View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Operation Blackout by World911Truth.org

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Operation Blackout by World911Truth.org

Postby Scepcop » 29 Aug 2009, 22:10

http://world911truth.org/operation-blackout/

OPERATION BLACKOUT by World911Truth.org
Worldwide Release: September 11th, 2009

operation blackout

On April 3rd, 2009 one of the most important and explosive scientific paper was released by scientists from 3 countries. The paper is entitled “Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe” and demonstrates that unignited explosive residues were found in the dust of the World Trade Center collapse. This highly advanced nano-size explosive called nanothermite, which is not made in a cave in Afghanistan but rather in US defense contractor labs, could be responsible for the destruction of the Twin Towers and Building 7 on September 11, 2001.

This information is not to be taken lightly. It could change the official story of 9/11 entirely. And although this paper was recently handed to Vice President Joe Biden, to White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs and to several Congresspeople, on record and on video (thanks to WeAreChange), no one in the White House or Congress seems to think these findings are important. Moreover, no major media has ever reported on this story other than a few media in Denmark and Russia.

This is unacceptable and the blackout surrounding the nanothermite paper in the mainstream media needs to stop now.

media_monkeys

Therefore, on September 11th, 2009, we will launch a worldwide campaign called Operation Blackout with one major goal. We want to inform a maximum amount of members of the mainstream media about the nanothermite paper and some other crutial facts that were ignored by the 9/11 Commission.

We will send a package to over 1,500 of the biggest news media outlets (TV and newspapers) around the world that will contain key information on 9/11, a copy of the nanothermite paper, two DVDs including the new DVD by Steven E. Jones on Nanothermite as well as a copy of 9/11: Blueprint for Truth by Richard Gage, AIA and the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

We will duly and firmly suggest each media to report on the nanothermite paper. We don’t understand why any of them wouldn’t. We will also ask them to reply to us explaining why they never covered the story and if they intend to, now that they have the information in hand. All responses will be made public on our website. If a media chooses not to respond to us, we will also display it on our website. The public will then be able to judge the type of work our mainstream media does.

A special section on our website for this Operation Blackout will soon be released with all the details. A copy of the documents that we will send to the press will be made public and we will encourage you, the people, to take action in different ways.

It is crucial that the mainstream media do their job and start investigating on one of the most important scientific paper released in a long time. We cannot tolerate a manufactured media blackout surrounding the nanothermite paper. So let’s inform these media and see what they will do with it, on public record.

“Those who have the privilege to know, have the duty to act.”
— Albert Einstein

We cannot do it alone

To reach our goal of sending up to 1,500 packages to the mainstream media outlets and some public figures, we will need your help. Nothing is free in this world and this Operation Blackout won’t be free either. We currently estimate that each package we intend to send to the media will have a unit cost of nearly $15, including the shipping, the DVDs, the copies of the documents, the labeling, etc. We will try to do it as cheap as possible, but for now we estimate that the entire operation will cost over $25,000 and we clearly need your help.

If you like the idea of reaching to over a thousand media outlets with the nanothermite paper, please support us now by donating any amount. Click the “ChipIn” button below to help us reach our goal in the coming weeks. We need your financial support now to prepare the launch of Operation Blackout on September 11th, 2009.

Remember that if only a few major media report on the nanothermite paper because of our collective efforts, this will be a huge victory for us as it should spread in other media in no time.

So help us and donate any amount you can. Together we will make history.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Operation Blackout by World911Truth.org

Postby Nostradamus » 31 Aug 2009, 12:58

We will duly and firmly suggest each media to report on the nanothermite paper. We don’t understand why any of them wouldn’t. We will also ask them to reply to us explaining why they never covered the story and if they intend to, now that they have the information in hand.

There are plenty of reasons this paper was overlooked.
1. Published in a 2 bit journal of dubious quality.

Bambang Parmanto, a University of Pittsburgh information scientist, resigned from his editorship at The Open Information Science Journal(TOISCIJ) after reading a story on The Scientist's website yesterday (June 10) that described a hoax paper submission to the journal. Editors at journal claimed to have peer reviewed the article and slated it for publication pending the submission of $800 in "open access fees." ... The fake article was generated by a computer program that strung the words together.

One of the new mass-produced Open Access journals published by Benthan Scientific accepted a bogus hoax paper. A Cornell grad student and an editor from the New England Journal of Medicine submitted a paper to the “Open Information Science Journal” titled “Deconstructing Access Points.” The text is complete gibberish; the authors (acting under pseudonyms) listed their affiliation as the “Center for Research in Applied Phrenology” (C.R.A.P. for short).

Editor in chief resigns after controversial article on 9/11
28 April 2009
From videnskab.dk ( Danish science news service)

An article on explosives in the World Trace Center was published in a scientific journal without the editor in chief knowing about it. Now she is resigning, she tells Videnskab.dk ([science.denmark])
By Thomas Hoffman (th@videnskab.dk).

It created a great attention, surprise and suspicion when the Open Chemical Physics Journal in April published a scientific article on remains of nanothermite which were found in great amounts in the dust from the WTC.

One those most surprised is apparently the editor in chief of the journal. Professor Marie-Paule Pileni first heard about he article when videnskab.dk wrote to her to ask for her professional assessment of the article’s content. The e-mail got her to immediately close the door to the journal.

“I resign as the editor in chief”, was the abrupt answer in an email to videnskab.dk

PRINTED WITHOUT PERMISSION
A telephone call reveals that editor in chief Marie-Paule Pileni had never been informed that the article was going to be published in The Open Chemical Physics Journal, which is published by the journal giant Bentham Science Publishers.

“They have printed the article without my permission, so when you wrote to me, I did not know that the article had appeared. I cannot accept this, and therefore I have written to Bentham that I resign from all activities with them”, explains Marie Paule Pileni, who is professor with a specialty in nanomaterials at the renowned Universite Pierre et Marie Curie in France.

She feels not only stabbed in the back, but is puzzled that the article on dust analysis following the terror attack on the U.S. on 11 September 2001 could at all have found its way to the Open Chemical Physics Journal.

“I cannot accept that this topic is published in my journal. The article has nothing to do with physical chemistry or chemical physics, and I could well believe that there is a political viewpoint behind its publication. If anyone had asked me, I would say that the article should never have been published in this journal. Period.” Concludes the former editor in chief.

FAILING GRADES TO THE JOURANL
The editor-in-chief’s dramatic departure gives critics additional reason to doubt the article’s conclusions, but Marie-Paule Pileni points out that because the topic lies outside her field of expertise, she cannot judge whether the article in itself is good or bad.

Nevertheless, the publication gets her to give the Open Chemical Physics Journal failing grades.

“I was in fact in doubt about them before, because I had on several occasions asked about information about the journal without having heard from them. It does not appear on the list of international journals, and that is a bad sign. Now I can see that it is because it is a bad journal”, says Marie-Paule Pileni and continues:

“There are no references to the Open Chemical Physics Journal in other articles. I have two colleagues who contributed to publishing an article which was not cited anyplace either. If no one reads it, it is a bad journal, and there is not use for it”, is the harsh verdict.

The professor informs us that a few years ago she was invited to be editor in chief of a journal which would open new possibilities for new researchers and because she supports the idea of open access journals where the articles are accessible to everyone, she said, “Yes” thank you.

“It is important to allow people to try and gain success, but one should not be allowed to do everything, and all this is certainly a bunch of nonsense. I try to be a serious researcher, and I will not have my name connected with this kind of thing,” concludes Marie-Paule Pileni.

DOES NOT CHANGE THE INVESTIGATION
The editor-in-chief’s decision is viewed as regrettable by the Danish chemist Niels Harrit, who is one of the authors to the controversial article on nanothermite in the dust from the WTC.

“It surprises me, of course, and it is regrettable, if it discredits our work. But her departure doesn’t change our conclusions, for it is a purely personnel related thing she his angry about. I still believe that we have carried out chemical physics, and if there is something wrong with our study, she is welcome to criticize us for it,” says Niels Harrit, Associate Professor at the Institute of Chemistry at the University of Copenhagen.

It is Niels Harrit’s coauthor Steven Jones who was in charge of contact to Bentham, and therefore the Danish researcher is presently not aware which responsible assistant editor the group has been communicating with.

However, he does know the names of the two researchers –so-called referees—who have reviewed he article, but he will not give their names because they ‘are in principle anonymous’.

DANE WITHDREW FROM THE JOURNAL
Niels Harrit’s superior at the University of Copenhagen, Nils O. Andersen has himself participated in the pool of researchers who could be selected as editor, on an article which should be published in The Open Chemical Physics Journal. He has recently chosen to resign from the journals Editorial Advisory Board.

He informs videnskab.dk that the decision has nothing to do with Niels Harrit’s article, and that he otherwise did not achieve having any experiences with the journals, so that he cannot shed further light on how the journal operates.

“Open access is an exciting development, and as a principle the idea should be tried out for there is no reason for the commercial publishers to earn money from our work. But professionally, the journal lay at the margin of my expertise, and as I had said No to be editor of two articles, I decided that I would not use my time on anything else.”, explains Nils O. Andersen, dean of the faculty of Natural Sciences and editor of the European Physical Journal D.

It has not yet been possible to get any comment from Bentham Science Publishers.

2. The material reported in the article is an excellent match to paints used on steel for corrosion prevention.
Do some reading if you don't understand this point.

3. Here are people cashing in on bad science, bad evidence
Three guys who are known for their conspiracy theorist views on 9/11, who sell books and who are paid to give talks promoting the conspiracy ideas have created a scientific sounding paper, had it published by a Pay to Publish journal, because no legitimate science journal would touch it, that PAINTS common primer coatings and rust proofing paint as super duper beam melting weapon?

A statement from Harrit. Yet he often chooses to use statements from other sources.
My major point: Everyone is lying, everyone is scared. So we have to trust ourselves, and it is not so hard.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby Scepcop » 03 Sep 2009, 09:39

None of that disproves the scientific paper on nanothermite.

It is also not true that Steven Jones sells books. He admits he hasn't written one yet.

That "they are just out for publicity and money" is an old trick that no longer works.

Why don't you try getting a bogus paper published with the Bentham Open Journal, if you think it's so easy? You are a talker, not a doer.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Nostradamus » 03 Sep 2009, 19:28

Code: Select all
None of that disproves the scientific paper on nanothermite.

It is also not true that Steven Jones sells books. He admits he hasn't written one yet.

That "they are just out for publicity and money" is an old trick that no longer works.

Why don't you try getting a bogus paper published with the Bentham Open Journal, if you think it's so easy? You are a talker, not a doer.

Bentham publications has fostered a series of journals that have failed the peer review process.

I'll try this again. Bentham is a publisher, not a journal. It's not an "old trick" to point out that these people are earning a living from these dubious claims. That is what is happening.

I'll bet you've never read the Harrit paper. You claim a lay person cannot understand the paper. I've offered to answer question about the paper. You've been noticeable quiet. Have you read the paper?
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups