View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Skeptics, are you ok that EPA lied and thousands r dying?

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Skeptics, are you ok that EPA lied and thousands r dying?

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 03:50

Skeptics,
ProfWag,
Are you ok with the fact that the White House ordered the EPA to lie about the safety of the air after 9/11, which resulted in thousands of first responders inhaling asbestos and dying of cancer slowly?

http://www.google.com.ph/#hl=tl&source= ... cb69e98e38
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/09/ ... 5804.shtml
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3076626/

Or is authority so infallible to you that even when it lies and kills people, they are blameless and can do no wrong?

Really sick.

So what is it? Is authority so blameless in your eyes that lying and killing thousands of people by slow cancer is ok with you? Or do you condemn the EPA and the White House for this lie, which they should be arrested for?

Which is it?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29






Re: Skeptics, are you ok that EPA lied and thousands r dying?

Postby ProfWag » 27 Aug 2009, 04:09

I don't support cover-ups, lies, or misrepresentations from anyone--including the White House. I don't see enough evidence yet to be real concerned of any flat-out lies though (especially the EPA story--one woman's accusation who wasn't even there). I'll keep my eyes open however and if I continue to see more solid evidence, I will so state.
However, I am not going to want to overthrow the government as you appear to want to do because of it.
Geez, why are you so angry towards America? Did we treat you so wrong while you were here? If you hate the US so bad, please stay away.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Skeptics, are you ok that EPA lied and thousands r dying?

Postby ciscop » 27 Aug 2009, 04:27

mmmm...
whats up with this wu?

when did skepticism became politics?
is a bunch of christian nuts that run the american nation anyways
you should ask BELIEVERS.. are you ok with these lies?
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

Re: Skeptics, are you ok that EPA lied and thousands r dying?

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 04:35

ProfWag wrote:I don't support cover-ups, lies, or misrepresentations from anyone--including the White House. I don't see enough evidence yet to be real concerned of any flat-out lies though (especially the EPA story--one woman's accusation who wasn't even there). I'll keep my eyes open however and if I continue to see more solid evidence, I will so state.
However, I am not going to want to overthrow the government as you appear to want to do because of it.
Geez, why are you so angry towards America? Did we treat you so wrong while you were here? If you hate the US so bad, please stay away.


This isn't about overthrowing a government. This is about a crime which is going to cost thousands of lives. Don't you care about it? Don't you think someone should be arrested for it?

It's not just based on one woman's story. It's commonly known that the EPA was ordered to lie by the White House. Do more research.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Skeptics, are you ok that EPA lied and thousands r dying?

Postby ProfWag » 27 Aug 2009, 04:37

ciscop wrote:mmmm...
whats up with this wu?

when did skepticism became politics?
is a bunch of christian nuts that run the american nation anyways
you should ask BELIEVERS.. are you ok with these lies?

I don't know. True colors have come out and I'm afraid that in the near future, I'm going to have to find a different forum that doesn't rehash old material and has people who ask serious questions without an agenda. I enjoy reasonable and mature debate and not rehashing old material. I'll give it a while longer yet, but I just don't know how much longer. I'm afraid that the more I say, the more I encourage this anti-government banter.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Skeptics, are you ok that EPA lied and thousands r dying?

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 04:57

Actually, it was a test of your humanity, and you FAILED that test.

I just wanted to see if you had a heart and cared for all the thousands dying of cancer over the EPA's lies.

It appears that you don't.

Instead, you change this into an accusation that I want to overthrow the government. You have no heart for the thousands who are suffering and dying. That's really sick.

If you really had a heart, you'd be angry at the government and override your "government/authority is infallible" belief. But you didn't. Your religious belief that establishment is ALWAYS right is apparently MORE IMPORTANT to you than human life. I find that sick and disgusting.

When someone commits a crime that results in the deaths of thousands, you don't even want the criminals punished. All you do is want to debunk and protect the status quo. That makes you a religious nut in a sense who has no regard for life, a sociopath in my book.

Now you are accusing me of something irrelevant and off the subject. Really sick.

I wouldn't be surprised if you lied about being in the military or serving in Iraq, since you've lied about many things already. No one knows who you are. You are just an anonymous dude here with cheap dirty dishonest tactics and no common sense. You have not given out your name or shown your photo or verified your military career in any way shape or form. Anyone can say anything on the internet. The least credible people tend to remain anonymous.

Anyway, you've failed the humanity test, and shown that you are not worthy of having an intelligent discussion with, nor do you have a heart or a real conscience.

I'm done with this debate with you and the cheap dirty tactics you've pulled as well as your sociopathic behavior. Nothing good comes from such things and such people. And so in the end, dealing with them is a waste of time.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Skeptics, are you ok that EPA lied and thousands r dying?

Postby ProfWag » 27 Aug 2009, 05:43

I'm beginning to feel that I'm frustrating you Mr. Wu. True?
And yes, I do feel a need to keep a little under the radar in this forum Winston. I've googled you and it is not pretty what I found.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Skeptics, are you ok that EPA lied and thousands r dying?

Postby ciscop » 27 Aug 2009, 09:36

i think you got into scescop skin, profwag

i didnt know
wu was a truther

and for me.. WU.. you can add me to your manifesto as the heartless skeptic that DOESNT CARE about 911
then again.. i am not an american and i hate american´s politics.... so there you go.. (this is not skepticism.. this is an emotional and irrational response just like a believer).
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

Re: Skeptics, are you ok that EPA lied and thousands r dying?

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 11:23

ProfWag wrote:I'm beginning to feel that I'm frustrating you Mr. Wu. True?
And yes, I do feel a need to keep a little under the radar in this forum Winston. I've googled you and it is not pretty what I found.


No you just disgust me.

You are the least credible source and I have no respect for your judgment. It is obvious you cannot evaluate facts, truth, evidence, reality or my character in any reasonable way. What you've shown is total delusion, denial and that you act like a butthead. Your powers of perception are among the worst.

The only people disgusted with me are people far more disgusting themselves, like hermits and cyber hackers. But of course, when you want to discredit someone, any lie you will accept about them, cause you have no standards at all and are very eager to spread lies about others. You cannot call yourself a skeptic cause your behavior is the farthest thing from "rationality" that you can get.

I still see no remorse from you over the lie that is killing thousands of Americans. Sick. Very very sick.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Skeptics, are you ok that EPA lied and thousands r dying?

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 12:11

Just as Christian fundamentalists have no problem with the God of the Old Testament killing babies, catpives, and even pregnant women because they consider God to be infallible, likewise, the pseudoskeptic fundamentalists here, such as ProfWag, have no problem with government atrocities and lies that get innocent people killed, such as the 9/11 first responders, because they consider authority and government to be infallible as well.

So much for science and rationality.

They are both obviously religious fanatics who are brainwashed and lost their reasoning abilities, as this test in this thread revealed. ProfWag has no sympathy for dying people, because of his blind allegiance that authority can do no wrong. This is demonstrated in his behavior here, which I exposed with a simple test. We now know what he is, a man who puts defense of orthodoxy and authority, over human life and suffering. Really sickening.

In truth, ProfWag is a religious fanatic, not a true skeptic. His ACTIONS give this away, and his denial and refusal to admit his own obvious faults, lies and bad character is telling as well. He has demonstrated this time and time again. Thus, I'm through with him. It's a hopeless cause dealing with someone so nonrational and out of touch with reality.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Skeptics, are you ok that EPA lied and thousands r dying?

Postby ProfWag » 27 Aug 2009, 20:11

Scepcop wrote:I just wanted to see if you had a heart and cared for all the thousands dying of cancer over the EPA's lies.

It appears that you don't.

Anyway, you've failed the humanity test, and shown that you are not worthy of having an intelligent discussion with, nor do you have a heart or a real conscience.

First of all, I do have a heart for anyone dying needlessly. What I'm not convinced of yet is that there was some big government cover-up as to the dangers these people were facing. Sorry, I'm just not convinced.
And speaking of having a heart, just what the hell do you call yourself for discrediting the 9/11 victims? From where I sit, you have no sense of humanity at all. But again, that's just my opinion. We can let others who read this judge for themselves.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Skeptics, are you ok that EPA lied and thousands r dying

Postby JackieG » 02 Dec 2011, 17:35

SkepCop 10
ProfWag -4
I'm of the opinion that ProfWag is a corporate entity.
A corporation = a psychotic entity.
A corporation does not and can not experience emotional reactions to words.
The sign of psychosis.
According to a recent study at the University of Cardiff, Wales.
User avatar
JackieG
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 01 Dec 2011, 15:32

Re: Skeptics, are you ok that EPA lied and thousands r dying

Postby ProfWag » 02 Dec 2011, 21:44

JackieG wrote:SkepCop 10
ProfWag -4
I'm of the opinion that ProfWag is a corporate entity.
A corporation = a psychotic entity.
A corporation does not and can not experience emotional reactions to words.
The sign of psychosis.
According to a recent study at the University of Cardiff, Wales.

Welcome to the forum JackieG! :roll:
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Skeptics, are you ok that EPA lied and thousands r dying

Postby Craig Browning » 03 Dec 2011, 01:47

JackieG wrote:SkepCop 10
ProfWag -4
I'm of the opinion that ProfWag is a corporate entity.
A corporation = a psychotic entity.
A corporation does not and can not experience emotional reactions to words.
The sign of psychosis.
According to a recent study at the University of Cardiff, Wales.


I'm of the opinion that you're nuts.

While ProfWag and I have butted heads more than a few times I still recognize the fact that he's fairly well studied on the issues he talks about and too, intelligent enough to know when someone is being an alarmist. When it comes to our resident drama queen and conspiracies exist everywhere host I'd have to say that his way of dealing with the many issues and delusions is pretty much on mark. This has been especially true when it comes to the 9/11 situation and the BULL SHIT Winston and a few others keep barfing up.

Long ago there was a story about a lad being taught the trade of being being a Sheep herder. The boy thought it a lowly task and so to gain some personal merit he started screaming about a big bad wolf. At first people took notice but the more he insisted that a wolf was about and yet no evidence sustained his claims, the more the villager realized the lad was just looking for attention and had a need within his mind, to create drama where it wasn't.

As the story goes, the day came that a real problem surfaced and no one listened to the lad as he screamed and made a big deal of it.

This is how things are with all the Conspiracy idiots of the world; they keep screaming and pointing fingers and yet, they do so, so much that the public has realized they are full of stuff. We're now waiting for the real wolf to show up in that it will devour them first and in their demise, the rest of us will be inspired to take heed. . . but not until tangible proof exists. To date NOTHING these 9/11 nut cases have claimed can or will be proven as fact even though some of it could seem feasible . . . hell, the Bush Administration down playing the problem with air quality? That's a very likely scenario in that he hated anything to do with the environment that might infringe on the profit margin of his supporters. BUT, given the fact that all eyes were on this issue, chances are quite low when it comes to the likelihood of him, Chaney or any high-ranking member of their cabinet ordering such a cover-up.
User avatar
Craig Browning
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: 13 Feb 2010, 05:20
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: Skeptics, are you ok that EPA lied and thousands r dying

Postby ProfWag » 03 Dec 2011, 03:33

Craig Browning wrote:
JackieG wrote:SkepCop 10
ProfWag -4
I'm of the opinion that ProfWag is a corporate entity.
A corporation = a psychotic entity.
A corporation does not and can not experience emotional reactions to words.
The sign of psychosis.
According to a recent study at the University of Cardiff, Wales.


I'm of the opinion that you're nuts.

While ProfWag and I have butted heads more than a few times I still recognize the fact that he's fairly well studied on the issues he talks about and too, intelligent enough to know when someone is being an alarmist. When it comes to our resident drama queen and conspiracies exist everywhere host I'd have to say that his way of dealing with the many issues and delusions is pretty much on mark. This has been especially true when it comes to the 9/11 situation and the BULL SHIT Winston and a few others keep barfing up.

Long ago there was a story about a lad being taught the trade of being being a Sheep herder. The boy thought it a lowly task and so to gain some personal merit he started screaming about a big bad wolf. At first people took notice but the more he insisted that a wolf was about and yet no evidence sustained his claims, the more the villager realized the lad was just looking for attention and had a need within his mind, to create drama where it wasn't.

As the story goes, the day came that a real problem surfaced and no one listened to the lad as he screamed and made a big deal of it.

This is how things are with all the Conspiracy idiots of the world; they keep screaming and pointing fingers and yet, they do so, so much that the public has realized they are full of stuff. We're now waiting for the real wolf to show up in that it will devour them first and in their demise, the rest of us will be inspired to take heed. . . but not until tangible proof exists. To date NOTHING these 9/11 nut cases have claimed can or will be proven as fact even though some of it could seem feasible . . . hell, the Bush Administration down playing the problem with air quality? That's a very likely scenario in that he hated anything to do with the environment that might infringe on the profit margin of his supporters. BUT, given the fact that all eyes were on this issue, chances are quite low when it comes to the likelihood of him, Chaney or any high-ranking member of their cabinet ordering such a cover-up.

Gee, thanks Craig! :-)
Ya' know, there are some people in this world that just like to be different. I'm sure we've all known people that if you say the sky is blue, they will tell you how it's really green. I'm just glad I have sex in my life to get my mind of these people sometimes... :mrgreen:
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron