to him during office.

He's a great thinker and truth seeker. Even Ciscop considers him to be very smart.

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Nostradamus » 15 Oct 2009, 10:35

He's not just "a guy". He's Jesse Ventura. The most popular governor ever. He did what was right and wise during his governorship in Minnesota. It's too bad he didn't run for re-election.

I can think of many more popular governors than him: Gov Dean, Gov Reagan, Gov Clinton. Each of these won re-elections handily. Jesse only got 37% of the vote when elected.
Nostradamus

Postby brett » 15 Oct 2009, 14:32

well i apologise for not knowing who Mr venture is - but then i am a Brit - and i suspect most of you would not have a clue if say any of our politico's did a video ( having said that most of our politico's don't have a clue period :roll: :lol: )

he seems like a down to earth honest type - any chance we could hire him to come run this country ?? - we could DO with some straight talkers here ;)
brett

Postby Scepcop » 16 Oct 2009, 06:21

Nostradamus wrote:

I can think of many more popular governors than him: Gov Dean, Gov Reagan, Gov Clinton. Each of these won re-elections handily. Jesse only got 37% of the vote when elected.

What do you base that on, that those governors were more popular? The US media considered him to be the most popular governor. He has the highest approval rating ever. He could have been re-elected, but decided he has enough. He said he's a statesman, not a politician. You are nitpicking stupid things again.

The point is, he asks good questions like a TRUE skeptic does. If you were a true skeptic (you and ProfWag), you would be asking such questions too. What's your excuse? Isn't it because in your book, the establishment is infallible and NEVER to be questioned? Your actions seem to indicate that. Do you understand now, ProfWag, why you and your kind are referred to as "pseudoskeptics", since you are confused about it? A true skeptic does NOT hold the establishment to be infallible and not subject to skepticism! Yet YOU DO! Can you justify that? (This question is for both Nostradamus and ProfWag)
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Nostradamus » 16 Oct 2009, 06:39

What do you base that on, that those governors were more popular? The US media considered him to be the most popular governor. He has the highest approval rating ever. He could have been re-elected, but decided he has enough. He said he's a statesman, not a politician. You are nitpicking stupid things again.

The point is, he asks good questions like a TRUE skeptic does. If you were a true skeptic (you and ProfWag), you would be asking such questions too. What's your excuse? Isn't it because in your book, the establishment is infallible and NEVER to be questioned? Your actions seem to indicate that. Do you understand now, ProfWag, why you and your kind are referred to as "pseudoskeptics", since you are confused about it? A true skeptic does NOT hold the establishment to be infallible and not subject to skepticism! Yet YOU DO! Can you justify that? (This question is for both Nostradamus and ProfWag)

I base this on the number of people that voted for him. Jesse barely cleared 1/3 of the vote. He ran into a series of problems much of which he blames himself for. He made statements right down to the end of his term that were controversial and caused him to be unpopular.

He could have run for another term does not mean he had any chance of winning.

These other governors won by wide margins - and more than once. They remained popular in their states even after leaving office.

It's time to put up or shut up. Please provide proof of this statement.
He has the highest approval rating ever.

Proof has to be a reputable source such as a reputable newspaper. I expect some numerical values and dates showing when polls were taken. I already know that he was not even the most popular Minnesota governor. So go for it.

It's time to put up or shut up Scepcop. It's a simple claim you make. How hard can it be to prove.

You claim I am a pseudoskeptic. Well show me wrong. It's put up or shut up time Scepcop. Simple claim. Should be simple for you to prove.
Nostradamus

Postby ciscop » 16 Oct 2009, 06:45

I like Jesse Ventura!! he is awesome every time he goes on the Howard Stern Show
he is hilarious!.. and he lives in mexico must of his time, so he is cool :-p

and about scescop.. im pretty sure
he wont put up ...
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups