[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
I believe fully the Pentagon Disastar was NOT STAGED : Conspiracies / Cover Ups • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.
Post a reply

I believe fully the Pentagon Disastar was NOT STAGED

25 Aug 2009, 21:33

I have come across a well put together video that shows a trail of evidence of the Terrorists crashing into the Pentagon. It's not the ''original video'', yet I myself am throughly convinced.

My sincere apologies to those who I have offended , Yet my defense is that goverments do not disclose VITAL information which fuels conspiracy theories. My appeal is that governments MUST PROVIDE people with the truth or run the risk of possible revolutions.

Here's the video which my computer would not play yesterday or the other day until I kept trying and persisted tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVDdjLQkUV8

It's no wonder no one will believe me until I in turn provide a video of my telekinesis. Proof is essential to those who have not bore witness.

Re: I believe fully the Pentagon Disastar was NOT STAGED

25 Aug 2009, 21:41

26 Aug 2009, 06:27

26 Aug 2009, 06:29

highflyertoo,
Listen to what REAL professional pilots and aviation experts in REAL life have to say about the Pentagon crash issue, rather than skeptics who talk up their a**. Click below and read what they have to say.

http://patriotsquestion911.com/pilots.html

26 Aug 2009, 06:35

26 Aug 2009, 06:43

26 Aug 2009, 06:44

http://americanbuddhist.net/pilot-who-f ... cial-story

Pilot who flew 2 planes used on 9/11 doesn't believe official story
Thu, 2007-09-13 19:21 — ABN

Former Air Force fighter pilot Russ Wittenberg, who flew over 100 combat missions in Vietnam, sat in the cockpit for Pan Am and United for over 30 years, and previously flew two of the actual airplanes that were allegedly hijacked on 9/11 (United Airlines Flight 175 & 93), does not believe the government's official 9/11 conspiracy theory... RUSS WITTENBERG: "I flew the two actual aircraft which were involved in 9/11... Fight number 175 and Flight 93, the 757 that allegedly went down in Shanksville and Flight 175 is the aircraft that's alleged to have hit the South Tower. I don't believe it's possible for... a so-called terrorist to train on a 172, then jump in a cockpit of a 757-767 class cockpit, and vertical navigate the aircraft, lateral navigate the aircraft, and fly the airplane at speeds exceeding it's design limit speed by well over 100 knots, make high-speed high-banked turns,.. pulling probably 5, 6, 7 G's... I couldn't do it and I'm absolutely positive they couldn't do it."
Post a reply