View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Live Richard Gage Webcast Today at First Parish

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Live Richard Gage Webcast Today at First Parish

Postby NinjaPuppy » 12 Oct 2009, 20:55

SCEPCOP wrote:He means that some people are not informed about all the evidence regarding 9/11.

Ahhhh, thank you. Now that makes some sense.

I was not a fan of the Bush/Cheney administration, and some of the theories could certainly be valid. Like many people, the way that the towers collapsed (pancaked?) seemed odd to me. I can recall watching that final collapse and thinking, thank goodness those towers didn't go sideways and take out even more people. That is the one single thing that stays in my mind, how those massive structures came down with what seemed to me to be such precision.

As for finding thermite residue in the debris, I have heard that it's common for buildings with government offices, to have thermite grenades for the purpose of destroying classified material. Since there were quite a few government offices in those buildings, it seems that thermite would possibly be present.

I can even get on board with the theory that there was prior government knowledge of a major attack. At least I hope that our intelligence department had some information or else it would seem they really suck at their jobs.

I am also open to the possibility that some elected big wigs can be major dumbasses who don't give a shit about anyone but themselves and will do whatever it takes to prove they are right. Since the begining of time, leaders have given orders to slaughter countless innocent people in their quest for world domination. None of this seems impossible in the grand scheme of things, so yes, all theories needs to be considered when questions come up.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 12 Oct 2009, 21:20

More lies in the presentation.

He lies about the ejected material being girders, when in fact it is the aluminum cover of the building. The calculations based on the lie are worthless.

He lies about the amount of material at the base of the pile.

He lies about the clouds being pulverized concrete.

He lies about the number of engineers supporting the NIST report.

He lies about the explosions.

He's a fraud.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 12 Oct 2009, 21:59

Nostradamus wrote:More lies in the presentation.

He lies about the ejected material being girders, when in fact it is the aluminum cover of the building. The calculations based on the lie are worthless.

He's a fraud.

Does he ever say where he was at the time of this disaster or if he saw it, say in a timely manner, or is he going from an information only source?
NinjaPuppy

Postby Scepcop » 13 Oct 2009, 17:21

Nostradamus wrote:In response to Gage's charts:

1. Correct.
2. Lie. Most material was inside footprint.
3. Lie. No squibs.
4. Lie.
5. Correct.
6. Lie. That's aluminum cladding. Such an obvious lie.
7. Lie as explained below.
8. Lie. There were no pyroclastic clouds. It was clouds of wallboard.
9. Lie. No pools of molten iron.
10. Lie.

The so-called evidence is a logical fallacy employed by Gage called begging the question.

You seem to be the one lying. Gage has presented evidence, videos and testimonials supporting all those features. The squibs are seen in the videos. Many witnesses testify to seeing "pools of molten metal". He showed it in the videos. Remember? Why are you lying about that? The camera doesn't lie. Why are you trying to deceive us?

Here are the witnesses who say they saw the pools of molten metal again.

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 13 Oct 2009, 17:25

Nostradamus wrote:
Where does it say the allegations were false?

Read Time's article "Plot without plotters"
http://bailey83221.livejournal.com/47109.html

Question: Do you think the following types of people would endorse something that was BS and backed by no evidence and put their full names to it?

That a duh! Of course, there are are always people that put their names on lists without knowing what it is all about.

Gage, that fraud, goes on to claim in the video that the numbers are on his side. That's from a guy speaking to an empty hall in a major city. Where is the support?

BS. The people were qualified engineers, and they DID KNOW what it was all about! They studied the evidence and watched Gage's presentation! Stop trying to deceive us.

Gage does have numbers on his side. Over 5000 names are now on his petition list. The proof is there on his site. I've showed it to you many times!
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 13 Oct 2009, 17:29

NinjaPuppy wrote:
Nostradamus wrote:More lies in the presentation.

He's a fraud.

Does he ever say where he was at the time of this disaster or if he saw it, say in a timely manner, or is he going from an information only source?

I don't think he was there in NY on 9/11. He is going by many sources.

Instead of listening to Nostradamus' deceptions about Gage, maybe it's best you just listen to Gage directly. Listen to his full presentation here, which has already convinced 926 architects and engineers. Give him a chance please. You will find him likeable, professional, honest, sincere and convincing. Take my word for it. I would never BS you.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... for+truth#
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Oct 2009, 22:51

SCEPCOP - I will be listening this afternoon as I will have plenty of time today.

Allow me to clarify any opinion I currently have at this time about 911 and/or any CTs of government involvement so as to not make believers and skeptics alike think that I am wishy-washy or flip-flopping around here. I also need to address your statement from the "MIT Jeff King" thread as I can shed some light to this:

SCEPCOP wrote:Terrorists cannot get past the security of the WTC to plant thermite or whatever. No way. If it was an inside job, there's no way terrorists would have such access.

The WTC was open to the public. It had restaurants, cafes, an observation deck, and countless businesses and offices. The amount of delivery men/women in and out of that building all day long was probably in the hundreds. To say that terrorists weren't capable of applying for key maintenance/custodial positions is absurd. For that fact, a terrorist group renting office space there wouldn't be out of the question either or placing key people in jobs in each and every business office in that building to observe and become fully aware of the surroundings.

OK, now onward and upward to any possible government involvement. Possible? Of course. But the only thing I have is my personal opinion. Would I rule out that Dubya wouldn't do just about anything to pick up where his daddy left off? Oh hell no! Do I think that Dubya's decisions while in office were based on fact and not in the best interest of the family oil business? Once again, hell no! Do I have much faith in our elected officials to watch out for the best interest of the people while putting their personal agendas and opinions on hold? Let's hear it folks.... OH HELL NO! Do I personally agree with how this country is run? Nope, but it beats the crap out of some other places and it's my choice to live here and Canada is too darned cold for my taste. :D

Since I haven't listened to the linked information yet, I will now get off my soapbox so as not to bore you all to death. I would like to ask y'all something that seems to tie into this whole government involvement thing....

Why is it that anyone would think that 'terrorists' wouldn't have the brains to pull this entire thing off without actual government involvement? Wouldn't that be assuming that only our government is capable of such a perfect orchestration of destruction? Isn't that a type of sterotyping or ugly American tourist sort of thing? It's like saying the rest of the people in the world don't have the brains to pull of such a thing on their own without it being a homegrown American plot.

Particularly citing the statements of the American pilots who claim that flying a jet into those towers with such precision is impossible. (Am I misquoting here? Correct me if I'm wrong, please) Impossible for them, maybe. Obviously not TOTALLY impossible as two planes did fly into those buildings that day.

Next, the claims of explosives planted into the buildings to make sure the job got done properly... Very possible. As I have said previously, thermite grenades are pretty common when classified documents are kept in a building and there were many government offices in the WTC. Getting access to that building was as easy as applying for a job or going for lunch.

And last but not least..... Don't ever underestimate the patience or the dedication of those who are fanatical in their beliefs. There are people out there who are smarter and who have access to an army of people who are willing to die to prove it.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 14 Oct 2009, 04:09

Instead of listening to Nostradamus' deceptions about Gage, maybe it's best you just listen to Gage directly.

let's look at a simple ridiculous LIE put forward in Gage fraudulent presentation.

He claims that more money was spent on investigating the Lewinsky affair than on 9/11. He shows only $600,000 spent on 9/11.

Only an idiot would buy the $600,000 figure.

I had to look around for a while to find a group that spent $600K and that was the ASCE.

Who else spent money?
The 9/11 Commission spent in excess of $15 million.
NIST spent around $16 million. There is a possibility it was actually $18 million, but I was not able to confirm that amount.
This does not include the 7000 agents in the FBI assigned to the investigation.

Gage's claim is fraudulent. It is off by over a factor of 20! The amount spent on the Lewinsky investigation was $4.4 million.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 14 Oct 2009, 04:11

BS. The people were qualified engineers, and they DID KNOW what it was all about! They studied the evidence and watched Gage's presentation! Stop trying to deceive us.

Gage does have numbers on his side. Over 5000 names are now on his petition list. The proof is there on his site. I've showed it to you many times!

As I've responded many times before people signing onto a petition means nothing.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 14 Oct 2009, 04:16

You seem to be the one lying. Gage has presented evidence, videos and testimonials supporting all those features. The squibs are seen in the videos. Many witnesses testify to seeing "pools of molten metal". He showed it in the videos. Remember? Why are you lying about that? The camera doesn't lie. Why are you trying to deceive us?

Gage is a fraud. He has misrepresented the evidence.

There are no squibs. Where are the sounds of squibs going off? Where are the explosions from the CD? There were none. He lied. You fell for it. You continue to fall for it. Fine.

No pool of molten metal. Even Jones admits that the photo of the "workers viewing molten metal" was wrong. He took it off his website because he knew it was wrong.

The so-called evidence for the squibs, CD, pools of molten metal, etc. are all due to a logical fallacy called begging the question.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Oct 2009, 05:16

Nostradamus wrote:

Gage is a fraud. He has misrepresented the evidence.

There are no squibs. Where are the sounds of squibs going off? Where are the explosions from the CD? There were none. He lied. You fell for it. You continue to fall for it. Fine.

No pool of molten metal. Even Jones admits that the photo of the "workers viewing molten metal" was wrong. He took it off his website because he knew it was wrong.

The so-called evidence for the squibs, CD, pools of molten metal, etc. are all due to a logical fallacy called begging the question.

I am less than half way through this video, and I must say, so far I agree with SCEPCOP. I am yet to see any 'fraud' or 'lies' presented in this video so far. There is still plenty of footage to watch where misrepresentation of evidence might be found. Meanwhile, I must attend to some unscheduled business tonight and may not be able to finish up watching the video until tomorrow morning.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Scepcop » 14 Oct 2009, 06:10

Glad you are watching the video Ninjapuppy. Remember that whatever position you decide to take, at least make sure it is an informed one in that you've studied all the evidence and arguments on both sides, before reaching your conclusions. That's what an open minded truth seeker does.

I'm sure you are a good judge of character Ninjapuppy. And I'm sure you can see that Gage is a well meaning, honest, sincere, genuine person who is likeable and professional in his demeanor and presentation. There is no evidence or reason to believe that he is trying to commit deliberate fraud. That's all in Nostradamus mind only. He is the one trying to deceive you.

I'll bet that if Nostradamus did a video lecture, and we watched it, we would find that he does not look as sincere, likeable and well meaning as Gage does.

Congrats on taking the time to watch a very important and convincing film Ninjapuppy. Whatever conclusions you draw, at least you are open to examining the evidence, which is more than I can say for some people. So kudos to you! :)

To Notradamus:

BTW Nostradamus, you didn't listen again. The squibs are show in the VIDEOS that Gage presented, which are available in other films as well.

And the pools of molten metal are testified to by many people. You saw some of them on film in the video I posted earlier. Why are you denying reality again and ignoring the evidence given to you? Your denial does not change reality. Sorry dude.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 14 Oct 2009, 06:16

BTW Ninjapuppy, I forgot to address something you asked. I am not an expert on WTC security. But I can tell you one thing. In all the many websites out there debating 9/11 (some sources say there are a million webpages now debating it), both sides of the debate agree that Al Qaeda could not have had access to the WTC's shafts and core columns. That has not been disputed by either side.

If I am wrong and there are websites about 9/11 that claim that Al Qaeda could have had access to the WTC to plant explosives or thermite, then feel free to correct me and point them out. But as far as I know, neither side has claimed that.

In the Gage video you're watching, he will cover this topic as well and present a plausible scenario that thermite could have been planted.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Nostradamus » 14 Oct 2009, 06:47

I'm sure you are a good judge of character Ninjapuppy. And I'm sure you can see that Gage is a well meaning, honest, sincere, genuine person who is likeable and professional in his demeanor and presentation. There is no evidence or reason to believe that he is trying to commit deliberate fraud. That's all in Nostradamus mind only. He is the one trying to deceive you.

I'll bet that if Nostradamus did a video lecture, and we watched it, we would find that he does not look as sincere, likeable and well meaning as Gage does.

This is meaningless gibberish. It has no bearing on the content of the presentation.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 14 Oct 2009, 06:49

BTW Nostradamus, you didn't listen again. The squibs are show in the VIDEOS that Gage presented, which are available in other films as well.

I did listen. There are no squibs. Jets of dust coming out of windows is not the same as squibs.

Scepcop, take the time to understand what a squib is and how puffs of dust are not squibs. The video evidence is that these are not squibs. Measurements of the speed of ejection make it clear that these are not squibs.
Nostradamus

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups