View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

So many unanswered questions about 911

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

So many unanswered questions about 911

Postby highflyertoo » 24 Sep 2009, 03:15

Alex Jones' video ''Martial Law''... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 886411718#
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Re: So many unanswered questions about 911

Postby ciscop » 24 Sep 2009, 06:32

Boring!! dont post videos! you are better than this
tell us about your dreams!!
i always love to see how believers like you and quantum think
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby highflyertoo » 25 Sep 2009, 12:58

ciscop wrote:Boring!! dont post videos! you are better than this
tell us about your dreams!!
i always love to see how believers like you and quantum think

Not everyone such as you is bored with the truth.

As George Noory said '' I don't believe in coincidences''......... ;)
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Postby Nostradamus » 25 Sep 2009, 21:00

Oh I'm not bored with the truth. I was bored by this film which lacked information.

"Pier 57 concentration camp"
Fuji spy blimp
"National Security event"
90% left the city" but "80% are left"

The only thing I saw in there of interest - something factual, not a demagogic comment - was a reference to the 2006 Zogby poll in which it claims that 42% of Americans were suspicious of the account of 9/11. This provides an incite into mindset, not evidence of anything.

The problem with the poll is that it did not ask direct questions, but leading questions.

Did the poll ask something like:
Do you believe that President Bush has knowledge of the attack and allowed it to happen?

Do you believe that the government planted explosives in the WTC to being it down?

No it did ask the following questions:
23. Some people have said that the Bush Administration exploited the September 11th attacks to justify the invasion of Iraq. Others say that Bush acted correctly by going into Iraq because Saddam Hussein supported terrorism. Who are you more likely to agree with?

26. Some people say that so many unanswered questions about 9/11 remain that Congress or an International Tribunal should re-investigate the attacks, including whether any US government officials consciously allowed or helped facilitate their success. Other people say the 9/11 attacks were thoroughly investigated and that any speculation about US government involvement is nonsense. Who are you more likely to agree with?

Question 23 does not ask anything about whether or not 9/11 was an inside job. It simply asks if 9/11 was used to support other events. Question 26 asks about the inside job issue along with other "unanswered questions."

So what would happen if a poll were done which was more direct?

That has been done. The result: only 4.2% of people thought the government did it.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby ciscop » 25 Sep 2009, 23:17

Nostradamus wrote:

Oh I'm not bored with the truth. I was bored by this film which lacked information.

"Pier 57 concentration camp"
Fuji spy blimp
"National Security event"
90% left the city" but "80% are left"

The only thing I saw in there of interest - something factual, not a demagogic comment - was a reference to the 2006 Zogby poll in which it claims that 42% of Americans were suspicious of the account of 9/11. This provides an incite into mindset, not evidence of anything.

The problem with the poll is that it did not ask direct questions, but leading questions.

Did the poll ask something like:
Do you believe that President Bush has knowledge of the attack and allowed it to happen?

Do you believe that the government planted explosives in the WTC to being it down?

No it did ask the following questions:
23. Some people have said that the Bush Administration exploited the September 11th attacks to justify the invasion of Iraq. Others say that Bush acted correctly by going into Iraq because Saddam Hussein supported terrorism. Who are you more likely to agree with?

26. Some people say that so many unanswered questions about 9/11 remain that Congress or an International Tribunal should re-investigate the attacks, including whether any US government officials consciously allowed or helped facilitate their success. Other people say the 9/11 attacks were thoroughly investigated and that any speculation about US government involvement is nonsense. Who are you more likely to agree with?

Question 23 does not ask anything about whether or not 9/11 was an inside job. It simply asks if 9/11 was used to support other events. Question 26 asks about the inside job issue along with other "unanswered questions."

So what would happen if a poll were done which was more direct?

That has been done. The result: only 4.2% of people thought the government did it.

well said...

highflyer just some questions
do you know what is happening in honduras?
do you think that is a sign of the end of times?
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Nostradamus » 26 Sep 2009, 08:17

Thanks ciscop.

If this is something other than the political upheaval in Honduras I admit to being unaware.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups