View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

I believe fully the Pentagon Disastar was NOT STAGED

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

I believe fully the Pentagon Disastar was NOT STAGED

Postby highflyertoo » 25 Aug 2009, 21:33

I have come across a well put together video that shows a trail of evidence of the Terrorists crashing into the Pentagon. It's not the ''original video'', yet I myself am throughly convinced.

My sincere apologies to those who I have offended , Yet my defense is that goverments do not disclose VITAL information which fuels conspiracy theories. My appeal is that governments MUST PROVIDE people with the truth or run the risk of possible revolutions.

Here's the video which my computer would not play yesterday or the other day until I kept trying and persisted tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVDdjLQkUV8

It's no wonder no one will believe me until I in turn provide a video of my telekinesis. Proof is essential to those who have not bore witness.
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Re: I believe fully the Pentagon Disastar was NOT STAGED

Postby ProfWag » 25 Aug 2009, 21:41

highflyertoo wrote:I have come across a well put together video that shows a trail of evidence of the Terrorists crashing into the Pentagon. It's not the ''original video'', yet I myself am throughly convinced.

My sincere apologies to those who I have offended , Yet my defense is that goverments do not disclose VITAL information which fuels conspiracy theories. My appeal is that governments MUST PROVIDE people with the truth or run the risk of possible revolutions.

Here's the video which my computer would not play yesterday or the other day until I kept trying and persisted tonight.

It's no wonder no one will believe me until I in turn provide a video of my telekinesis. Proof is essential to those who have not bore witness.

You're right highflyertoo, the governments of the world don't provide everything the know, but I believe it is for the better in most cases. Sure, they goof up often enough to make us doubt their legitimacy, but it's all we have. Conspiracies such as 9/11 that suggest our government intentionally killed thousands of their own people just so they could start a war in Iraq is not what the world needs. It would only take one person with proof of that to expose the government and no one is going to take that chance. Additionally, if we think about it, the US government would have had to convince 20 Arab people to kill themselves so we could start a war with an Arab nation. I just don't think that's plausable.
ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 26 Aug 2009, 06:27

highflyertoo wrote:I have come across a well put together video that shows a trail of evidence of the Terrorists crashing into the Pentagon. It's not the ''original video'', yet I myself am throughly convinced.

Say what? A computer simulation and a few knocked down telephone poles convinces you that the official story of Flight 77 is real? Damn, you have low standards. A computer simulation can SHOW ANYTHING. Have you been to the arcade? lol

Have you even studied this case? You base it on a computer simulation?! WTF? That video doesn't show anything, and doesn't prove anything!

But the facts are:

- it is aerodynamically impossible for a plane to fly at 500 mph while six feet above ground.
- the maneuvers of flight 77 were not possible, according to expert pilots
- there is no debris at the crash site, reporters said they saw none
- you cannot train on a cessna plane and then jump into a 757 cockpit and fly it. professional 757 pilots will tell you that. only BS skeptics think it's possible.

ProfWag will believe anything from the establishment, even if it's backed by zero evidence, even if it defies the laws of physics, even if it happens at trillion to one odds, because he is entirely faith based, not fact/evidence based. He rejects the scientific method and rejects data that doesn't fit into the hypothesis he wants.

It's so obvious.

That's why they are called PSEUDO-skeptics, justifiably and logically so.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 26 Aug 2009, 06:29

highflyertoo,
Listen to what REAL professional pilots and aviation experts in REAL life have to say about the Pentagon crash issue, rather than skeptics who talk up their a**. Click below and read what they have to say.

http://patriotsquestion911.com/pilots.html
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 26 Aug 2009, 06:35

Highflyertoo,

Listen to what expert pilot John Lear had to say and what his qualifications are.

John Lear – Retired commercial airline pilot with over 19,000+ total hours flown in over 100 different types of planes for 10 different airlines in 60 different countries around the world. Flew for over 40 years. Holds every certificate ever offered by the FAA and has 23 different FAA type ratings. Held 17 world records including speed around the world in a Lear Jet Model 24, set in 1966. He was presented with the PATCO award for outstanding airmanship in 1968, and the Symons Wave memorial. Flight experience includes Boeing 707 and 727, McDonnell Douglas DC-8, Lockheed L-1011 and many others. Son of Bill Lear, founder of Lear Jet Corp.

* Audio interview with Rob Balsamo 3/9/07: Regarding the Flight Data Recorder information for Flight 77, which allegedly hit the Pentagon, released by the NTSB

John Lear: There's a lot things in that tape that came up, that if you're a pilot, you say, "Hey, wait a minute. That's bull****. That could never happen in a million years." ...

Rob Balsamo: What did you think about 9/11 after you saw it?

John Lear: Well, you know, five minutes after it happened, I knew that it was a scam. ... No Boeing 757 ever crashed into the Pentagon. No Boeing 757 ever crashed at Shanksville. ... And no Arab hijacker, ever in a million years, ever flew into the World Trade Center. And if you got 30 minutes I'll tell you exactly why he couldn't do it the first time. Now, I'd have trouble doing it the first time.

Rob Balsamo: Yeah, same here.

John Lear: Maybe if I had a couple tries to line up a few building, I could have done it. But certainly not the first time and certainly not at 500 or 600 miles an hour.

Rob Balsamo: Yeah, as a matter of fact, one of our members, he was a 737 Check Airman. He was in the sim at the time on September 11 and right after it happened they tried to duplicate it in the simulator and they said they couldn't do it. They were trying to hit the Towers and they couldn't do it. ...

John Lear: Yeah, it would be an amazing feat of airmanship. ...

John Lear: People ask, you know, why do I think that 9/11 was a scam. They say, "Why would the government do that?" And I said, there's three basic reasons. Number 1; they wanted to take away all our liberties and they had to pose a threat to do that. Number 2; they wanted a reason to go into Afghanistan. ... Then the third thing was we had to have a pretext for going into Iraq.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3747998295

Are ProfWag's qualifications comparable to this?

Retired commercial airline pilot with over 19,000+ total hours flown in over 100 different types of planes for 10 different airlines in 60 different countries around the world. Flew for over 40 years. Holds every certificate ever offered by the FAA and has 23 different FAA type ratings. Held 17 world records including speed around the world in a Lear Jet Model 24, set in 1966. He was presented with the PATCO award for outstanding airmanship in 1968, and the Symons Wave memorial. Flight experience includes Boeing 707 and 727, McDonnell Douglas DC-8, Lockheed L-1011 and many others. Son of Bill Lear, founder of Lear Jet Corp.

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 26 Aug 2009, 06:43

Listen to what this guy who flew two of the planes used on 9/11 had to say: (this is a real life expert, not an online BSer)

Capt. Russ Wittenberg, U.S. Air Force – Retired commercial pilot. Flew for Pan Am and United Airlines for 35 years. Aircraft flown: Boeing 707, 720, 727, 737, 747, 757, 767, and 777. 30,000+ total hours flown. Had previously flown the actual two United Airlines aircraft that were hijacked on 9/11 (Flight 93, which impacted in Pennsylvania, and Flight 175, the second plane to hit the WTC). Former U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions.

* Video interview 9/11 Ripple Effect 8/07: "I flew the two actual aircraft which were involved in 9/11; the Fight number 175 and Flight 93, the 757 that allegedly went down in Shanksville and Flight 175 is the aircraft that's alleged to have hit the South Tower. I don't believe it's possible for, like I said, for a terrorist, a so-called terrorist to train on a [Cessna] 172, then jump in a cockpit of a 757-767 class cockpit, and vertical navigate the aircraft, lateral navigate the aircraft, and fly the airplane at speeds exceeding it's design limit speed by well over 100 knots, make high-speed high-banked turns, exceeding -- pulling probably 5, 6, 7 G's. And the aircraft would literally fall out of the sky. I couldn't do it and I'm absolutely positive they couldn't do it." http://americanbuddhist.net

* Article 7/17/05: "The government story they handed us about 9/11 is total B.S. plain and simple." … Wittenberg convincingly argued there was absolutely no possibility that Flight 77 could have "descended 7,000 feet in two minutes, all the while performing a steep 280 degree banked turn before crashing into the Pentagon's first floor wall without touching the lawn."…

"For a guy to just jump into the cockpit and fly like an ace is impossible - there is not one chance in a thousand," said Wittenberg, recalling that when he made the jump from Boeing 727's to the highly sophisticated computerized characteristics of the 737's through 767's it took him considerable time to feel comfortable flying." http://www.arcticbeacon.com

* Audio Interview 9/16/04: Regarding Flight 77, which allegedly hit the Pentagon. "The airplane could not have flown at those speeds which they said it did without going into what they call a high speed stall. The airplane won’t go that fast if you start pulling those high G maneuvers at those bank angles. … To expect this alleged airplane to run these maneuvers with a total amateur at the controls is simply ludicrous...

It’s roughly a 100 ton airplane. And an airplane that weighs 100 tons all assembled is still going to have 100 tons of disassembled trash and parts after it hits a building. There was no wreckage from a 757 at the Pentagon. … The vehicle that hit the Pentagon was not Flight 77. We think, as you may have heard before, it was a cruise missile." http://911underground.com
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 26 Aug 2009, 06:44

http://americanbuddhist.net/pilot-who-f ... cial-story

Pilot who flew 2 planes used on 9/11 doesn't believe official story
Thu, 2007-09-13 19:21 — ABN

Former Air Force fighter pilot Russ Wittenberg, who flew over 100 combat missions in Vietnam, sat in the cockpit for Pan Am and United for over 30 years, and previously flew two of the actual airplanes that were allegedly hijacked on 9/11 (United Airlines Flight 175 & 93), does not believe the government's official 9/11 conspiracy theory... RUSS WITTENBERG: "I flew the two actual aircraft which were involved in 9/11... Fight number 175 and Flight 93, the 757 that allegedly went down in Shanksville and Flight 175 is the aircraft that's alleged to have hit the South Tower. I don't believe it's possible for... a so-called terrorist to train on a 172, then jump in a cockpit of a 757-767 class cockpit, and vertical navigate the aircraft, lateral navigate the aircraft, and fly the airplane at speeds exceeding it's design limit speed by well over 100 knots, make high-speed high-banked turns,.. pulling probably 5, 6, 7 G's... I couldn't do it and I'm absolutely positive they couldn't do it."
Scepcop
Site Admin

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups