[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Good Morning America learns that Bin Laden is CIA : Conspiracies / Cover Ups • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Good Morning America learns that Bin Laden is CIA

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Good Morning America learns that Bin Laden is CIA

Postby Scepcop » 03 Sep 2009, 09:34

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Good Morning America learns that Bin Laden is CIA

Postby Nostradamus » 03 Sep 2009, 11:07

Ha ha ha. Can you image that? A title for a thread that is negated by the evidence given in the thread.

The video does not suggest that Bin Laden is CIA.

It may not be April Fool's Day but this was a great prank.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby soldiergirl » 08 Sep 2009, 15:34

okay so some pakastanis think bin laden is a cia agent which proves what? Hell we have crackpots here in the states that probably believe that (think im kidding? bet you can find some of them crackheads here on this message forum). So if i go to a kindergarden school and ask a few 5 year olds if santa claus exists and they say yes what will that exactly prove?
soldiergirl

Postby Scepcop » 10 Sep 2009, 03:02

There are insiders from the US intelligence and from the British MI 5 agents who claim that Bin Laden is CIA and Al Qaeda is a CIA funded operation since the Afghan War with the Soviets. It's not just four Pakistanis. See the film "Terrorstorm" by Alex Jones.

The totality of the evidence at this point is beyond a reasonable doubt and is conclusive that the official story is false in many ways. I will post a new smoking gun later that is irrefutable.

Quit being so cynical. You are the gullible ones who believe that amateur hijacker pilots can fly 757's like an ace with no training, despite the fact that real 757 pilots say it's impossible. And you are the ones who believe that amateurs can pull off a maneuver that the best pilot in the world only has a 1 in 20 chance of pulling off.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 10 Sep 2009, 05:28

Just where in the hell do you people come up with these stories?
ProfWag

Postby Nostradamus » 10 Sep 2009, 07:22

Nostradamus

Postby soldiergirl » 10 Sep 2009, 07:24

Scecop,

Again you really need to look up a SCI clearance. Its a blank need to know basis. Just because you work in the intel field does not mean you have access to all Top Secret and SCI documents. I have a SCI/TS clearance and guess what I do not have access to all SCI andTS documents. Those agents if they are agents and said what they said did not report on any SCI/TS materials. Read F'n SAEDA. You think anyone would risk death by releasing TS/SCI info? The day someone with a SCI/TS clearance releases info you will know for sure becaue a big investigation happens. Heck if you carry just a secret document with your courier card and deliver it to someone other than the intended person with the correct clearance a big investigation happens even if that person was someone working in the same TOC as you. What part of clearances don't you comprehend there Scecop? You ever work for the government and had even a low level clearance such as Secret? Anyone who has been read on knows the consequences and would not release top secret or SCI info. Now as someone with a TS/SCI you can come up with conspiracy theories and talk about things you have never seen and there are no consequences but you CANNOT release classified information. So for example since i have never seen any classified material on mermaids I could publically go out and say i handled TS docs about mermaids existing and our goverment having one in captivity with no consequences. Well there would be small consequencs like I would be looked at as a moron and I would have a hard time explaining it away when my 5 year reinvestigation for my TS would come up. You think you understand now Scecop or do i need to draw you a picture?
soldiergirl

Postby Nostradamus » 10 Sep 2009, 08:36

Soldiergirl can I get a date with the mermaid. I learned from the movide Splash that mermaids are gorgeous and wonderful and John Candy said in the film, "What's the matter with you guys? You never met someone who slept with a fish?"
Nostradamus

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups