View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Live Richard Gage Webcast Today at First Parish

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Live Richard Gage Webcast Today at First Parish

Postby Nostradamus » 14 Oct 2009, 06:51

And the pools of molten metal are testified to by many people. You saw some of them on film in the video I posted earlier. Why are you denying reality again and ignoring the evidence given to you? Your denial does not change reality. Sorry dude.


Sorry Scepcop. You have not posted pictures of pools of molten metal. At best you posted a video of pouring metal.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08






Re: Live Richard Gage Webcast Today at First Parish

Postby Nostradamus » 14 Oct 2009, 06:54

I am yet to see any 'fraud' or 'lies' presented in this video so far.


I have pointed out clear examples.

The $600,000 claim is a lie and there is no way Gage got this wrong unless he did it knowingly. That's fraud.

He points to falling aluminum cladding and calls it steel. He can't possibly be so ignorant that he can't know that. That makes it fraud.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Live Richard Gage Webcast Today at First Parish

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Oct 2009, 12:22

Nostradamus wrote:
I am yet to see any 'fraud' or 'lies' presented in this video so far.


I have pointed out clear examples.

The $600,000 claim is a lie and there is no way Gage got this wrong unless he did it knowingly. That's fraud.

He points to falling aluminum cladding and calls it steel. He can't possibly be so ignorant that he can't know that. That makes it fraud.


I don't believe I have gotten to these points yet. Thank you for bringing them back up as I will have a reference to look for when watching the other half tomorrow. If I don't notice them, I will go back to the begining and rewatch as I have found it to be a very interesting presentation. I wasn't even sure if I could watch it as the events of 9/11 were too close to home for me and I had been dealing with it by not dealing with it.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Live Richard Gage Webcast Today at First Parish

Postby ProfWag » 14 Oct 2009, 21:55

Scepcop wrote: Give him a chance please. You will find him likeable, professional, honest, sincere and convincing. Take my word for it. I would never BS you.


Scepcop, you just crack me up. There are TONS of fradulent people out there who appear "likeable, professional, honest, sincere and convincing." People I've seen interviewed say those exact same things about Bernard Madoff. What does his appearance have to do with what he thinks and knows in his head? NOTHING! You've used that excuse before such as the "grandma type who wouldn't lie." C'mon Scepcop, use your own head and stop listening to only one side of the story because they appear likeable and sincere. Those are quite often the most untrustworthy people out there! Do you honestly think that if they were asses, unprofessional and devious that they would get people to listen to them? Geez.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Live Richard Gage Webcast Today at First Parish

Postby Nostradamus » 14 Oct 2009, 22:54

I recently listened to the debate on HardFire between Mark Roberts and Gage. I love the part where Gage is too busy plaing with his handheld to get into the debate.

Mark Roberts review of the 542 slide powerpoint by Gage:
311 false statements
114 misleading statements
137 logical fallacies

A few other comments by Roberts during the debate:
" ... tons of molten iron. He's making that up."
"That's from Jones your partner who disagrees with you on complete pulverization of the concrete."
Gage claims hundreds of people saw detonation flashes. Fact is there are only 2 who made that claim.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Live Richard Gage Webcast Today at First Parish

Postby ProfWag » 14 Oct 2009, 23:33

Nostradamus wrote:I recently listened to the debate on HardFire between Mark Roberts and Gage. I love the part where Gage is too busy plaing with his handheld to get into the debate.

Is that the same debate where Gage shows his expertise in the collapse by using cardboard boxes as his WTC model?
That was a hoot! Did you know that Gage wouln't do that show if the regular moderator participated. It had to be moderated by a "Truther." Gage still got slammed though.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Live Richard Gage Webcast Today at First Parish

Postby NinjaPuppy » 15 Oct 2009, 00:50

ProfWag wrote:Is that the same debate where Gage shows his expertise in the collapse by using cardboard boxes as his WTC model?
That was a hoot! Did you know that Gage wouln't do that show if the regular moderator participated. It had to be moderated by a "Truther." Gage still got slammed though.


No, no debate or moderation in the video I'm currently watching. It's a two hour presentation. I have 20 minutes to go and again, I need a break. I need to go back to ND's comments first so I can make sure that I have understood correctly as I still can only say that it's a very well done presentation.

As for the cardboard boxes for his WTC model.... that simple demonstration sure did put some of the more technical details in perspective for me. Remember, this guy is speaking to what seems like people from all walks of life and not a room full of scholars or PhDs. Of course, I could be wrong but I'm sure he didn't make this video for only those with degrees. I am actually amazed at how well he gets his POV across in this video. Unfortunately for me, I have reached my current saturation level and must take a break from watching and listening for a bit. To quote P. Dan Wiwchar - "Your brain can only absorb what your ass can endure." Not to mention that at times I seem to have the attention span of a gnat and this morning is one of them. Probably too much coffee this morning.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Live Richard Gage Webcast Today at First Parish

Postby Scepcop » 15 Oct 2009, 06:56

ProfWag wrote:
Scepcop wrote: Give him a chance please. You will find him likeable, professional, honest, sincere and convincing. Take my word for it. I would never BS you.


Scepcop, you just crack me up. There are TONS of fradulent people out there who appear "likeable, professional, honest, sincere and convincing." People I've seen interviewed say those exact same things about Bernard Madoff. What does his appearance have to do with what he thinks and knows in his head? NOTHING! You've used that excuse before such as the "grandma type who wouldn't lie." C'mon Scepcop, use your own head and stop listening to only one side of the story because they appear likeable and sincere. Those are quite often the most untrustworthy people out there! Do you honestly think that if they were asses, unprofessional and devious that they would get people to listen to them? Geez.


That proves nothing. I could say the same about you. That's like saying that because you have a few counterfeit bills than all the cash in my pocket is counterfeit too. It isn't. I am a good judge of character. People who deceive and appear charming usually give off a vibe of deception. No one can mask their vibes or auras from another.

The video I showed you had firefighters testifying to pools of molten metal. And the NASA imaging thing showed hot spots weeks after 9/11. Here is the video again:



It's so tiring to repeat the same thing to you denialists over and over and over again!

Oh and as to that Hardfire debate you refer to, Gage creamed Mark Roberts. The comments on Google Video mostly say that Gage destroyed him and made Roberts look like a fool. Roberts had no explanation for the thermite that Gage brought up, except to try to change the subject and use ad hominem attacks. Roberts is annoying cause he attacks and tries to put people on the defensive to make them look dumb. It's his style. I wish I could debate him. I'd cream his ass too.

I didn't know that Gage requested that another moderator be used. But if that's true, it's not surprising. That original moderator is an ass and highly biased and admits to it too. A moderator is supposed to be neutral, but the normal one on Hardfire is not and admits to it too. And that's unfair and unprofessional. Surely even you skeptics admit that a moderator of a debate SHOULD be neutral.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Live Richard Gage Webcast Today at First Parish

Postby NinjaPuppy » 15 Oct 2009, 08:34

He's in his last few minutes of the video. Here's my review-

I give this video two snaps and a Hey! It was a very good, very well presented. I'd have to say that I do have a problem with this statments, "This stuff (Re: thermite) is not made in a cave in Afghanistan". (I wrote down 'lab' not 'cave' in my notes but it was very late last night and I may have misquoted and there's no way in hell I'm going to watch this whole thing again to find that exact quote to see if my notes or my memory wins.) OK, back on point... No, I'm sure it wasn't. It was probably made in some apartment building or warehouse in Jersey. At least that's my educated guess. I didn't care for this veiled, somewhat subliminal suggestion.

I totally agreed with his attitude toward 'why' he is behind further investigation. Too many variables and admitted lack of information. He mentions the FEMA investigation and calls it a 'farce'. DUH! FEMA sucks donkey d!cks. I wouldn't trust them with my dog, let alone an investigation such as this. However, it's nice to see that somehow those FEMA people had something to do other than sitting around like Homer Simpson, drinking coffee and eating donuts. Gotta earn those paychecks.

Other than that, the dialog was easy to understand, contained plenty of eyewitness accounts, easily understood charts, and he merely repeats portions of the eyewitness accounts.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Live Richard Gage Webcast Today at First Parish

Postby NinjaPuppy » 15 Oct 2009, 08:37

As to his character, I wouldn't care if Eric Dahmer was the speaker. It doesn't change the material presented or the way it was presented. However, I would like to figure out his motive. Gage, not Dahmer.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Live Richard Gage Webcast Today at First Parish

Postby Nostradamus » 15 Oct 2009, 10:04

No one can mask their vibes or auras from another.


Laughable. There are too many con artists that get caught after a while. Can you say Enron? Can you Madoff?

It's so tiring to repeat the same thing to you denialists over and over and over again!


It's so tiring to deal with these inane claims. First, the hot spots from the NASA imaging are not hot enough for molten metal.
So that so-called evidence is done with. Second that object in the background has bits of unscorched paper in it. That was never hot.

Oh and as to that Hardfire debate you refer to, Gage creamed Mark Roberts.


Ridiculous! LOL. Gage was trashed. His lies were dealt with swiftly and justly. He kept running from lie to lie and got swatted on every one of them.

Roberts had no explanation for the thermite that Gage brought up, except to try to change the subject and use ad hominem attacks.


Guess you were paying attention... again! So I will help you recall the discussion over the material as being "not made in a cave in Afghanistan, but in the US" Roberts went on to point out it was primer, the primer put on the steel.

I'd cream his ass too.


LOL. You can't get the facts right here. Roberts would run over you just as true skeptics run over pseudoskeptics like you Scepcop.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Live Richard Gage Webcast Today at First Parish

Postby Nostradamus » 15 Oct 2009, 10:13

Look at this molten steel!

Image

Did I say steel? I meant molten metal. So if anyone tells you that molten aluminum is silvery, not red hot then tell them they are wrong.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Live Richard Gage Webcast Today at First Parish

Postby ProfWag » 15 Oct 2009, 23:03

Scepcop wrote:
That proves nothing. I could say the same about you. That's like saying that because you have a few counterfeit bills than all the cash in my pocket is counterfeit too. It isn't. I am a good judge of character. People who deceive and appear charming usually give off a vibe of deception. No one can mask their vibes or auras from another.

Scepcop, I couldn't give a flying frog's fat ass what you think of yourself as a judge of character. Bottom line is that your judgement of his character or anything else you think of him has absolutely NO bearing on whether Gage is presenting factual information or if he has an agenda that you are not aware of. I think the news reporters on Fox News are all pretty hot (and I'm a good judge of hotness). That doesn't mean they always present unbiased facts.
Oh, and all of the reviews I've seen pretty much disagree with your assessment of the debate. Even given the totally unfair advantage Gage had.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Live Richard Gage Webcast Today at First Parish

Postby ciscop » 15 Oct 2009, 23:48

ProfWag wrote:
Scepcop wrote:
That proves nothing. I could say the same about you. That's like saying that because you have a few counterfeit bills than all the cash in my pocket is counterfeit too. It isn't. I am a good judge of character. People who deceive and appear charming usually give off a vibe of deception. No one can mask their vibes or auras from another.

Scepcop, I couldn't give a flying frog's fat ass what you think of yourself as a judge of character. Bottom line is that your judgement of his character or anything else you think of him has absolutely NO bearing on whether Gage is presenting factual information or if he has an agenda that you are not aware of. I think the news reporters on Fox News are all pretty hot (and I'm a good judge of hotness). That doesn't mean they always present unbiased facts.
Oh, and all of the reviews I've seen pretty much disagree with your assessment of the debate. Even given the totally unfair advantage Gage had.


all fox reporters are hot??
wag.. i didnt know you were hot for Bill O´Reilly
to each its own :lol: :lol:
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

Re: Live Richard Gage Webcast Today at First Parish

Postby ciscop » 15 Oct 2009, 23:53

And I'm sure you can see that Gage is a well meaning, honest, sincere, genuine person who is likeable and professional in his demeanor and presentation. There is no evidence or reason to believe that he is trying to commit deliberate fraud.


incredible....
scescop stop using this as an argument
what you ¨perceive¨ from a person might well not be what the person really is
are you gonna use this kind of arguments when or if you debate shermer at dragoncon?

incredible
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests