[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Sign these petitions for a new REAL 9/11 investigation! : Conspiracies / Cover Ups - Page 9 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Sign these petitions for a new REAL 9/11 investigation!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Sign these petitions for a new REAL 9/11 investigation!

Postby Misha » 26 Sep 2012, 06:12

Misha

Postby NinjaPuppy » 26 Sep 2012, 07:28

NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 26 Sep 2012, 09:27

The other side of it though is that there are always going to be grey areas. The "official version" is the goverment's synopsis of what happened. But at essence its history - which is an inexact science even when reporting on things that happened 5 minutes ago! There are always going to be discrepancies here or there - discrepancies don't always equate cover-up. Though sometimes they do.
Arouet

Postby SydneyPSIder » 26 Sep 2012, 15:34

Last edited by SydneyPSIder on 26 Sep 2012, 16:57, edited 1 time in total.
SydneyPSIder

Postby SydneyPSIder » 26 Sep 2012, 15:36

SydneyPSIder

Postby SydneyPSIder » 26 Sep 2012, 15:45

Last edited by SydneyPSIder on 26 Sep 2012, 17:18, edited 4 times in total.
SydneyPSIder

Postby SydneyPSIder » 26 Sep 2012, 16:05

SydneyPSIder

Postby Misha » 26 Sep 2012, 16:13

NinjaPuppy asks:

I'm curious as to what the police and firemen had to say about building 7. I always prefer a personal opinion to some standard issued response when trying to form my opinion.
I have not bothered to do much research on Building 7 but when I read something like this, I wonder about the structural changes:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center

Hi NinjaPuppy,

Some of the Firemen, cops and emergency services who I have talked to have big problems with how Building 7 came down. Those who were willing to talk confidentially and explore the issue have told me that Building 7 indeed looked like it came down from controlled demolition. Yes, through osmosis of the "alternative research" that has seeped in over the years now question the official version of 9/11. However, many are fearful of coming out with their true feelings. Again, the bureaucracy of conformity tends to muffle a public admission on this subject. One friend a retired NYPD detective has a relative who lost two sons to the collapses. We have spent hours talking on the subject and my friend to even broach this topic with his relative is too painful. Yes, there are many who just duck the issue altogether. However, one overwhelming sense I get with broaching this subject on collapses, in general, is what I call the "invisible electrified fence" of keeping one's mouth shut. Again, the strong pull of conformity stifles their opinions.

Let me give you an example of this conformity. Around a month or two while the clean-up (I call it tampering with evidence. I don't blame the guys and gals trying to get their brethren out of the rubble) was taking place, I had made a comment about what the firemen had endured to some Bureau Task Force cops who had been working at the site. Two of the four cops winced and one said - "right." I knew that I stepped on my d**k and didn't know why. What I found out later through my detective friend who spent the whole time in the clean-up process is that some firemen (by no means all) were looting bodies and using the "jaws of life" to open safes or other objects that contained valuables in the underground complex. In fact, in one instance while pulling up the debris a load of jeans had been pilfered and spilled out of a concealed container of sorts. I wonder if you guys have either heard this before in our mainstream press? If not, why? Was there a gag order placed on the cops, fireman and emergency personnel at the site? Now some of you may question this? That is understandable. However, can you imagine the fallout politically if this had ever come to light? For the record, I trust my detective friend completely. He trusts me and we share a common bond in another investigation altogether.
Last edited by Misha on 27 Sep 2012, 11:10, edited 1 time in total.
Misha

Postby SydneyPSIder » 26 Sep 2012, 16:28

There was a shedload of gold down in the basement as well, I believe Federal Reserve supplies from memory. A van was caught pilfering it and had been abandoned in the underground tunnels at around the time of the explosions and 'impacts'.

There were underground tunnels under these buildings for service reasons -- this was also how they ferried in the explosives.

It's no coincidence that WTC7 contained offices for the CIA, secret service and Guiliani's mob.

In terms of the expertise and typical govt incompetence and bungling, this was managed by a cabal of the building management, CIA black ops, and US military equipment and experience in explosives and demolition, in conjunction with a foreign team. The military and CIA are not incompetent like ordinary public servants. Even then the WTC7 scenario didn't come off according to plan.
SydneyPSIder

Postby Misha » 26 Sep 2012, 16:43

I cannot say with any degree of knowledge about what you put forth, SydneyPSIder. I only know through a trusted source about the scenario in which I gave above. I have held this for sometime and take no pleasure bringing this forth. In no way do I wish to demean the fire department, cops, emergency personnel whatsoever. Many are my friends and I respect them. As the old saying goes - "A few bad apples can spoil the pot," and this was kept very, very quiet. I failed to mention that the "looting" was talked about all around Manhattan, also. However, I trust my detective friend and if he said it I am likely to believe this happened.
Misha

Postby SydneyPSIder » 26 Sep 2012, 17:58

SydneyPSIder

Postby SydneyPSIder » 26 Sep 2012, 20:02

SydneyPSIder

Postby NinjaPuppy » 26 Sep 2012, 20:55

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 26 Sep 2012, 21:07

Typical of those who believe in conspiracy theories to post all sorts of information without any kind of reference and we're just supposed to believe everything they say when it's already been shown that they fabricate or try to post things from memory. I'll ask again, please post facts and not opinions. I don't have the time or the patience to chase down and refute every silly thing posted.

Misha, as I said, stating that someone is a conspiracy theorist is not necessarily a bad thing. I agree with Ninja that it's wrong if we DON'T question things. However, from the posts that I've read from you, you tend to believe that if there's something fishy then it must be a conspiracy. I just happen to disagree with that. Please don't take it personal as I do respect that you do your own investigation.
ProfWag

Postby SydneyPSIder » 26 Sep 2012, 21:23

SydneyPSIder

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups