View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby FatFreddy » 03 Feb 2014, 00:12

I'm well aware of Noam Chomsky so I don't need to do a youtube search on it. His theory (note the word "theory") has little to do with CNN, Fox, or any of the other news channels picking up on a story about fake moon landings if it were true.

Here's a link to some info on how Americans are misled about science, news, and history.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthr ... ost4731597

I think the above shows we shouldn't think that we'd have heard about it if a scientist had tried to come forward. Americans get an upside view of the world.

You still have to give your view on Jay Windley's analysis of the dust-free sand issue.
FatFreddy

Postby ProfWag » 03 Feb 2014, 00:39

FatFreddy wrote:
How about going back and reading what I said about credible sources and how your reference to Dr. Rorke was a load of crap since I clearly showed that he and that dude Rene, who are both conspiracy theorists, posted fake pictures.

I asked this in my last post.
Where did the picture on the right come from? Was it presented as a real spacewalk by NASA?

I need to know where the picure of Collins space walking came from in order to respond.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread566601/pg370

If I remember correctly, it was in a book about the space program and it was presented as a real spacewalk. Could you link to something that shows where the picture came from so the issue will be clear instead of vague?

No Freddy, it wasn't presented as a real spacewalk by NASA. Rene and Rorke claim that it was Michael Collins who tried to pass it off as a real spacewalk, but it is not. Rorke goes on to say that the second picture is from NASA, but refer to my post on the previous page to show the actual picture that is in the archives. Hence why I am claiming that Rorke and Rene are not being honest and truthful.
So that's just it Freddy. Ralph Rene claims that Collins used that picture to show a spacewalk, but it is not in the book Carrying the Fire. As such, Rene and Rorke appear to have fabricated the second picture and tried to sell it off as a lie by Collins, yet their is no evidence anywhere (at least that I can find) that shows Collins ever used that second picture claiming it was of an actual spacewalk. One would have to get the first edition of that book as current editions, at least, do not show that picture.
ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 03 Feb 2014, 00:52

FatFreddy wrote:
You still have to give your view on Jay Windley's analysis of the dust-free sand issue.

Freddy, I don't really know what it is you're specifically asking Jay concerning dust-free sand. Truthfully, I don't really care as trying to debate you has been exhausting and fruitless. I will say, however, that if I know little or nothing about a subject, the first thing I do when I begin to form an opinion is look at the credentials of those making statements. As such, here we go:

Jay Windley:
The webmaster, Jay Windley, has been trained as an engineer and has worked in various industries including aerospace. He studied mechanical engineering and computer science at Kansas State University (BSCS), and engineering design and computer science at the University of Utah. At the latter institution he did graduate work using their advanced manufacturing laboratory and for the associated corporate spin-off Engineering Geometry Systems. This group provided design and testing support to major aerospace contractors as well as the U.S. Department of Defense. He currently works as a systems engineer developing high-performance computers and supercomputing applications for customers such as Boeing, Northrup-Grumman, and Airbus.
Windley has been acknowledged as an expert in the technical history of Apollo and has consulted with several authors including Arthur C. Clark, Ed Mitchell, and his comments have appeared in The New York Times Magazine and Metropole. Many of his professional mentors were engineers on the Apollo project and have offered personal insights on many of these questions, and have arranged access to materials and machinery not otherwise easily available.
Windley is an experienced photographer and has worked professionally in that area from time to time. He apprenticed with photographer Douglas Smith, formerly of Salt Lake City, Utah.
Windley's interests also include the entertainment industry. He appears regularly on, behind, or under Utah stages and has worked with James Earl Jones, Sterling Brimley, Erik Ward, and the award-winning production crew at the Hale Centre Theatre. He has worked in Hollywood with Lex de Azevedo and helped develop the visual effects for Stephen Hawking's The Fate of the Universe.

Jarrah White:
A: Jarrah White holds Certificate III & IV with distinctions in Screen (a Film & TV course) at Sydney Institute of TAFE and is currently doing his BSc in Astrophysics.

FatFreddy88:
Unknown.

(profwag's note: Jarrah white has had the same credentials posted on his site for at least 4 years to my knowledge, and probably much, much longer. Just how long does it take someone to complete a BS?)
ProfWag

Postby FatFreddy » 03 Feb 2014, 05:06

No Freddy, it wasn't presented as a real spacewalk by NASA. Rene and Rorke claim that it was Michael Collins who tried to pass it off as a real spacewalk, but it is not. Rorke goes on to say that the second picture is from NASA, but refer to my post on the previous page to show the actual picture that is in the archives. Hence why I am claiming that Rorke and Rene are not being honest and truthful.
So that's just it Freddy. Ralph Rene claims that Collins used that picture to show a spacewalk, but it is not in the book Carrying the Fire. As such, Rene and Rorke appear to have fabricated the second picture and tried to sell it off as a lie by Collins, yet their is no evidence anywhere (at least that I can find) that shows Collins ever used that second picture claiming it was of an actual spacewalk. One would have to get the first edition of that book as current editions, at least, do not show that picture.

I'd like to see the actual quotes excerpts from the book.

Freddy, I don't really know what it is you're specifically asking Jay concerning dust-free sand.

It's pretty clear if you take the time to read it.
I asked him this.
http://forums.randi.org/showpost.php?p= ... count=7907

Here's his response.
http://forums.randi.org/showpost.php?p= ... count=7990

You'll see some more of his lameness here.
http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=251326

Look at posts #5 and #8 of this thread to see more on the Clavius forum and Jay Windley.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125628

We were discussing the lack of dust clouds kicked up by the lunar rover.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK3R2en4p_8

When I pointed out that it may have been sand that had been treated to make it dust-free, he basically said that it was impossible to transport and place dust-free sand without causing enough erosion to create enough dust to create a dust cloud when the sand is driven over. Some geologists said he was wrong. Click on all the links and look at the info. It's very clear.

The webmaster, Jay Windley, has been trained as an engineer and has worked in various industries including aerospace.

That's why he's such a good sophist. Check out the above info. When he's asked to analyze really basic anomalies, he says some pretty lame things. A lot of dishonest people have good credentials.
FatFreddy

Postby ProfWag » 03 Feb 2014, 06:03

FatFreddy wrote:That's why he's such a good sophist. Check out the above info. When he's asked to analyze really basic anomalies, he says some pretty lame things. A lot of dishonest people have good credentials.

And a lot of honest people have poor credentials. However, that's why the term "peer reviewed" is so important.

Are you sure you know what the word "sophist" means? Could JW be a sophist? How about you? I've seen that word used in another forum discussing the moon landing so I'm pretty sure you plagiarized that word, but in any event, let me talk about the dust that seems to be so important to you (which is actually irrelevant to whether or not we went to the moon, but that's a fallacy that you just can't seem to comprehend...) :?

Have you ever been to the moon Freddy? If you have, tell me how the dust should have reacted in that specific situation. Oh you haven't? Well then how the hell do you or anyone else know (who wasn't there) what should have happened? Have you ever been to the beach in Miami? Hawaii? Italy? Cape Cod? North Carolina? Malibu? Indiana? How about the desert in Iraq? The desert in Death Valley? How about dust in Oklahoma? Do some of those locations have rocks, shells, and other variants that effect it's texture? How does the sand, dirt, or combinations react at those beaches? Are they the same or are there outside factors that may have an affect on the sands texture and behavior? Do they react the same every day (or even within hours of of itself). Are you aware that NASA didn't think their Mars rovers would last more than 3 months because they thought that the dust would overwhelm the rovers and render them powerless. Yet, here we are, 10 years later.

So here's my answer, I don't know and I'm pretty sure that Jay probably doesn't know with 100% certainty either. But so what? What the freak does it have to do with whether or not we actually landed people on the moon???!!!!!
Once again, I'm done with this absolutely stupid topic. If you, Syd, and anyone else wants to spend time spouting rhetoric about an historical event 40 years ago that is no longer relevant, more power to you. Personally, I feel I've spoken my mind on the subject.
Wag is out.
ProfWag

Postby SydneyPSIder » 03 Feb 2014, 09:10

ProfWag wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote:actually, JW is aceing a degree in astrophysics right now. .

Bullsh!t. JW has been working on that degree for years, at least since the inception of his website. He just had to say he was pursuing his degree to make him look more credible to people who care, like me. I, personally, don't believe he is working on an astrophysics degree and would like to see some evidence to the contrary. Even if he produces it, however, it will probably be faked photos... :shock:

lol. No, he's doing physics units still. I think he's part-time, possibly while he makes a living from film-making endeavours. A part-time degree can easily take 6 years at a 50% load, which itself can be onerous if you're working full-time or near full-time with an understanding employer.
SydneyPSIder

Postby ProfWag » 03 Feb 2014, 19:15

SydneyPSIder wrote:
ProfWag wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote:actually, JW is aceing a degree in astrophysics right now. .

Bullsh!t. JW has been working on that degree for years, at least since the inception of his website. He just had to say he was pursuing his degree to make him look more credible to people who care, like me. I, personally, don't believe he is working on an astrophysics degree and would like to see some evidence to the contrary. Even if he produces it, however, it will probably be faked photos... :shock:

lol. No, he's doing physics units still. I think he's part-time, possibly while he makes a living from film-making endeavours. A part-time degree can easily take 6 years at a 50% load, which itself can be onerous if you're working full-time or near full-time with an understanding employer.

I say double bullsh!t.
ProfWag

Postby SydneyPSIder » 04 Feb 2014, 07:47

ProfWag wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote:
ProfWag wrote:actually, JW is aceing a degree in astrophysics right now. .

SydneyPSIder wrote:lol. No, he's doing physics units still. I think he's part-time, possibly while he makes a living from film-making endeavours. A part-time degree can easily take 6 years at a 50% load, which itself can be onerous if you're working full-time or near full-time with an understanding employer.

I say double bullsh!t.

haha, that's rich coming from you given the current 9/11 thread and all the unresearched misinformation you deliberately like to peddle.

you have no credibility, I'm afraid, pseudop'prof'wag, it went out the window a while ago, if you ever had any to begin with.

you just don't like having your govt called out on their tricks, it seems.

anyhow, I know for a fact he's doing a BSc in physics including astrophysics from other channels.
SydneyPSIder

Postby ProfWag » 04 Feb 2014, 09:21

I'm tickled you think he's doing a BS degree in physics. I really am. It also proves that when he was making his videos, he didn't have any credentials. Yet, a few people like you follow him. Why? I don't know, really. Perhaps it's his simplistic method of communication.

I'd like to share a quote:

"We thought space was worth a big effort in the 60s. In 1962 President Kennedy committed the U.S. to landing a man on the Moon by the end of the decade. This was achieved on time by the Apollo 11 mission in 1969. The space race helped to create a fascination with science and led to great advances in technology, including the first large-scale integrated circuits which are the basis of all modern computers."
Professor Stephen Hawking
http://www.nss.org/resources/library/spacepolicy/hawking.htm

Yea, keep believing in Mr. White if you'd like. I'll stick to people a little more educated on the subject.
ProfWag

Postby FatFreddy » 05 Feb 2014, 04:10

And a lot of honest people have poor credentials. However, that's why the term "peer reviewed" is so important.

Check out what this scientist says about the objectivity of science journals.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bAE7FGdNmA
(00:16 time mark)

Doesn't that make you wonder about the objectivity of the people on peer-review committees? You seem very trusting of the establishment. If I didn't know you were a disinfo agent, I'd tell you that you had a naive willingness to believe.

Have you ever been to the moon Freddy? If you have, tell me how the dust should have reacted in that specific situation. Oh you haven't? Well then how the hell do you or anyone else know (who wasn't there) what should have happened? Have you ever been to the beach in Miami? Hawaii? Italy? Cape Cod? North Carolina? Malibu? Indiana? How about the desert in Iraq? The desert in Death Valley? How about dust in Oklahoma? Do some of those locations have rocks, shells, and other variants that effect it's texture? How does the sand, dirt, or combinations react at those beaches? Are they the same or are there outside factors that may have an affect on the sands texture and behavior? Do they react the same every day (or even within hours of of itself). Are you aware that NASA didn't think their Mars rovers would last more than 3 months because they thought that the dust would overwhelm the rovers and render them powerless. Yet, here we are, 10 years later.

Watch this video.
"MoonFaker - Project Sandbox"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S30XLds5gc

On the moon there would be no billowing of dust because it's a vacuum. It's plausible that there's no billowing of dust in the Apollo footage because they used large-grained sand that had been sifted and rinsed to remove all dust. Jay Windley said it was impossible to transport and place dust-free sand without causing enough erosion to create enough dust to cause a dust cloud when the sand is driven over. Any seventh-grade science student could tell you that's wrong.

Click on this link and look at what a couple of geologists said about this.
http://forums.randi.org/showpost.php?p= ... count=7907

Now look at what Jay Windley said.
http://forums.randi.org/showpost.php?p= ... count=7990
http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=251326

Jay Windley is the Webmaster of the Clavius site.
http://www.clavius.org/

It's pretty clear that Jay Windley doesn't even believe his own arguments. That means he's a paid sophist. Doesn't that make you wonder?

So here's my answer, I don't know and I'm pretty sure that Jay probably doesn't know with 100% certainty either.

Anyone who clicks on the links I provided can see that he says he's 100% certain. You're trying to mislead those viewers who don't take the time to click on the links and look at the info.

But so what? What the freak does it have to do with whether or not we actually landed people on the moon???!!!!!

See above.

As for the issue of the picture of Collins spacewalking, if I remember correctly the bogus picture was in this book.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004KAB3ZM

I'd have to see the exact page and what was said about the picture and Dr. Rorke's direct quote in order to form an opinion. I'm not just going to take you word for it.
FatFreddy

Postby pwil » 06 Feb 2014, 01:18

So, maybe it really was a hoax after all.
http://www.thespacereview.com/article/184/1
pwil

Postby FatFreddy » 06 Feb 2014, 04:05

This does not address what I just posted.

This was posted a while back and you people never addressed it.
http://www.aulis.com/stereoparallax.htm

Try to obfuscate this one.
FatFreddy

Postby SydneyPSIder » 06 Feb 2014, 15:11

ProfWag wrote:
FatFreddy wrote:Let's hear you do this one now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6MvcIs4OcQ
"Apollo Moon Hoax? Dr. David Groves Analysis"

Once again, you are referencing someone who is stating his opinion on photographs which, as I've pointed out time and again, does not mean we didn't go to the moon.

We really need to start two new threads. One should be "The Photos NASA posted were faked" and the other should be "Did we actually land on the moon." They really ARE two separate things Freddy. I'll watch they video though and make a comment in a bit.

OK, interesting. Can you tell us then what the real moon missions were? Who was on them? Why would NASA choose to so obviously fake footage once the rockets left the ground to kind of 'dramatise' stuff that they knew cameras couldn't film? I mean, the chance of being caught out faking photos and videos would completely discredit them even if the rest of the missions were legit and they were complete successes. If you knew Kodak film just wouldn't work on the moon wouldn't you just honestly advise the world of that, or just take photos from inside the LEM shooting out so you at least got moon pictures in temperatures the camera could withstand? Isn't that what science is meant to be all about? So the audio back from the moon was real but the videos and photos are fake? Or it's all fake? And how many spare secret Saturn V rockets and LEMS and launches did they have up their sleeves to do real moon missions with other people? It all gets pretty ridiculous.

So we would have to assume with this alternative hypothesis that NASA and some creatives nonetheless made up a complete 300m wide and deep fake moon set, did the backdrops, placed LEMs and rovers there on cranes, filmed a lot of astronauts on earth on spring loaded wire harnesses, did fake EVAs and put out fake 'experiments', waffled a lot of BS about nothing over the air, had the President address them with an epic speech etc, with the aim of presenting all the fake pics and videos to the world and passing them off as real, BUT NONETHELESS STILL BOTHERED TO LAUNCH SOMEONE OR OTHER INTO SPACE AT GREAT PERIL AND EXPENSE AND THEY ALL CAME BACK SUCCESSFULLY NUMEROUS TIMES WITH MOON ROCKS ETC BUT IT WASN'T THE SAME ASTRONAUTS AS THE FAMOUS ONES OR IT WAS THE SAME ASTRONAUTS SPENDING THEIR TIME BETWEEN FAKING SHOTS AND GOING ON REAL MOON MISSIONS EVEN THOUGH THE FAKE VIDEOS AND PHOTOS WOULD BE ALL THAT WOULD BE NEEDED TO CONVINCE THE WORLD SO WHY BOTHER EMBARKING ON THE 'REAL' MISSIONS AT ALL UNDER THOSE CIRCUMSTANCES?

And you think that alternative hypothesis is believable? I mean, come on, profwag, flesh out some of the possible detail for us so we can believe. We're thirsty for details here of how that would work, profwag, show us some 'leadership' here. You know, like military leadership.
SydneyPSIder

Postby ProfWag » 06 Feb 2014, 18:58

FatFreddy wrote:

This does not address what I just posted.

This was posted a while back and you people never addressed it.
http://www.aulis.com/stereoparallax.htm

Try to obfuscate this one.

First, do you actually understand the information presented or are you posting a reference to his page because it LOOKS like this guy knows what he's talking about?
Next, who is Dr. Oleynik? First, let me say that in the beginning, he says his title is Ph.D.c. This means he's a doctoral candidate and hasn't completed his degree. Here's what his biography is:
"About the Author

From 1984 to 1993 — Dr Oleg Oleynik graduated from the Physics and Technology Department (Phystech) of the Kharkov State University. He obtained a Master’s degree in physics in physical metallurgy.
From 1993 to 1999 — was a senior engineer, scientific assistant, postgraduate student, and a Soros postgraduate student.

In 1999 Oleg successfully graduated from the Phystech postgraduate school, obtained his Ph.D.c specializing in experimental nuclear physics and the physics of charged particle beams at the Physics and Technology Department of the Kharkov State University.

This was followed by a preliminary defense of the thesis, with a positive review by D.S. V.T. Lazurik.
After 1999 Oleg left the Phystech department to pursue an independent career.
From 1999 to 2012 – Oleg Oleynik organized non-state research on humanism on the Web, founded a School, a College, and a University with academic degrees."
Note the last line. A Doctoral candidate founded "a school, a college, and a university with academic degrees." Huh?
Getting back to the article (god knows I don't want to obfuscate anything).
The good Doc says this: "Nearby objects: the LM, the rover, and astronaut Jim are shifting relative to each other. The Apennines and the crater St. George are also moving as a whole. (Moreover, the shadow is changing on the mountains and the crater.) This finding indicates that it is less than 300 metres to the background (the ‘mountains’) instead of 5 kilometres!" Where did he come up with the figure of 300 metres? It appears to me that he pulled this out of his ass. Also, his information has been shown to be quite questionable by others more knowledgeable about this stuff than I. Perhaps you'll want to research it? Go ahead, it isn't very hard.
Finally, the Japanese mission to the moon, SELENE, has the photographic evidence at this landing site that completely debunks what he's saying with physical evidence from a disinterested 3rd party. Or are the Japanese in on the hoax as well? :-)
ProfWag

Postby FatFreddy » 06 Feb 2014, 21:04

Finally, the Japanese mission to the moon, SELENE, has the photographic evidence at this landing site that completely debunks what he's saying with physical evidence from a disinterested 3rd party. Or are the Japanese in on the hoax as well?

Pictures are fakable so they aren't proof of anything.

"The proof that the LRO photos are photoshopped"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRE7grId3sI
FatFreddy

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups