View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Is Richard Gage of AE911Truth.org Fraudulent?

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Is Richard Gage of AE911Truth.org Fraudulent?

Postby ProfWag » 26 Aug 2009, 22:07

Decide for yourself

First, Richard Gage is an architect. Not a structural engineer. According to his December 2007 newsletter:
"Tell your friends, family and colleagues the truth that you know — particularly the structural engineers!" (bolding by Richard Gage himself). Sounds like a desparate plea for their support.

"There indeed is a shortage of actual structural engineers who claim WTC was demolished with explosives. This page lists well over 1000 certified structural engineers, certified by the Structural Engineering Certification Board (SECB) of The National Council of Structural Engineers Association. And that is just certified structural engineers in United States, Puerto Rico & Virgin Islands, certified in 2005 or later. Consider, how many thousands of more of structural engineers there are worldwide. And how many of these over 1000 certified structural engineers question the events of 9/11? You guessed it, not a single one." http://911guide.googlepages.com/ae911truth
"Architects and Engineers are trained to design buildings that function well and withstand potentially destructive forces. However, the 3 high-rise buildings at the World Trade Center which ‘collapsed’ on 9/11 (the Twin Towers plus WTC Building #7) presented us with a body of evidence (i.e.controlled demolition) that was clearly outside the scope of our training and experience." - Richard Gage
Richard Gage himself admits, that controlled demolition is clearly outside the scope of his expertise. Yet, all his evidence consists of arguments trying to prove the demolition of the 3 towers.
http://911guide.googlepages.com/ae911truth

Next, I present something interesting. I wanted to see how many of the people on his petition are current architects or engineers and not simply a student, wife, or cartoon character. Unfortunately, it appears that I cannot have access to this information without SIGNING THE PETITION! What the HELL?
"Note: We will display Architects and Engineers on our supporters list after we contact you and verify your information. "Others" will be accepted after review of your information."

Does anyone need further information to help you decide if he is fradulent or not?
ProfWag

Re: Is Richard Gage/911truth.org Fraudulent?

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 00:23

What are you alleging that he did that was fraudulent?

Yes he is an architect, not a structural engineer. He did not lie about that.

Why are you so desperate?

Why do you spread disinformation?

Many of the architects and engineers are currently working. Their degrees and work experience are summed up in their statements. I gave you the link to it, remember? You don't have to sign the petition to view it!

Here it is again:

http://www.ae911truth.org/supporters.php?g=_AES_

CLICK ON IT DAMN IT, I'M TIRED OF REPEATING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN BECAUSE YOU WON'T CLICK ON A SINGLE DAMN LINK! IF YOU HAD CLICKED ON IT BEFORE, YOU WOULDN'T BE REPEATING THIS MISINFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!

There are many engineers that don't agree with the official story. I gave you the names of 786 of them. Show me hundreds of names that say they do.

You can't.

You lose.

FYI, Gage said that the MAJORITY of people who examined the evidence agreed with him.

Your claim that 20,000 architects at the convention who didn't sign it endorse the official theory is COMPLETE BULLCRAP, DISHONEST, LOW, CHEAP, LAME, and FRAUDULENT and you know it!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://patriotsquestion911.com/engineers.html

Danny Jowenko – Proprietor, Jowenko Explosieve Demolitie B.V., a European demolition and construction company, with offices in the Netherlands. Founded 1980, Jowenko Explosieve Demolitie is certified and holds permits to comply with the Dutch Explosives for Civil Use Act and the German Explosives Act. Jowenko's explosives engineers also hold the German Certificate of Qualifications and the European Certificate for Shotfiring issued by The European Federation of Explosive Engineers.

* Telephone interview with Jeff Hill 2/22/07:

Jeff Hill: I was just wondering real quickly, I know you had commented on World Trade Center Building 7 before.

Danny Jowenko: Yes, that's right.

Jeff Hill: And I've come to my conclusions, too, that it couldn't have came down by fire.

Danny Jowenko: No, it -- absolutely not.

Jeff Hill: Are you still sticking by your comments where you say it must have been a controlled demolition?

Danny Jowenko: Absolutely.

Jeff Hill: Yes? So, you as being a controlled demolitions expert, you've looked at the building, you've looked at the video and you've determined with your expertise that --

Danny Jowenko: I looked at the drawings, the construction and it couldn't be done by fire. So, no, absolutely not.

Jeff Hill: OK, 'cause I was reading on the Internet, people were asking about you and they said, I wonder -- I heard something that Danny Jowenko retracted his statement of what he said earlier about World Trade Center 7 now saying that it came down by fire. I said, "There's no way that's true."

Danny Jowenko: No, no, no, absolutely not.

Jeff Hill: 'Cause if anybody was -- Like when I called Controlled Demolition here in North America, they tell me that , "Oh, it's possible it came down from fire" and this and that and stuff like that --.

Danny Jowenko: When the FEMA makes a report that it came down by fire, and you have to earn your money in the States as a controlled demolition company and you say, "No, it was a controlled demolition", you're gone. You know?

Jeff Hill: Yeah, exactly, you'll be in a lot of trouble if you say that, right?

Danny Jowenko: Of course, of course. That's the end of your -- the end of the story.

Jeff Hill: Yeah, 'cause I was calling demolitions companies just to ask them if they used the term, "Pull it" in demolition terms and even Controlled Demolitions, Incorporated said they did. But the other people wouldn't -- didn't want to talk to me about Building 7 really because obviously 'cause they knew what happened and they didn't want to say it.

Danny Jowenko: Exactly . http://www.pumpitout.com
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 00:26

Here's another structural engineer.

Kamal S. Obeid, BS CE, MS CE, SE, PE – Licensed Professional Structural and Civil Engineer, State of California.

* Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"Only recently have I begun to examine the structural collapse of the buildings. Photos of the steel, evidence about how the buildings collapsed, the unexplainable collapse of WTC 7, evidence of thermite in the debris as well as several other red flags, are quite troubling indications of well-planned and controlled demolition." http://www.ae911truth.org

Where is your list of structural engineers? Where is your FULL NAME and CERTIFICATIONS? Is this it?

ProfWag - Certified online BSer who makes up random sh**
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 00:27

Another structural engineer.

Charles N. Pegelow, BS CE – Licensed Civil Engineer (Structural), State of California. Over 25 years experience in structural design and analysis and project management of major construction projects, including large steel structures.

* Essay 9/25/06: "The FEMA / Kean Commission Report was a flawed investigation. ...

In addition to the firemen calling the Commission a cover up, there are the victim's family organizations that are saying the same thing.

The commission did gather many experts but did not provide them with the full information they needed. FEMA hampered and distorted the investigation of the professionals they hired.

In conclusion, FEMA / Kean Commission Report was a flawed investigation and it needs to be reopened.

An open, independent of the Federal Government, public inquiry into the attacks should be set up under an independent judicial body with power to subpoena evidence." http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 27 Aug 2009, 00:32

I don't believe I said he lied. I'm asking if others believe he is fraudulent. I believe he is and I have quite a bit of evidence to support my theory that he is a fraud.
Oh, and thanks for that list. I wonder why I couldn't access if from his site? Did you sign the petition Mr. Wu?
ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 00:33

BTW, this site you linked: http://911guide.googlepages.com/ae911truth

is very LOW, DIRTY, SCUMMY and full of nothing but ad hominem attacks. If that is your style of argument, then I have no respect for you, frankly speaking. Nothing of substance seems to be what you're posting.

Furthermore, you insinuating that Mr. Gage is a fraud with no proof, as a desperate attempt to discredit him is libelous and slanderous, which is a misdemeanor!

Shame on you.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 00:36

ProfWag wrote:I don't believe I said he lied. I'm asking if others believe he is fraudulent. I believe he is and I have quite a bit of evidence to support my theory that he is a fraud.
Oh, and thanks for that list. I wonder why I couldn't access if from his site? Did you sign the petition Mr. Wu?

So explain why you think he is fraudulent and back it up with supporting statements please. What evidence? You said you had some, but provided none.

How come not even ciscop is outraged by this?

Where is your conscience in calling an innocent man with lots of courage, a fraud?

Um, think about it, maybe that list was previously not accessible at the time that hate site was written? Or maybe the guy didn't know how to use google to find it?

I will sign the petition later. But what does that matter to you who signs it? No matter who signs it, you won't change your mind.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 00:38

Have you seen the film 9/11 Blueprint for Truth yet? If not, why are you discussing this? You didn't do your homework first. Maybe you are afraid of the truth?

Please stop BSing and look at the REAL evidence.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 27 Aug 2009, 00:40

Scepcop wrote:Here's another structural engineer.

Kamal S. Obeid, BS CE, MS CE, SE, PE – Licensed Professional Structural and Civil Engineer, State of California.

"Only recently have I begun to examine the structural collapse of the buildings. Photos of the steel, evidence about how the buildings collapsed, the unexplainable collapse of WTC 7, evidence of thermite in the debris as well as several other red flags, are quite troubling indications of well-planned and controlled demolition." http://www.ae911truth.org

Where is your list of structural engineers? Where is your FULL NAME and CERTIFICATIONS? Is this it?

ProfWag - Certified online BSer who makes up random sh**

http://www.secertboard.org/Docs/Listing ... _12-07.pdf
Here is your list. Oh, and I believe anyone outside of you and I can see who makes up random stuff and who doesn't.
ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 00:42

ProfWag, another structural engineer. How many more does it take to convince you?

Ali Mojahid, BS CE, MS CE, PhD Civil and Architectural Engineering, PE, SI – Licensed Professional Engineer, States of Florida, Louisiana, and Mississippi. Licensed Special Inspector / Threshold Inspector, State of Florida. Licensed Building Inspector, Southern Building Code Congress International (SBCCI). Extensive experience in structural design, structural analysis and structural building elements combined actions under severe weather, torsional loads, windloads for numerous projects including sport arenas, airport concourse and cargo buildings, hotels, condominiums, high-end residential and commercial buildings. Extensive forensic engineering experience on numerous projects after hurricanes Andrew, Charlie, Frances, and Katrina. Over 20 years of experience as a structural and forensic engineer.

"Just another conspiracy against some groups of people for the US administration to beat the war drums. How can a building just collapse onto itself without having controlled explosions inside the building?

Let me ask a few questions pertaining to if it was not a controlled demolition.

Most of high-rises are designed such that the lower frame members take most of the loads of the building above them. So as we go down on any building the frame members get stiffer and bulkier. So what happened in WTC? The lower frame members were not taking the loads of building above them or what. Secondly the designs normally carries an F.S of 1.44-2.5 depending on the material used, meaning the members will not yield under 1.44-2.5 times the loads it is designed for. What happened here...can the government explain?

The high-rise when properly designed have a lateral stability and are braced properly which redistribute the loads if some members even fail.

In this case , from the videos of crash we have seen, it is clear that the airplanes hit one side of the tower, which could have caused serious damage to structural members, The member forces must have been redistributed unless the plastic yield point was reached and the members gave in. Again then since the accident was a non-symmetrical, so the top portion of WTC must show leaning on the weak side before collapse. Which is not the case.

A building never collapses like this under this phenomenon. Even a finite element method analysis of the building collapse does not show that the building will collapse within few minutes of such a catastrophe.

The building must have been designed to take the lateral sway forces of wind and redistribute the loads to other members, so why did it not happen in the case of this accident?

Seeing various video footage make me think that the controlled demolition started from top to bottom, as if it would have started from bottom, the building collapse pattern would be different than the current." http://www.ae911truth.org
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 00:45

A long statement from yet another structural engineer!

William Rice, BS CE, MS CE, PE – Licensed Professional Engineer, State of Vermont. Worked on structural steel and concrete buildings in Boston, New York, and Philadelphia for two of the nation’s largest building construction companies; the Austin Company and the George A. Fuller Construction Company. Former Professor at Vermont Technical College where he taught engineering materials, structures lab, and other building related courses for over 20 years.

* Essay Vermont Guardian 3/1/07: "Having worked on structural steel buildings as a civil engineer in the era when the Twin Towers were designed and constructed, I found some disturbing discrepancies and omissions concerning their collapse on 9/11. ...

The interesting fact is that each of these 110-story Twin Towers fell upon itself in about ten seconds at nearly free-fall speed. This violates Newton’s Law of Conservation of Momentum that would require that as the stationary inertia of each floor is overcome by being hit, the mass (weight) increases and the free-fall speed decreases.

Even if Newton’s Law is ignored, the prevailing theory would have us believe that each of the Twin Towers inexplicably collapsed upon itself crushing all 287 massive columns on each floor while maintaining a free-fall speed as if the 100,000, or more, tons of supporting structural-steel framework underneath didn't exist.

Controlled demolition is so politically unthinkable that the media not only demeans the messenger but also ridicules and "debunks" the message rather than provide investigative reporting. Curiously, it took 441 days for the president’s 9/11 Commission to start an "investigation" into a tragedy where more than 2,500 WTC lives were taken. The Commission’s investigation also didn't include the possibility of controlled-demolition, nor did it include an investigation into the "unusual and unprecedented" manner in which WTC Building #7 collapsed. http://www.vermontguardian.com

"About a year ago I became aware of the unprecedented collapse of WTC Building 7 and the Twin Towers at free-fall speed. Professor Steven Jones' video lecture was a stunning revelation and a wake-up call. My experience and further research confirmed the uncomfortable facts as presented by Professor Jones.

I also found it disturbing that most politicians seem to have little interest in exploring any theory other than the official jetliners / fires-caused-the-collapses theory. I was told the following in a response letter from one of our representatives in Washington: "Regarding conspiracy theories surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the Pentagon and the World Trade Center, a number of theories questioning the events that occurred on and before September 11, 2001 have circulated. They are patently false. Several videos have been posted on the internet on this subject, and they too are false."... "The 9/11 Commission, a bipartisan group of nationally respected individuals, evaluated all relevant testimony and documents related to the events and provided a detailed account of what actually happened on that fateful morning." However, this "nationally respected" 9/11 Commission failed to include some very important facts and testimonies in their report even though they had to have been aware of them. For example, the 9/11 Commission Report completely omitted the unprecedented collapse of Building 7.

Many of the facts and theories that engineers have learned in such courses as structures, physics, chemistry, metallurgy, etc., have held true for longer than the hundred-year history of structural-steel-framed high-rise buildings and they held true on 9/11/01. Only controlled demolition could have provided the types of building collapses displayed three times on that fateful day." http://www.ae911truth.org
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 00:47

ProfWag wrote:http://www.secertboard.org/Docs/Listing ... _12-07.pdf
Here is your list. Oh, and I believe anyone outside of you and I can see who makes up random stuff and who doesn't.

You just gave me a list of names of structural engineers. Nothing more. Where is their statement of endorsement for the official 9/11 theory? WHERE? It's not there! So what the hell did you give me a list of names for??????? Are you that desperate?! My God!

Are you insinuating that the names on that list support the official theory? If so, isn't that fraud on your part?!?!?!?! My God. Where is your conscience?!?!?!?!
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 00:49

Professional structural engineer with 38 years of experience.

Rick Fowlkes, BS CE, MBA, PE – Licensed Professional Engineer, States of Arizona and California. Professional structural engineer with over 38 years experience with commercial, residential, and industrial engineering designs, including design of electrical power plants, substations, and transmission line structures. Owned and operated his own consulting engineering business since 1983.

"The truth has not been told up to this point, but the evidence brought to light by the Architects and Engineer's for 9/11 Truth is compelling proof that a more thorough investigation is indicated." http://www.ae911truth.org
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 00:50

How long will your denial persist Professor Wag?

Do you still insist that no structural engineers challenge the official story?

Hans De Jonge – Mechanical engineer (diploma 1966), structural engineer and civil engineer concrete and steel (diploma 1972). 20 years experience as a structural engineer. Currently adviser and technical controller on a house-building project.

"In January 1970 I visited the Twin Towers under construction as a student structural engineering and was impressed by the sophisticated design and the new (for me) building philosophy of the huge inner columns and the outside steel frame leaving an enormous office space without any column on every floor. The impact of one airplane cannot damage this large structure very much because the support is instantly re-arranged to the undamaged support system. The total collapse is therefore technically impossible." http://www.ae911truth.org
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 00:54

Mathew T. Stackpole, B.Arch – Architectural Consultant. Over ten years experience with much experience in structural analysis and building integrity studies.

"I have been pondering for several years how the buildings could have fallen in the manner they did, given an explosion so far from the foundations of the building, I find it hard to believe the given explanations. How does jet fuel leak down the cavities of the building all the way to the footings of these building to provide such a clean free fall. If a truck hits a house, it may fall to the ground, however portions of it will remain splintered and fragmented, however not obliterated......." http://www.ae911truth.org
Scepcop
Site Admin

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups