View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

MIT Engineer Jeff King is a credible expert to listen to!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: MIT Engineer Jeff King is a credible expert to listen to!

Postby NinjaPuppy » 15 Oct 2009, 04:56

ProfWag wrote:
Scepcop wrote:Would an MIT engineer endorse bullshit? I don't think so.

Hello again Scepcop. I would like to also clarify Jeff King's "credible expert" credentials. He actually did receive an engineering degree from MIT before he became a physician in the 1970s. How about that! Oh, wait a minute. His degree was electrical engineering. Not much of a credible expert on controlled demolitions now, is he... :-)

I know someone who is credible and he don't got no PhD in nuthin. Neener, neener! :lol:
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 15 Oct 2009, 05:00

NinjaPuppy wrote:
ProfWag wrote:
Scepcop wrote:Would an MIT engineer endorse bullshit? I don't think so.

Hello again Scepcop. I would like to also clarify Jeff King's "credible expert" credentials. He actually did receive an engineering degree from MIT before he became a physician in the 1970s. How about that! Oh, wait a minute. His degree was electrical engineering. Not much of a credible expert on controlled demolitions now, is he... :-)

I know someone who is credible and he don't got no PhD in nuthin. Neener, neener! :lol:

Education ain't got much of nuttin to do with credibility very often, but many other factors do.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 15 Oct 2009, 05:07

NinjaPuppy wrote:I know someone who is credible and he don't got no PhD in nuthin. Neener, neener! :lol:

ProfWag wrote:Education ain't got much of nuttin to do with credibility very often, but many other factors do.

I ask for credentials and I get a damned job description. Typical man. I bet he copied this from Wikipedia. How's this?

EOD technicians are service members who are specially trained to deal with the construction, deployment, disarmament, and disposal of high explosive munitions and may include other types of ordnance such as nuclear, biological and chemical weapons along with improvised explosive devices (IED) and improvised nuclear devices (IND), both domestic (US) and foreign.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 15 Oct 2009, 05:25

NinjaPuppy wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:I know someone who is credible and he don't got no PhD in nuthin. Neener, neener! :lol:

ProfWag wrote:Education ain't got much of nuttin to do with credibility very often, but many other factors do.

I ask for credentials and I get a damned job description. Typical man. I bet he copied this from Wikipedia. How's this?

EOD technicians are service members who are specially trained to deal with the construction, deployment, disarmament, and disposal of high explosive munitions and may include other types of ordnance such as nuclear, biological and chemical weapons along with improvised explosive devices (IED) and improvised nuclear devices (IND), both domestic (US) and foreign.

I'm sorry Ninja, but I don't think I have any clue whatsoever as to what they hell you are talking about. Did you have a friend who was in EOD that you thought would be a credible demolition expert that you could bring into the mix? Did I miss something?
If I may add, "back in the day" when I was running the party scene pretty hard, I used to hang with EOD dudes every chance I got. They are a complete "blast" (pardon the pun).
I don't think EOD dudes would know a whole lot about demolition, but I guess they could.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 15 Oct 2009, 05:29

BTW, that job description would be my 'cabana boy' before he retired from the military. The old fart has been a wealth of knowledge in my understanding of much of the 9/11 events. As he says, we're going back to when EOD was the only game in town and CD was done with charts and graphs. As he says, easy peasy. Have any nuclear stuff you need disarming? I need to get him out of the house every now and then.

He is of the opinion that the towers collapsed due to the planes causing vibration during impact and the pressure of the pancaking is what caused the smushing of those towers. I'll spare you all the technical mumbo jumbo about jet fuel and other stuff I can't even spell.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 15 Oct 2009, 05:31

NinjaPuppy wrote:BTW, that job description would be my 'cabana boy' before he retired from the military. The old fart has been a wealth of knowledge in my understanding of much of the 9/11 events. As he says, we're going back to when EOD was the only game in town and CD was done with charts and graphs. As he says, easy peasy. Have any nuclear stuff you need disarming? I need to get him out of the house every now and then.

He is of the opinion that the towers collapsed due to the planes causing vibration during impact and the pressure of the pancaking is what caused the smushing of those towers. I'll spare you all the technical mumbo jumbo about jet fuel and other stuff I can't even spell.

Was he in the Air Force, in England, back in the mid '80s?
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 15 Oct 2009, 05:42

ProfWag wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:BTW, that job description would be my 'cabana boy' before he retired from the military. The old fart has been a wealth of knowledge in my understanding of much of the 9/11 events. As he says, we're going back to when EOD was the only game in town and CD was done with charts and graphs. As he says, easy peasy. Have any nuclear stuff you need disarming? I need to get him out of the house every now and then.

Was he in the Air Force, in England, back in the mid '80s?

No, 70's, RVN. He's long since retired but still like to boast that he still has 10 fingers and 10 toes.
NinjaPuppy

Previous

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups