View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Watch "The Obama Deception" (disturbing and eye opening)

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Watch "The Obama Deception" (disturbing and eye opening)

Postby Scepcop » 24 Sep 2009, 15:32

Watch this film "The Obama Deception". It'll open your eyes to a lot of what's going on behind the scenes. Several intellectuals (including blacks) are interviewed about President Obama and the true agenda of the banking elite he works for. Dark secrets about Arnold Schwarzenegger are revealed too that will sicken you. A fantastic film that gives you a whole new perspective on things. To learn about what the real hierarchy in America looks like, see the film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Watch "The Obama Deception" (disturbing and eye opening)

Postby Nostradamus » 26 Sep 2009, 08:26

I have to say this is a weird film. I am not a supporter of Obama. I do not want a second term for Obama. But this film is totally wacko. My favorite wacko scene is where these knuckle heads notice that a car follows them to a fast food joint. The entire collections of scenes in this part of the film remind me of a spoof I saw in which an "undercover team secretly films paramilitary types extorting money from motorists." The films were of toll collectors along the NY Thruway. Very funny, but like this film.

If you disagree with President Obama's policies it is simpler to look at what has happened rather than concoct hallucinogenic tales.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups