View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Is Richard Gage of AE911Truth.org Fraudulent?

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Is Richard Gage of AE911Truth.org Fraudulent?

Postby ProfWag » 27 Aug 2009, 02:16

Okay, you would like a little more info on why I believe that Gage is a fraud. Okay, here are three to start. Let me know if I should continue. I can for quite some time... (though number 2 is the most important thing to remember concerning AE911truth.org)

1. His website begs for money. Literally begs for it. Shoot he'll go to lunch with you for some money. Sounds like Ernest Angley or Ted Haggart to me.
2. If he had ANY factual evidence (and I mean ANY FACTUAL EVIDENCE!), he would have submitted this information as articles to peer-reviewed journals and not these "pay-for-print" online websites. He has not done so. Why? Because he knows he's blowing smoke up your ass. Don't bother looking for the peer-reviewed journals. Unless you have access to Pro-Quest or Lexus Nexus, you can't get them. I have access and I can assure you he's not in a one of them.
3. This letter from Greg Urich also clarifies that Gage is either fraudulent or not capable of understanding what he's trying to sell to you: (either way, it's fraudulent)
http://www.cool-places.0catch.com/911/O ... rdGage.pdf
Wag

(I would like to thank Mr. Joseph Nobles for much of the information I have learned about AE911truth.org)
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54






Re: Is Richard Gage of AE911Truth.org Fraudulent?

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 02:53

ProfWag wrote:Okay, you would like a little more info on why I believe that Gage is a fraud. Okay, here are three to start. Let me know if I should continue. I can for quite some time... (though number 2 is the most important thing to remember concerning AE911truth.org)

1. His website begs for money. Literally begs for it. Shoot he'll go to lunch with you for some money. Sounds like Ernest Angley or Ted Haggart to me.
2. If he had ANY factual evidence (and I mean ANY FACTUAL EVIDENCE!), he would have submitted this information as articles to peer-reviewed journals and not these "pay-for-print" online websites. He has not done so. Why? Because he knows he's blowing smoke up your ass. Don't bother looking for the peer-reviewed journals. Unless you have access to Pro-Quest or Lexus Nexus, you can't get them. I have access and I can assure you he's not in a one of them.
3. This letter from Greg Urich also clarifies that Gage is either fraudulent or not capable of understanding what he's trying to sell to you: (either way, it's fraudulent)
http://www.cool-places.0catch.com/911/O ... rdGage.pdf
Wag

(I would like to thank Mr. Joseph Nobles for much of the information I have learned about AE911truth.org)


Dude, you sound desperate again. Lots of websites ask for money. The Red Cross does too. That is not deception, as long as you are honest about what the money is used for. Gage's organization goes to AIA conventions. They are expensive to go to and it costs money to rent space there. Nothing wrong with asking for donations. Why do you expect him to use all his own money? Would you?

Steven Jones and Kevin Ryan have submitted to peer reviewed journals like Bentham and Open Physics.

Did you hear the lecture by MIT Engineer Jeff King? I bet you didn't.

It doesn't matter if I quote journals to you, cause you don't want to believe it.

Those links you post are libelous, contain no proof, and are pure ad hominem attacks. Shame on you. You have no conscience. Gage, if he had the time, should sue those twerps for spreading lies about him.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Is Richard Gage of AE911Truth.org Fraudulent?

Postby ProfWag » 27 Aug 2009, 03:07

Scepcop wrote:
ProfWag wrote:Okay, you would like a little more info on why I believe that Gage is a fraud. Okay, here are three to start. Let me know if I should continue. I can for quite some time... (though number 2 is the most important thing to remember concerning AE911truth.org)

1. His website begs for money. Literally begs for it. Shoot he'll go to lunch with you for some money. Sounds like Ernest Angley or Ted Haggart to me.
2. If he had ANY factual evidence (and I mean ANY FACTUAL EVIDENCE!), he would have submitted this information as articles to peer-reviewed journals and not these "pay-for-print" online websites. He has not done so. Why? Because he knows he's blowing smoke up your ass. Don't bother looking for the peer-reviewed journals. Unless you have access to Pro-Quest or Lexus Nexus, you can't get them. I have access and I can assure you he's not in a one of them.
3. This letter from Greg Urich also clarifies that Gage is either fraudulent or not capable of understanding what he's trying to sell to you: (either way, it's fraudulent)
http://www.cool-places.0catch.com/911/O ... rdGage.pdf
Wag

(I would like to thank Mr. Joseph Nobles for much of the information I have learned about AE911truth.org)


Dude, you sound desperate again. Lots of websites ask for money. The Red Cross does too. That is not deception, as long as you are honest about what the money is used for. Gage's organization goes to AIA conventions. They are expensive to go to and it costs money to rent space there. Nothing wrong with asking for donations. Why do you expect him to use all his own money? Would you?

Steven Jones and Kevin Ryan have submitted to peer reviewed journals like Bentham and Open Physics.

Did you hear the lecture by MIT Engineer Jeff King? I bet you didn't.

It doesn't matter if I quote journals to you, cause you don't want to believe it.

Those links you post are libelous, contain no proof, and are pure ad hominem attacks. Shame on you. You have no conscience. Gage, if he had the time, should sue those twerps for spreading lies about him.

As I said, show me a peer reviewed journal articlal supporting Gage's cause and I'll personally sign his petition.
Now, one more thing. Why do you suppose Gage doesn't sue these sites? I can assure you it's not because of a lack of time Mr. Wu. Things that make you go hmmmmmm :-)
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Is Richard Gage of AE911Truth.org Fraudulent?

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 04:45

Well ProfWag,

It looks like you've followed the classic behavior of a pseudo-skeptic. You ask for something, then when given it, you raise the bar. So much for open mindedness. You are an example of a skeptic who says he is open minded, but does not act open minded.

You asked for real structural engineers that support Richard Gage and AE911Truth. I gave you many REAL ones. Then you ignored them and didn't even admit that that was impressive. So then you ask for publications in scientific journals. You are never satisfied. I can list three journals but you don't care and will just raise the bar more and more.

Your behavior is a classic example of a PSEUDO-SKEPTIC and a prime example of their characteristics described here:

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/characteristics.php

Anyway, I'm through wasting my time. This has taken up many precious hours and I am very behind on other things in my life right now.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Is Richard Gage of AE911Truth.org Fraudulent?

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 04:48

PS - Public figures cannot sue everyone who slanders them. Everyone knows that. It's not realistic. That's why he doesn't sue. Plus, opinions are covered under free speech.

What was your answer to your question, that Gage doesn't sue cause deep down he knows he's a charlatan and that his critics are right? If that was the answer you were looking for, then you are a complete NUT and I mean that with all my heart, mind and soul beyond a certainty.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Is Richard Gage of AE911Truth.org Fraudulent?

Postby ProfWag » 27 Aug 2009, 04:51

Scepcop wrote:PS - Public figures cannot sue everyone who slanders them. Everyone knows that. It's not realistic. If that was the answer you were looking for, then you are a complete NUT and I mean that with all my heart, mind and soul beyond a certainty.

Coming from you Mr. Wu, that means.....absolutely nothing to me. ;-)
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Is Richard Gage of AE911Truth.org Fraudulent?

Postby ProfWag » 27 Aug 2009, 04:54

Scepcop wrote:Well ProfWag,

It looks like you've followed the classic behavior of a pseudo-skeptic. You ask for something, then when given it, you raise the bar. So much for open mindedness. You are an example of a skeptic who says he is open minded, but does not act open minded.

You asked for real structural engineers that support Richard Gage and AE911Truth. I gave you many REAL ones. Then you ignored them and didn't even admit that that was impressive. So then you ask for publications in scientific journals. You are never satisfied. I can list three journals but you don't care and will just raise the bar more and more.

Your behavior is a classic example of a PSEUDO-SKEPTIC and a prime example of their characteristics described here:

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/characteristics.php

Anyway, I'm through wasting my time. This has taken up many precious hours and I am very behind on other things in my life right now.

You didn't give me anything I asked for Mr. Wu. I didn't raise the bar at all, I simply pointed out your lack of what I was asking for to begin with. I'd love to see what 3 journals you have, however, I'm quite confident they won't be peer reviewed journals as I'm also quite confident that you don't have a clue what that means.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Is Richard Gage of AE911Truth.org Fraudulent?

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 05:06

ProfWag wrote:
Scepcop wrote:Well ProfWag,

It looks like you've followed the classic behavior of a pseudo-skeptic. You ask for something, then when given it, you raise the bar. So much for open mindedness. You are an example of a skeptic who says he is open minded, but does not act open minded.

You asked for real structural engineers that support Richard Gage and AE911Truth. I gave you many REAL ones. Then you ignored them and didn't even admit that that was impressive. So then you ask for publications in scientific journals. You are never satisfied. I can list three journals but you don't care and will just raise the bar more and more.

Your behavior is a classic example of a PSEUDO-SKEPTIC and a prime example of their characteristics described here:

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/characteristics.php

Anyway, I'm through wasting my time. This has taken up many precious hours and I am very behind on other things in my life right now.

You didn't give me anything I asked for Mr. Wu. I didn't raise the bar at all, I simply pointed out your lack of what I was asking for to begin with. I'd love to see what 3 journals you have, however, I'm quite confident they won't be peer reviewed journals as I'm also quite confident that you don't have a clue what that means.


Again, you just make up shit. I already cited "Bentham Journal" and the "Open Physics Journal". I even gave you links to them before. You just ignore it. Yes they are peer reviewed. Your cheap shots at discrediting have failed. All you do is DENY, DENY, DENY. A total pseudo-skeptic without a doubt. It's VERY annoying having to repeat everything to you. VERY ANNOYING. Is it cause you are dumb or deluded or playing devil's advocate, or both? It's gotta be one of them. There's no escaping that. You certainly are NOT reasonable or logical or have common sense.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Is Richard Gage of AE911Truth.org Fraudulent?

Postby Nostradamus » 27 Aug 2009, 10:22

Please stop BSing and look at the REAL evidence


The real evidence is not the lies, misrepresentations, misquotes, etc. used by the truthers.

You appear to be listing the list of 29. For instance you mention William Rice. Never worked on high rise buildings.

From Stackpole
How does jet fuel leak down the cavities of the building all the way to the footings of these building to provide such a clean free fall. If a truck hits a house, it may fall to the ground, however portions of it will remain splintered and fragmented, however not obliterated


Is Stackpole actually claiming that jet fuel seeped down from the impact points? Neither NIST nor FEMA nor ASCE makes that claim. The truck analogy is simply not applicable.

Knesl has no experience on high rise buildings, just like Rice. Then you mention Testa. Again, no high rise experience.

David Scott says,
Near-freefall collapse violates laws of physics.


That is incredibly wrong. Want to bet that an object can be seen to fall faster than free fall speed after starting at rest?

Then he says,
Lack of aircraft debris at Pentagon site leaves official story in tatters.


Blasted that bone headed statement. Oh yes, no expertise in high rises.

Nathan Lomba. No expertise in high rises. Dennis Kollar. No expertise in high rises. David Avian. No expertise in high rises. Erwin De Jong. No expertise in high rises.

According to the domain registration, the owner of 911thruth.org has chosen to hide their identity from the public. I then checked ae911trruth.org. The owner of that site has also hidden their identity from public view. (For those not domain savvy it means that they chose to sign up the site through a proxy service to make the owner's names anonymous.)
ProfWag, uh, check this out. It appears that YOU are the one committing the fraud here. You are insinuating the one has to be a member of the SECB to be a "real structural engineer"? Is that correct?


Scepcop you missed the point, which was so evident to me before I read your posting. Prof has taken the time to describe what this means.

It doesn't matter if I quote journals to you, cause you don't want to believe it.


Scepcop quote from peer reviewed journals. That's what science is about, not nitwit videos. I want to hear more about science, the application of science, and not viewing atrocious mockumentaries.

Those links you post are libelous, contain no proof, and are pure ad hominem attacks. Shame on you. You have no conscience. Gage, if he had the time, should sue those twerps for spreading lies about him.
PS - Public figures cannot sue everyone who slanders them. Everyone knows that. It's not realistic. That's why he doesn't sue. Plus, opinions are covered under free speech.


Are you a legal expert? No. Do you know what libel means? Clearly not. I think we can drop these side issues and get back on track about the veracity of Gage's statements.

Scepcop you sound more and more like a pseudo skeptic each post.

Again, you just make up shit. I already cited "Bentham Journal" and the "Open Physics Journal". I even gave you links to them before. You just ignore it. Yes they are peer reviewed.


Scepcop there are peer reviewed journals and then there are peer reviewed journals.
1. Bentham Journal is not a journal
2. Benthan Journal, a publisher, has been rocked by scandals

One of the new mass-produced Open Access journals published by Benthan Scientific accepted a bogus hoax paper. A Cornell grad student and an editor from the New England Journal of Medicine submitted a paper to the “Open Information Science Journal” titled “Deconstructing Access Points.” The text is complete gibberish; the authors (acting under pseudonyms) listed their affiliation as the “Center for Research in Applied Phrenology” (C.R.A.P. for short).


As Profwag pointed out to you - make sure you understand what a peer reviewed journal actually is. The publications of Bentham journals appear to miss the mark.

Your cheap shots at discrediting have failed. All you do is DENY, DENY, DENY. A total pseudo-skeptic without a doubt. It's VERY annoying having to repeat everything to you. VERY ANNOYING. Is it cause you are dumb or deluded or playing devil's advocate, or both? It's gotta be one of them. There's no escaping that. You certainly are NOT reasonable or logical or have common sense.

This ad hominem attack on ProfWag needs to be reported. I have repeated warned of civility and it is lacking here.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Is Richard Gage of AE911Truth.org Fraudulent?

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 11:43

When you guys can't discredit someone's arguments (e.g. Richard Gage) you have to resort to spreading lies and disinformation about his character. It's utterly low, disgusting, dirty and shameful. No reasonable person will respect you pseudo-skeptics for that. May your karma come to you and reveal what you really are deep down.

Rational my ass, you are NOT, for sure.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Is Richard Gage of AE911Truth.org Fraudulent?

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 12:02

Nostradamus,
You're using lots of low scumball tactics and nitpicking irrelevant things again.

It's a waste of my time to point them out to you cause you will continue to deny whatever you don't like.

You know nothing about science, physics or even common sense.

The guy was saying that free fall with that much resistance under you is impossible. That is a true statement. You took it to mean that he was saying that free fall through open air was not possible. Totally dishonest.

Civility? ProfWag spread lies and disinformation from a slanderous source about someone very nice whom he could not debunk. And he brought up Ted Bundy as a comparison. That is cheap and low class and dirty. And you defend it right? Cause you are the same way.

Apparently, any nasty thing a skeptic does is infallible to another skeptic. You guys are slime, with no morals, no objectivity, no reason, no rationality, nothing but BS.

You are wasting my frickin time, seriously.

I'm not debating you guys anymore on these issues.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Is Richard Gage of AE911Truth.org Fraudulent?

Postby Nostradamus » 27 Aug 2009, 19:55

When you guys can't discredit someone's arguments (e.g. Richard Gage) you have to resort to spreading lies and disinformation about his character. It's utterly low, disgusting, dirty and shameful. No reasonable person will respect you pseudo-skeptics for that. May your karma come to you and reveal what you really are deep down.

Rational my ass, you are NOT, for sure.

You're using lots of low scumball tactics and nitpicking irrelevant things again.

You know nothing about science, physics or even common sense.


This commentaries are diversion. They do not address the statements I made in any form. It's too bad that you are unable to support your point of view.

As far as your claim of me knowing science is a baseless, irrational, and desparate claim. I have worked in scientific areas for probably longer than you have been alive.

The guy was saying that free fall with that much resistance under you is impossible. That is a true statement. You took it to mean that he was saying that free fall through open air was not possible. Totally dishonest.


Again your are wrong, completely wrong. The person statements are wrong. His claims are wrong. The free fall did not happen. You have been misled by beguiling videos. Time to crack the books and learn basic science.

My challenge to you is the same.
I claim it is possible for something to drop at faster than free fall speeds starting at rest. You make claims of knowing science. Is this possible.
Yes or no!


Civility? ProfWag spread lies and disinformation from a slanderous source about someone very nice whom he could not debunk. And he brought up Ted Bundy as a comparison. That is cheap and low class and dirty. And you defend it right? Cause you are the same way.


I am not sure why you continue with tawdry comments.

Request number 2. Show us 3 peer reviewed articles. Naming a publisher known to NOT be a peer reviewed source is not citing a journal.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Is Richard Gage of AE911Truth.org Fraudulent?

Postby Nostradamus » 27 Aug 2009, 21:30

I have also offered to answer questions concerning the Harrit paper which you have claimed is not understandable by a layperson. I read and understood the paper. I am still willing to answer questions.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Is Richard Gage of AE911Truth.org Fraudulent?

Postby Scepcop » 28 Aug 2009, 13:39

Hey Nostradamus,
BTW, nice of you to report me to my own moderator. What a "rational" thing to do. Obviously it shows how mentally unbalanced you are. You guys are all about mocking others you don't agree with, and are not above deception. Based on your actions, you have no conscience or sympathy for human life either. I'm going to use this as an example on the treatise. Thanks for proving my claims about you pseudo-skeptics right. I was right yet again.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Is Richard Gage of AE911Truth.org Fraudulent?

Postby Nostradamus » 31 Aug 2009, 20:18

BTW, nice of you to report me to my own moderator. What a "rational" thing to do. Obviously it shows how mentally unbalanced you are. You guys are all about mocking others you don't agree with, and are not above deception. Based on your actions, you have no conscience or sympathy for human life either. I'm going to use this as an example on the treatise. Thanks for proving my claims about you pseudo-skeptics right. I was right yet again.


I repeatedly asked for civility in these discussions and you appeared to ignore all requests. It is my conclusion that asking for a civil discussion encouraged or escalated your attacks. I asked the moderator the help the discussion get back on track. I hope the moderator shared my concerns with you, because I spoke spoke highly of you. Your current use of the phrase 'mentally unbalanced' does not agree with the assessment I made of your potential.

Your statements I've quoted above are off track, not civil, and clearly irrational. Your statements do not follow from the thread. Nor does your conclusion follow from the statements.

Please refrain from the ad hominem attacks or you will be reported yet again.

My offer still stands: what questions did you have about the Harrit paper?
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Previous

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests