[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Questions for the 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists (CTs) : Conspiracies / Cover Ups • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Questions for the 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists (CTs)

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Questions for the 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists (CTs)

Postby ProfWag » 26 Aug 2009, 23:13

If you don't mind, I would like some clarification on questions I have concerning the conspiracy theories.
1. Did airplanes crash into the WTCs on 9/11? If yes, then go to question 2. If no, proceed to question 3.
2. Were these airplanes civilian airliners carrying innocent passengers? If no, proceed to question 4. If yes, proceed to question 5.
3. What were those things I saw on TV? Proceed to question 6
4. Where are the people that were scheduled to get on that plane now? Proceed to question 6
5. If there was a controlled explosion that day AND airplanes that crashed into the building, is it then reasonable to assume that for CTs, you believe that there was a coordinated effort between Al Quada to kill themselves that day and then an hour later, the government would purposely blow up the buildings? If no, proceed to question 6.
6. Just what exactly do CTs believe happened on 9/11/01?
7. Do you believe that a commercial plane hit the Pentagon on 9/11/01? If no, do you believe it was a missle? (proceed to question 8)
8. If it was a missle, where are the people that were scheduled to be on that plane?
Thank you! I really am confused as to just what exactly you think happened that day and would like to know your opinions.
ProfWag
Last edited by ProfWag on 27 Aug 2009, 20:54, edited 1 time in total.
ProfWag

Re: Questions for the 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists (CTs)

Postby ProfWag » 27 Aug 2009, 04:11

Mr. Wu, just in case you skipped this thread, could you please respond? The questions are pretty straightforward if you answer them one at a time.
ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 27 Aug 2009, 05:48

One last chance Mr. Wu. Either answer my questions or it shows that you have absolutely no answer to my questions. Typical of you 9/11 CTers. You throw accusations all around, blaming the government for things they did not do. You attempt to show proof of something that would bring down a country, yet when asked for a simple counter- explanation like I have in the first post, you run and hide. It's more than obvious that you and your ass-licking friend Richard Gage are anti-American. True colors shined through, Mr. Wu. True colors.
Wag
ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 27 Aug 2009, 20:56

I've added a couple questions Scepcop concerning the Pentagon attacks. Perhaps your expert testimony would be enlightening? I do hope you can shed some light on my questions!
ProfWag

Postby ciscop » 31 Aug 2009, 14:12

i dont think he is coming
it appears his strategy is only to post multiple videos and conspiracy theories from quacks

i wonder how he thinks he can beat shermer at dragon con
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby ProfWag » 28 Sep 2009, 23:03

ProfWag

Postby highflyertoo » 29 Sep 2009, 13:26

Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Postby ProfWag » 29 Sep 2009, 18:19

ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 29 Sep 2009, 21:08

Day 1 on the questions for Mr. Gage. So far, my inbox from him is going "chirp, chirp."
Oh, and highflyer, i didn't see the website you posted below the phone number. I'll give Mr. Gage a week or so and if no response, I'll shoot Alex an e-mail to see if I can get a response. I'll continue to keep everyone posted (who might care, anyway. That might not be anyone but me...)
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 Sep 2009, 21:13

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 29 Sep 2009, 21:21

ProfWag

Postby Nostradamus » 01 Oct 2009, 11:19

I am sitting here with fingers crossed hoping that someone has the gumption to make a statement.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby ProfWag » 01 Oct 2009, 17:59

Day 3 of the e-mail watch from Mr. Gage and guess what! Still nothing. I just don't understand why my questions are being left unanswered. IF there was a controlled demolition at the WTC, then one of two following scenarios must have happened. Either 1, planes did not hit the buildings that day or 2, the government knew there were going to be planes that hit the buildings and they wanted to make sure that if the planes didn't bring the buildings down, then their implosions would do the trick. I guess it could have been a coincidence that the government was going to bring the buildings down, but that the planes got to the buildings before them. I'm not a statistician, but I would think that even Vegas wouldn't take those odds. There could be more scenarios, but those are the only two (or three) I can think of. Anyone else have any ideas as to possible explanations?
ProfWag

Postby Nostradamus » 04 Oct 2009, 01:01

What if the reason that there were no sounds of explosives going off and no traces of explosives and no traces of detonators was due to someone using mind over matter to snap the steel like twigs on a bush.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby ProfWag » 05 Oct 2009, 21:42

I got an answer! I got an answer!
I'm assuming his "Emphatically, yes" was in answer to my question as to if there was a scheduled explosion at the same time as the planes hit the building. Their stance is that there was a coordinated effort between someone (I'm assuming they think the US Gov't) and terrorists. So, there you go! I might support this theory after all! Or not... ;-)

ProfWag:

1. Emphatically, yes.

2. We do not know. We do not have evidence regarding of this. Without evidence, it's impossible to draw a informed conclusion, and the question will remain unanswered. Take a look at http://www.madcowprod.com/blog/documentaries.html for more info on the hijackers. Personally, I suspect that the jets were on autopilot, but since we can not prove this, we do not take a position on it.

3. I dont know what you are referring to. Every available video of the 2nd jet impact is compiled here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFiEgwLQVJk
Please specify a time code in this video.

We do not take a position on the Pentagon. The evidence is inconclusive there.

There's much more info at:
http://0x1a.com
specifically:
http://0x1a.com/#[[World%20Trade%20Center%20Jet%20Impacts]]
http://0x1a.com/#[[No%20Planes]]

Sincerely, Justin Keogh
ae911truth.org

My original message:

I've asked the following questions in forums
that support 9/11 for Truth, but unfortunately, I
can't seem to get them to answer me. Hoping you
can help! If you have time for only one question,
please see question #5.
Thank you!
1. Did airplanes crash into the WTCs on 9/11? If
yes, then go to question 2. If no, proceed to
question 3.
2. Were these airplanes civilian airliners
carrying innocent passengers? If no, proceed to
question 4. If yes, proceed to question 5.
3. What were those things I saw on TV? Proceed to
question 6
4. Where are the people that were scheduled to
get on that plane now? Proceed to question 6
5. If there was a controlled explosion that day
AND airplanes that crashed into the building, is
it then reasonable to assume that for CTs, you
believe that there was a coordinated effort
between Al Quada to kill themselves that day and
then an hour later, the government would purposely
blow up the buildings? If no, proceed to question
6. Just what exactly do CTs believe happened on