View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Definitive Proof we went to the Moon!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Definitive Proof we went to the Moon!

Postby ProfWag » 02 Feb 2014, 22:33


:lol:
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54






Re: Definitive Proof we went to the Moon!

Postby FatFreddy » 02 Feb 2014, 23:59

There being reflectors on the moon is not proof that there were people on the moon.

"What Happened on the Moon"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W79mIGx9Ib4
(3:26:15 time mark)

If the Surveyor program was real, they had the technology to soft-land remote-control robotic craft on the moon in the sixties.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surveyor_program

Adjustable reflectors could be attached to the sides of the rotating upper section of a craft. They wouldn't even have to be on the surface.
FatFreddy
 
Posts: 114
Joined: 12 Jan 2014, 03:31

Re: Definitive Proof we went to the Moon!

Postby ProfWag » 03 Feb 2014, 00:54

Uhhhhh, I was being tongue-in-cheek Freddy...
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Definitive Proof we went to the Moon!

Postby ProfWag » 03 Feb 2014, 01:10

Rethinking your post however, you do admit that we had the math and technology to go to the moon (as did the Russians). As such, the only real debate is whether or not humans could have hitched a ride. Right?
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Definitive Proof we went to the Moon!

Postby SydneyPSIder » 03 Feb 2014, 09:19

ProfWag wrote:Rethinking your post however, you do admit that we had the math and technology to go to the moon (as did the Russians). As such, the only real debate is whether or not humans could have hitched a ride. Right?

Right.

Further, it's possible to get a laser reflection signal back from the moon surface itself with no reflector if you want to fake it 'til you make it. Further further, the Russians left two reflectors up there on the Luna 17 and 21 unmanned missions which interestingly the NASA ILRS uses...
SydneyPSIder
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: 10 Sep 2012, 18:24

Re: Definitive Proof we went to the Moon!

Postby ProfWag » 03 Feb 2014, 19:10

SydneyPSIder wrote:
ProfWag wrote:Rethinking your post however, you do admit that we had the math and technology to go to the moon (as did the Russians). As such, the only real debate is whether or not humans could have hitched a ride. Right?

Right.

Further, it's possible to get a laser reflection signal back from the moon surface itself with no reflector if you want to fake it 'til you make it. Further further, the Russians left two reflectors up there on the Luna 17 and 21 unmanned missions which interestingly the NASA ILRS uses...

That doesn't appear to be true according to NASA's website:
http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?feature=605
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Definitive Proof we went to the Moon!

Postby SydneyPSIder » 04 Feb 2014, 07:49

I don't trust NASA's website on anything much. I read something hilarious about a 'specialist' in 'space smells' there a while ago, that was the funniest piece of PR BS propaganda ever.
SydneyPSIder
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: 10 Sep 2012, 18:24

Re: Definitive Proof we went to the Moon!

Postby ProfWag » 04 Feb 2014, 08:12

SydneyPSIder wrote:I don't trust NASA's website on anything much. I read something hilarious about a 'specialist' in 'space smells' there a while ago, that was the funniest piece of PR BS propaganda ever.

If it doesn't fit your beliefs, then no, you probably wouldn't trust it regardless of reliability of the information.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Definitive Proof we went to the Moon!

Postby SydneyPSIder » 04 Feb 2014, 08:26

ProfWag wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote:I don't trust NASA's website on anything much. I read something hilarious about a 'specialist' in 'space smells' there a while ago, that was the funniest piece of PR BS propaganda ever.

If it doesn't fit your beliefs, then no, you probably wouldn't trust it regardless of reliability of the information.

You tell me how anyone can be a 'specialist in space smells', it's a silly PR crock -- and your US taxpayers' dollars are propping up that kind of crap instead of paying for healthcare here on earth.

Especially given no-one walked on the moon so there was no moondust to 'smell' back in the LEM.
SydneyPSIder
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: 10 Sep 2012, 18:24

Re: Definitive Proof we went to the Moon!

Postby ProfWag » 04 Feb 2014, 08:55

SydneyPSIder wrote:You tell me how anyone can be a 'specialist in space smells', it's a silly PR crock -- and your US taxpayers' dollars are propping up that kind of crap instead of paying for healthcare here on earth.

That just shows your ignorance on space. How about researching the subject? It's interesting, actually.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Definitive Proof we went to the Moon!

Postby SydneyPSIder » 04 Feb 2014, 09:10

ProfWag wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote:You tell me how anyone can be a 'specialist in space smells', it's a silly PR crock -- and your US taxpayers' dollars are propping up that kind of crap instead of paying for healthcare here on earth.

That just shows your ignorance on space. How about researching the subject? It's interesting, actually.

why don't you tell us all about it, wag.
SydneyPSIder
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: 10 Sep 2012, 18:24

Re: Definitive Proof we went to the Moon!

Postby ProfWag » 04 Feb 2014, 09:25

SydneyPSIder wrote:
ProfWag wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote:You tell me how anyone can be a 'specialist in space smells', it's a silly PR crock -- and your US taxpayers' dollars are propping up that kind of crap instead of paying for healthcare here on earth.

That just shows your ignorance on space. How about researching the subject? It's interesting, actually.

why don't you tell us all about it, wag.

An article:
http://m.space.com/6509-space-smells-funny-astronauts.html

In case one doesn't like to read, here's a video:
http://www.space.com/16553-what-does-space-station-smell-like-astronaut-explains-video.html
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Definitive Proof we went to the Moon!

Postby FatFreddy » 04 Feb 2014, 19:08

The proof that they didn't go is crushing.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3067&start=0
FatFreddy
 
Posts: 114
Joined: 12 Jan 2014, 03:31

Re: Definitive Proof we went to the Moon!

Postby ProfWag » 04 Feb 2014, 20:12

FatFreddy wrote:The proof that they didn't go is crushing.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3067&start=0

Except virtually every one of those videos has been debunked. The math and physics say it's possible. The physical evidence that was left on the moon and the countries that have sent up craft and took photos of the remains say it's possible. The physical evidence that was returned from the moon says it's possible. Then there's the "too many people across several decades and from many different countries having to keep a secret" that says it's highly probable. Then there's the "hoaxers" who have posted false and misleading information to further their cause. And all the "hoaxers" have to stand on are some photos, that don't have anything to do with whether or not we went to the moon, that have been put forth by uneducated nobodies.
To say the "proof" is crushing is, well, crushed.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Definitive Proof we went to the Moon!

Postby FatFreddy » 05 Feb 2014, 04:31

Except virtually every one of those videos has been debunked. The math and physics say it's possible. The physical evidence that was left on the moon and the countries that have sent up craft and took photos of the remains say it's possible. The physical evidence that was returned from the moon says it's possible. Then there's the "too many people across several decades and from many different countries having to keep a secret" that says it's highly probable. Then there's the "hoaxers" who have posted false and misleading information to further their cause. And all the "hoaxers" have to stand on are some photos, that don't have anything to do with whether or not we went to the moon, that have been put forth by uneducated nobodies.
To say the "proof" is crushing is, well, crushed.


You're trying to mislead the viewers who don't take the time to look at the proof.

Here's some stuff that doesn't take too long to look at.

The flag moves without being touched in this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn6MTrin5eU
(2:36 time mark)

Air from the passing astronaut made it move.

This video shows the flag movement is consistent with its being in air.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7yc2rVOs00
(00:50 and 1:50 time marks)

This video shows that the flag is moving much faster than it would in lunar gravity.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgUncG26MMA

Check this one out too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzk6H4voUGo

This is some pretty good proof that there were backdrops in a studio.
http://www.aulis.com/stereoparallax.htm

What you pro-Apollo people claim is proof isn't proof.
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Moon_Hoax
(excerpt)
------------------------------------
Dr Alexander Ivanovich Popov (b. 1943) is a Russian senior research associate, doctor of physical-mathematical sciences, and author of more than 100 scientific works and inventions in the fields of laser optics and spectroscopy.[209]
Helped by more than forty volunteers, most of which with scientific degrees,[210] he wrote the book "Americans on the Moon" (2009).[211][212] In it, Popov placed the burden of proof on NASA,[210] and denied all Moon landing evidence, dividing it to five groups:

Visual (photo, film and video) material that can successfully be made on Earth, in cinema studios.

Obvious counterfeits and fakes, when visual material from ordinary space flights on Earth orbit is presented as Moon material.

Space photos, attributed to the astronauts but which by that time could already be made and were made by space robots, including American ones.

Devices on Moon (e.g., light reflectors)—by that time both American and Soviet automatic "messengers" had sent on Moon several tens of similar devices.

Unfounded, unprovable claims, e.g., for about 400 kg of soil, overwhelming part of which NASA keeps safe and gives only grams for checking.

Thus he concluded that the NASA claims on Moon landings are left unproven, and pursuant to science rules, in the absence of trustworthy evidence, the event, in this case the American Moon landings and their loops around the Moon, cannot be considered real, that is, having taken place.[14] He also confirmed Pokrovsky's results for the speed of the Saturn V at S-IC staging time (see above).[213][214] Popov accused the Politburo of the CPSU Central Committee of trading the 1970s Détente for covering up the US Moon hoax and stopping the Soviet Moon programme.[215]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The press is owned so if somebody were to try to spill the beans, the press wouldn't report it. Do a YouTube search on "Chomsky media".

http://theconspiracyzone.podcastpeople.com/posts/28159
(excerpts)
---------------------------------------------
Q: Why do prominent astronomers like Sir Bernard Lovell and Patrick Moore support the Moon landings if they were faked?

A: Scientists and astronomers around the globe know full well that the Moon missions were faked, but rely on NASA to gain access to the vital data beamed back to Earth from the Hubble space telescope. They cannot slag off NASA otherwise NASA would deprive them of this essential information, which they so much require.
---------------------------------------------
Q: What about the vast number of people involved in Apollo, wouldn’t someone have spoken out.

A: Pan’s claim there were half a million people involved in the Apollo program, but that includes all the humble engineers working on machine parts in many companies around the globe. So if someone is making a part in some engineering factory in Seattle, and his boss tells him it’s for the Apollo spacecraft, is that engineer proof the landings took place? No of course it is not proof, and even if that engineer knew they never made it to the Moon, he would still brag to his friends that he made a part that went to the Moon just to make him feel proud in some way or other. Parts for the Apollo program were made at many different factories around the globe. For example the laser reflector supposedly left on the Moon was manufactured in France. NASA collected the unit from the French company, and that was the last they saw of it. It’s probably stashed away in some archive at Langley, but one things for certain it’s not on the Moon. Are those French engineers proof they landed on the Moon? No of course not, as very few, (probably less than 200 people), were actually involved in bringing the whole lot together, so as to minimize what was actually taking place. No need for any of them to speak out because (A) They are 100% patriotic to the USA, and would say nothing that would go against America, even if it were true. (B) They do not need millions of dollars to safeguard their future, as they have already received substantial amounts from NASA just to “keep mum”. Read comments from people who worked on the Apollo program in the APOLLO FEEDBACK section.
---------------------------------------------
FatFreddy
 
Posts: 114
Joined: 12 Jan 2014, 03:31

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron