Sponsors: Expat Living Forum


View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version          Join Mailing List


Sign these petitions for a new REAL 9/11 investigation!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.
User avatar
Posts: 1761
Joined: August 7th, 2009, 11:08 pm

Re: Sign these petitions for a new REAL 9/11 investigation!

Postby Nostradamus » October 12th, 2009, 5:44 pm

Share |


I also sleep well at night, knowing full well that no one gives a crap about it either.


Bravo!
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.






User avatar
Posts: 3786
Joined: August 4th, 2009, 12:54 pm

Re: Sign these petitions for a new REAL 9/11 investigation!

Postby ProfWag » October 13th, 2009, 6:36 am


NinjaPuppy wrote:
Nostradamus wrote:I like what you said NinjaPuppy. You have a clearly stated point of view. A pleasure to read your comments.


I know that usually my POV is sometimes a bit skewed to some but it's mine all mine. :D I also sleep well at night, knowing full well that no one gives a crap about it either.
:lol:

I give a crap about your POV Ninja... :-)

User avatar
Posts: 3929
Joined: July 28th, 2009, 5:44 am

Re: Sign these petitions for a new REAL 9/11 investigation!

Postby NinjaPuppy » October 13th, 2009, 8:15 am


Awwww, ProfWag, I knew I could count on you! ;)

User avatar
Posts: 1761
Joined: August 7th, 2009, 11:08 pm

Re: Sign these petitions for a new REAL 9/11 investigation!

Postby Nostradamus » October 13th, 2009, 8:25 pm


ProfWag I do enjoy reading NinjaPuppy's posts. I hope I wasn't too wacky here.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.

User avatar
Posts: 3929
Joined: July 28th, 2009, 5:44 am

Re: Sign these petitions for a new REAL 9/11 investigation!

Postby NinjaPuppy » October 13th, 2009, 10:18 pm


Nostradamus wrote:ProfWag I do enjoy reading NinjaPuppy's posts. I hope I wasn't too wacky here.

Wacky? You wacky??? I don't think that's possible.

For me, 9/11 hit very close to home. I'm one of those people who can be very thankful that my daughter wasn't in that building that day and that her father just happened to be on a plane sitting at Newark Airport at 9:30 AM on a flight delay that never got off the runway. Little things don't bother me much anymore.

User avatar
Posts: 3786
Joined: August 4th, 2009, 12:54 pm

Re: Sign these petitions for a new REAL 9/11 investigation!

Postby ProfWag » October 14th, 2009, 5:56 am


Nostradamus wrote:ProfWag I do enjoy reading NinjaPuppy's posts. I hope I wasn't too wacky here.

Not at all ND. I thoroughly enjoy reading both of your postings. You guys are very honest and take the time to write clear, thought provoking comments that make sense.

User avatar
Posts: 3786
Joined: August 4th, 2009, 12:54 pm

Re: Sign these petitions for a new REAL 9/11 investigation!

Postby ProfWag » October 14th, 2009, 6:01 am


NinjaPuppy wrote:
Nostradamus wrote:ProfWag I do enjoy reading NinjaPuppy's posts. I hope I wasn't too wacky here.

Wacky? You wacky??? I don't think that's possible.

For me, 9/11 hit very close to home. I'm one of those people who can be very thankful that my daughter wasn't in that building that day and that her father just happened to be on a plane sitting at Newark Airport at 9:30 AM on a flight delay that never got off the runway. Little things don't bother me much anymore.

Sounds like you were very fortunate that day Ninja! I'm happy that things were okay for you. I was in Wyoming at the time so I can't say those events hit close to home for me (unless you call having my wife leave 3 months later for 12 months to go over to a Muslim country and fight a war hitting close to home). However, that day has defnitely changed everyone's lives.

Posts: 14
Joined: January 22nd, 2010, 9:32 pm

Re: Sign these petitions for a new REAL 9/11 investigation!

Postby groupthink » January 23rd, 2010, 8:32 am


yes...another investigation would be terrible! and would only aid al qaeda!... a new invastigation would be a very bad idea.

Posts: 328
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 5:01 pm

Re: Sign these petitions for a new REAL 9/11 investigation!

Postby Indigo Child » June 2nd, 2010, 4:30 pm


groupthink wrote:yes...another investigation would be terrible! and would only aid al qaeda!... a new invastigation would be a very bad idea.


You do realise al qaeda is actually a CIA creation? Do you know what it means, "the database" Funny how this
myterious al qeada has not been found, and only turns up in the news with threats when there are important
political interests that need an enemy to justify them....

User avatar
Posts: 3786
Joined: August 4th, 2009, 12:54 pm

Re: Sign these petitions for a new REAL 9/11 investigation!

Postby ProfWag » June 2nd, 2010, 7:26 pm


Indigo Child wrote:
You do realise al qaeda is actually a CIA creation? Do you know what it means, "the database" Funny how this
myterious al qeada has not been found, and only turns up in the news with threats when there are important
political interests that need an enemy to justify them....

Oh. That comment explains a lot about you.

User avatar
Posts: 1423
Joined: July 21st, 2009, 9:04 pm

Re: Sign these petitions for a new REAL 9/11 investigation!

Postby ciscop » June 2nd, 2010, 8:34 pm


wow...
i already thought that indigo was mental since he believed in the guy not eating for 65 years
but with this new al qaeda allegation..
i think i have to applaud him because even if he has some clear intellectual problems he actually learned to type
congratulations to you
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)

Posts: 128
Joined: July 2nd, 2010, 12:21 pm

Re: Sign these petitions for a new REAL 9/11 investigation!

Postby Edx » July 5th, 2010, 4:59 pm


NinjaPuppy wrote:This petition does not support anything other than requesting an independent investigation.

TO THE MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES AND
OF THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Please Take Notice That:

On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapses of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that might have been the actual cause of the destruction of the World Trade Center Twin Towers and Building 7.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned


The only 'theory' claimed in there is the possible use of explosives that might have been the actual cause...yada, yada. I see no lies or fraud connected with this petition as written.


One of the problems is that not a single AE911 promoter can explain what kinds of explosives were used or give any kind of coherent explanation of how they worked.

Richard Gage for example displays total ignorance for how explosives work. He will start talking about how these explosives were so intense they flung steel away from the towers, and then say it was quiet because they used thermite. Thermite doesn't make explosives quieter and if it was quieter no steel flinging could have occurred. They just dont understand explosives or sound or thermite. At least it wouldnt be quite as immediately ridiculous if they could at least drop the whole "explosive demolition" nonsense but they can't because they've based so much of their materials on the idea that huge gigantic intense explosives blew up the WTC from the top down, so to say that didnt happen means to admit they were really wrong for so long. It also means that all their sensationalist exciting stuff can't be used, such as when they show the collapsing towers. Now they basically imply that watching them is enough to show it was demolished, yet if they admitted it didnt have explosives in there then all they are doing is showing what an enormous collapsing skyscraper looks like, rather a lot less interesting.

Steven Jones has gone backwards and forwards in how he thinks nano thermite works. He has literally said that nano thermite was painted onto the steel and that when dried it becomes a high explosive. It doesn't, thermite doesn't explode and nano thermite is no exception. Secondly if nano thermite really could explode with the same energy to propel heavy steel it would still be just as loud as a normal explosive because the energy to propel steel around is caused by the shockwave and the shockwave - IS - sound. So no shockwave means no sound and no steel flinging. Pretty simple. But then I've also heard him say that nano thermite may have just been "matches" to light the traditional explosives like C4 or HMX. well then we're just back to bombs in the towers and nano thermite really is basically irrelevant, in which case why did they bother with it in the first place? Its all utterely incomprehensible.

User avatar
Posts: 3
Joined: July 2nd, 2012, 8:29 pm

Re: Sign these petitions for a new REAL 9/11 investigation!

Postby Nathan Jones » July 2nd, 2012, 9:40 pm


Edx wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:This petition does not support anything other than requesting an independent investigation.

TO THE MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES AND
OF THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Please Take Notice That:

On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapses of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that might have been the actual cause of the destruction of the World Trade Center Twin Towers and Building 7.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned




The only 'theory' claimed in there is the possible use of explosives that might have been the actual cause...yada, yada. I see no lies or fraud connected with this petition as written.


One of the problems is that not a single AE911 promoter can explain what kinds of explosives were used or give any kind of coherent explanation of how they worked.

Richard Gage for example displays total ignorance for how explosives work. He will start talking about how these explosives were so intense they flung steel away from the towers, and then say it was quiet because they used thermite. Thermite doesn't make explosives quieter and if it was quieter no steel flinging could have occurred. They just dont understand explosives or sound or thermite. At least it wouldnt be quite as immediately ridiculous if they could at least drop the whole "explosive demolition" nonsense but they can't because they've based so much of their materials on the idea that huge gigantic intense explosives blew up the WTC from the top down, so to say that didnt happen means to admit they were really wrong for so long. It also means that all their sensationalist exciting stuff can't be used, such as when they show the collapsing towers. Now they basically imply that watching them is enough to show it was demolished, yet if they admitted it didnt have explosives in there then all they are doing is showing what an enormous collapsing skyscraper looks like, rather a lot less interesting.

Steven Jones has gone backwards and forwards in how he thinks nano thermite works. He has literally said that nano thermite was painted onto the steel and that when dried it becomes a high explosive. It doesn't, thermite doesn't explode and nano thermite is no exception. Secondly if nano thermite really could explode with the same energy to propel heavy steel it would still be just as loud as a normal explosive because the energy to propel steel around is caused by the shockwave and the shockwave - IS - sound. So no shockwave means no sound and no steel flinging. Pretty simple. But then I've also heard him say that nano thermite may have just been "matches" to light the traditional explosives like C4 or HMX. well then we're just back to bombs in the towers and nano thermite really is basically irrelevant, in which case why did they bother with it in the first place? Its all utterely incomprehensible.


How did Steven Jones find the residue of unignited thermite than? pfft the official story has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

Posts: 438
Joined: August 18th, 2012, 12:42 pm

Re: Sign these petitions for a new REAL 9/11 investigation!

Postby Misha » August 20th, 2012, 3:14 am


Were you fellas aware of this letter? When we met the colonel at his ranch in Madison, Virginia, Benton Partin, Eustace Mullins, Deborah Simon and SSAC Ted Gunderson were in attendance. Eustace and Ted has since passed away. Yeah, it was a real barn burner. And yes, I have signed on.


Donn's letter is below and in italics:


I thought you would be interested in this letter written verbatim concerning the late Colonel Grand Pre.

Here's an eye-opener. This letter by the late Colonel Donn de Grand Pre (Colonel, US Army (Ret) went out to then General Peter Pace Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Department of Defense on January 23, 2002. General Pace is now Chairman of the JCS as I'm sure you are well aware. This letter was based on the research by top military, civilian and aviation personel from Setember 16-17th, 2001 at Fort Belvoir. 500 copies were distributed to people in the military, intelligence community, government officials and to President Bush concerning the analysis of what happened on 9/11. General Pace received the analysis and replied back with the Marine Corps motto "Semper Fi." This analysis can be read in the Colonel's Book "Barbarians Inside the Gates", in the third installment called the Rattler's Revenge. This is the third book from his trilogy. I have met the Colonel in person at his ranch and verified that indeed he had sent this letter to General Pace. I will write verbatim to you of the contents of this remarkable letter that our major media outlets refuse to report!:

23 January 2002

General Peter Pace, USMC
Vice Chairman, JCS
Department of Defense
The Pentagon
Washington, D.C. 20301

Dear General Pace:

Regarding the 9-11 "incident, I was assisted in my analysis by friends of impeccable credentials, who actually believe in Duty - Honor - Country. They are in accord with the analysis.
Believe me, it was no accident!
There were no hijackers; there were no box cutters; there were no cell phone calls to "hijacked" passengers; in fact, all personnel on board were rendered instantly unconscious (within 18 minutes at most) by controlled decompression. All commercial planes were controlled remotely by aircraft with EMP and/or other radio frquency weapons.
The actual plot of the 9-11 events was exceptionally well-planned in advance and was executed under the guise of "terrorism." The President seems to be absolutely terrified of the results and the Israelis are dangerously desperate. Seymour Hersh said it best when he outlined the Samson Option. They will probably go nuke, only because they have used up their other (and Only) options. It could spell the death knell for the Israelis. When and if they recover, the Palestinians will eventually get Resolution 242 and 338 and become a truly unified state. In the meantime we are rapidly and inexorably heading toward a massive financial collapse.
Most --- repeat most --- of the people had foreknowledge of the pending attack on 11 September and were "on vacation" for the deliberate destruction of the WT buildings by composition C-4 bonded and shaped charges and/or particle beam weapons. 278 brave firefighters and 72 courageous cops were trapped by the falling towers, which should never have happened...unless it was programmed to happen (which it was). Less than a thousand people actually lost their lives in the coordinated implosion of the two towers, lasting 10-12 seconds each; dismissed as "collateral damage."
Many of the military especially are beginning to understand what really happened to those aircraft. I am attaching some recent briefing papers. I urge you to read especially chapter 14, "The Coming Coup" of Barbarians Inside the Gates to grasp what is really happening to us as a once sovereign nation. (See tabs A & B.)
A critical rift between the uniformed military and the civilian hierarchy seems to be developing over the lack of a defined enemy on a specific piece of ground. Military don't mind dropping ordnance from 17,000' "to help Afghans with fall plowing", but look with trepidation on dropping airborne troops, either by parachute or helicopter; You remember the rest about "ours is not to reason why, ours is about to do or die."
When, in God's name, will we decide that enough is enough?

Sincere regards from a soldier...once young...

(signed)

Donn de Grand Pre
Colonel, US Army (Ret)

In closing, some of you may balk and write this off. I only ask that you do some hard research and meet with these people who have proved beyond a shadow of doubt that 9/11 was indeed an "Inside Job!" I am an accord with these men's analysis.

User avatar
Posts: 3929
Joined: July 28th, 2009, 5:44 am

Re: Sign these petitions for a new REAL 9/11 investigation!

Postby NinjaPuppy » August 20th, 2012, 3:42 am


Wow!

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests