View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

WTC7 - The smoking gun in 9/11 conspiracy

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: WTC7 - The smoking gun of 9/11 conspiracy

Postby Scepcop » 06 Sep 2011, 21:38

Russia Today reports that new photos reveal that WTC was exploded from the inside.

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29






Re: Europe's top demolition expert says Building 7 was CD

Postby Arouet » 06 Sep 2011, 21:44

Scepcop wrote:
Arouet wrote:
Scepcop wrote:It was flawless. Totally irrefutable.
.


You come to this conclusion based on your deep knowledge of architecture and engineering I presume?


Over 1500 architects and engineers have signed their FULL NAME to the conclusions in that video. They know more about structural engineering than you! So don't talk. You've just been PWNED!

See here:
http://www.ae911truth.org
http://www.patriotsquestion911.com


And there are others who disagree and consider their view both flawed and refuted.

You can say that they present a convincing view to you, but my point is to call it flawless and irrefutable is simply silly. Especially since we're trying to piece together what happened based on a lot of circumstancial evidence. The words "flawless" and "irrefutable" don't belong in this debate.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: WTC7 - The smoking gun of 9/11 conspiracy

Postby Scepcop » 06 Sep 2011, 23:20

Check out this awesome new music video by Martin Noakes about 9/11 and Building 7. It's very well done and beautifully sung.

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: WTC7 - The smoking gun of 9/11 conspiracy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 07 Sep 2011, 06:13

Scepcop wrote:Check out this awesome new music video by Martin Noakes about 9/11 and Building 7. It's very well done and beautifully sung.

Agree! Very well done.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: WTC7 - The smoking gun of 9/11 conspiracy

Postby ProfWag » 07 Sep 2011, 09:48

[quote="Scepcop"]Russia Today reports that new photos reveal that WTC was exploded from the inside.

Scepcop, could you agree that it was NOT Russia Today that is reporting "new" photos, but rather it was this dude from the CT website wearechange.org that is making the statements? There is a HUGE difference between Russia Today reporting it and RT giving some dude some airtime.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: WTC7 - The smoking gun of 9/11 conspiracy

Postby ProfWag » 07 Sep 2011, 10:44

Scepcop wrote: how do you remove hundreds of thousands of tons of resistance from steel and concrete, on the 100+ floors below the impact points of the WTC?


This is an incorrect statement Winston. One plane hit between the 92nd and 98th floor while the other plane hit between the 77th and 84th floors. If you're going to desecrate the memories of the victims by saying 9/11 was an inside job, please do so accurately and truthfully.


Scepcop wrote: Especially considering the fact that the north tower was hit at the very top. How does the very top floor pulverize 110 floors below it as though it were thin air? It's 100 percent impossible.


Again, inaccurate information which means your "100 percent impossible" is irrelevant since the planes did not "hit at the very top."
Scepcop wrote:
- Also keep in mind that a building collapsing from fire, does so in a GRADUAL manner with UNEVEN deformations, with the building eventually falling over SIDEWAYS, NOT straight down. Do you understand the HUGE difference there? The WTC did NOT collapse that way at all. It collapsed in 11 seconds.

15 floors falling on top WOULD cause it to fall straight down and not sideways. Do YOU understand the 'HUGE' difference? There was more to it than fire, Winston. There was an extreme amount of weight coming down on a weakened structure.
Scepcop wrote:
- Besides, if one could destroy whole skyscrapers just by lighting a few floors on fire, then the demolition company would be out of business, since no explosive charges that takes months to set up, would be necessary. All you'd need is kerosene and a few matches. Have you considered that?

Personally, no I haven't considered that as that wasn't what happened to WTC. Have you watched the attacks Winston?


Scepcop wrote:- Have you seen the collapse of Building 7, which was NOT hit by a plane? It's considered the smoking gun. It was a 47 story skyscraper made of the best materials. Yet it collapsed in 5 seconds.

Try again Winston. THE most conservative time, if you don't include the Penthouse was 8.2 seconds (still fast, but almost twice as long as you stated.) A more accurate time is 13 seconds, but I'll even give you 8.2 seconds if you want to be conservative. Either way, it's still considerably more than the 5 seconds you state above.
Scepcop wrote:
Btw, the debunkers have NEVER explained the free fall collapse of Building 7.

They haven't? I believe you are not looking at independent evidence rather than bowing down to A&E Truthers. Here is an explanation of the collapse of Building 7: http://www.structuremag.org/Archives/20 ... -Nov07.pdf

To summarize, I believe I have shown that you are either uninformed on the events around 9/11 or you are deliberately spreading false information as a form of government propoganda. I sincerely hope you forward the accurate information to the person you wrote. If not, I sincerely hope that the person to whom you wrote the letter will be intelligent enough to verify the accuracy of the information on his/her own.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: WTC7 - The smoking gun in 9/11 conspiracy

Postby Craig Browning » 11 Sep 2011, 23:44

Winston's addiction to conspiracy theories and other such rhetoric is at times a pain, but to disrespect a day that's been set aside by the MAJORITY of the U.S. if not the world to remember and honor the fallen, to embrace the beginning of a new start in life and to simply be free of the BULL SHIT for a little while... it's an all time low.

As I stated in his other thread, YOU'RE A DICK WINSTON!

This isn't "cute" and it's far from being remotely honorable.
User avatar
Craig Browning
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: 13 Feb 2010, 05:20
Location: Northampton, MA

WTC shaking just before collapse - Underground detonation?

Postby Scepcop » 15 Sep 2011, 21:40

Here is a video of the ground under the WTC shaking, 12 seconds before its collapse. Isn't this obvious evidence of some kind of underground detonation device?

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: WTC7 - The smoking gun in 9/11 conspiracy

Postby Scepcop » 15 Sep 2011, 21:53

Craig Browning wrote:Winston's addiction to conspiracy theories and other such rhetoric is at times a pain, but to disrespect a day that's been set aside by the MAJORITY of the U.S. if not the world to remember and honor the fallen, to embrace the beginning of a new start in life and to simply be free of the BULL SHIT for a little while... it's an all time low.

As I stated in his other thread, YOU'RE A DICK WINSTON!

This isn't "cute" and it's far from being remotely honorable.


Can you open up your narrow mind for a minute? Suppose I'm right, and you're wrong about 9/11. Then wouldn't YOU be the one that is dishonoring the 9/11 victims by trying to help COVER UP the crimes of the perpetrators? Think about it.

Plus, don't forget that the 9/11 Truth movement was started by the victims' families, most of whom are NOT happy with the government's explanation, unlike a gullible fool like you.

The government's conspiracy theory has already been conclusively proven to be false. The only ones left who still hold on to it are: 1) those who are ignorant and have not looked at the evidence, and 2) those who have an emotional block that prevents them from being objective and rational regarding this issue. Which one do you fit into?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: WTC7 - The smoking gun in 9/11 conspiracy

Postby Scepcop » 15 Sep 2011, 22:22

ProfWag, you have no case.

- Thermite residue and iron microspheres have been found in the WTC dust. This is HARD SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE of artificial explosives. Don't you believe in science? Or are you all about superstition, propaganda, and mind control?

- There is no way that a small chunk of the WTC could plummet through the main portion of it, 80,000 tons of steel, like thin air, at near free fall. That is 100 percent impossible. Even a child knows that. It's common sense, which you've thrown out the window.

- Thousands of people from all walks of life heard explosions at the ground level of the WTC, just before the collapse. Some even heard them BEFORE the planes hit. The simple explanation is that explosives were used or detonated, probably under the base of the WTC. You have never explained that. All you do is deny them. That makes you dishonest and pointless to even debate with.

- Never before or after 9/11, have steel high rises collapsed from fire. Fire deforms a building gradually, and unevenly. You can't escape that. It does not demolish a skyscraper in seconds. Nor does it pulverize concrete to dust. That is a fact. You could pour kerosene all over the WTC and light it on fire, and the steel STILL wouldn't melt or even weaken. Only a deluded person totally out of touch with reality would deny that. If fire could do that, then the demolition company would be out of business and there would be no need to spend months rigging a building with explosives. Common sense. Even children know this. AE911Truth.org's qualified engineers and welders have tested fire's effect on steel, and found this to be true.

All lines of evidence say you are 100 percent wrong ProfWag. You simply can't accept reality cause it's too disturbing for you, so you emotionally block it.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: WTC shaking just before collapse - Underground detonatio

Postby ProfWag » 16 Sep 2011, 00:09

Scepcop wrote:Here is a video of the ground under the WTC shaking, 12 seconds before its collapse. Isn't this obvious evidence of some kind of underground detonation device?


Winston,
Here is a video of a much smaller skyscraper implosion. Please note the numerous explosions throughout the entire building prior to it's collapse. Now, please show me video of similar explosions from any of the WTC buildings.

User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: WTC7 - The smoking gun in 9/11 conspiracy

Postby craig weiler » 16 Sep 2011, 00:59

This is an interesting discussion, and I can't contribute anything factual to it, but I'd like to offer the following: The main problem I have with such theories is that whether you can prove them or not, nothing will come of it. It's the same problem I have with UFO's. What I believe makes no difference whatsoever. Unless ET's actually make themselves known publicly, there will be no consensus and that is completely beyond anyone's reach.

So my question is: given that all this is true, what can possibly be accomplished? It's not like the secrets will ever come out, if they're there.
A ship in harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are for.
User avatar
craig weiler
 
Posts: 386
Joined: 03 Sep 2011, 12:08
Location: San Francisco Peninsula

Re: WTC shaking just before collapse - Underground detonatio

Postby Scepcop » 16 Sep 2011, 01:20

ProfWag wrote:
Scepcop wrote:Here is a video of the ground under the WTC shaking, 12 seconds before its collapse. Isn't this obvious evidence of some kind of underground detonation device?


Winston,
Here is a video of a much smaller skyscraper implosion. Please note the numerous explosions throughout the entire building prior to it's collapse. Now, please show me video of similar explosions from any of the WTC buildings.



I told you, thousands of people heard explosions and felt them, at the WTC. People from all walks of life, including reporters from the media, heard and felt the big explosions. There are hours of video about this. The explosions probably came from under the ground, and some in the building as well. That's why you saw the WTC shake. What else did you think caused the ground to shake? Your ass? lol
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: WTC shaking just before collapse - Underground detonatio

Postby ProfWag » 16 Sep 2011, 02:23

Scepcop wrote:I told you, thousands of people heard explosions and felt them, at the WTC. People from all walks of life, including reporters from the media, heard and felt the big explosions. There are hours of video about this. The explosions probably came from under the ground, and some in the building as well. That's why you saw the WTC shake. What else did you think caused the ground to shake? Your ass? lol

Did you watch the video of the other building being demolished Winston? In that video were literally hundreds of flashes going off. It is from those flashes that cause buildings to topple in a controlled manner. If you watch your video, there none. Zero. Zip. Hence, it could not have been a controlled demolition. Plus, you have continuously side-stepped my question to you about how do you explain that no one has ever stated they saw people rigging that building? As one of your Ed Asner videos stated, it takes many people months to prepare a building for demolition, yet no one has said they saw a soul. Firefighters went in there up to 5 times a day for alarm calls, yet none of them saw anything remote to a demolition team. How do you explain that Winston? How? You and your theory friends have yet to explain that very important fact and without it, you cannot have a controlled demolition.
You continue to mention explosions which has been explained away so many times that it really shouldn't have to be discussed again. I just wonder what the hell you think a 110 story skyscraper falling down sounds like? Of course there are going to be sounds that people interpret were explosions as there really is no other way to describe it. I gotta go with what I see, however, and your theory does not have the required visual evidence of a controlled demolition. Sure do wish you'd realize that.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: WTC7 - The smoking gun in 9/11 conspiracy

Postby ProfWag » 16 Sep 2011, 02:56

craig weiler wrote:This is an interesting discussion, and I can't contribute anything factual to it, but I'd like to offer the following: The main problem I have with such theories is that whether you can prove them or not, nothing will come of it. It's the same problem I have with UFO's. What I believe makes no difference whatsoever. Unless ET's actually make themselves known publicly, there will be no consensus and that is completely beyond anyone's reach.

So my question is: given that all this is true, what can possibly be accomplished? It's not like the secrets will ever come out, if they're there.

You may not be able to prove a theory, but one can point out obvious flaws in the theory. Personally, what I'd like accomplished is for people to get on with their lives. There is absolutely zero evidence that the U.S. government was involved in a controlled demolition of the WTC buildings. Hence, all they really are doing is making false assumptions that provides nothing but hurtful feelilngs for the loved ones of the victims of 9/11 with my government being the brunt of the misinformation. Bottom line, people are getting hurt because of this kind of cause as well as other professions that people are only partially informed about (okay, I'll say it--psychics and mediums for example.) So unless people have substantial evidence to the contrary then I personally think that those who don't follow stories such as this closely need to be made aware that the information they receive may or may not be accurate.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests

cron